• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor heaved out a sigh at the silence on the other end of the comm, "Guess it's just us. We could always swing by the hole and help Finn finish up, and bring him along afterwards." He shrugged, "Or split up, some of us go on ahead."

Alex nodded. "Ill be happy to help. After all, you guys might be saving my life."

Dimitri clapped once in excitement. "Im down! What about you, Rush?"

The clone cocked his head. "Rush?" He hadnt expected to have his own name. "Yes.... Ill help."

"I realize that those girls and the other guys attacked you. But one of them is my sister. Do you know where she ran off to?" Liona asked. "I'll do anything to find her."

Connor smiled at Alex amusedly, "So your...? I mean your not just some average guy? I'd assume not since your a clone but I try not to make assumptions." Not that I'm one to talk.

"No," Perry sighed. If he had known he would've placed a tracker on her. "Next time I'll track her down for you. Pinkie promise. But now I gotta meet Cindy's dad or something. Talk to you later okay?" He said and hung up. He hoped she had nothing else to say or him hanging up would seem like a dick move.

LokiofSP said:
"FUCK YOU CINDY! I FIGURED IT OUT OKAY! I FUCKING LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU EVEN THOUGH THAT'S FUCKED UP! BUT YOU FUCKING CHOSE PERRY!" He pushed past her and threw Perry's picture at Namor, "THAT'S THE DUDE YOUR DAUGHTERS BEEN SLEEPING WITH!" He then left the Tower and went to get more liquor.
@Steel Zinogre
"Such vulgarity. I have never seen more hate from any human than Dr. Banner. and that boy is so disrespectful." he said as cindy started to bawl her eyes out. "Cindy? What is wrong?" Namor asked her as she collapsed to the ground in tears. "I loved them both...... I really did.... Perry and ivory were my dream boys...." she said as namor picks her up. "At least you have perry with you, I would love to meet him. I will give him the honor of marriage..... once the time is right." he said. (Ivory fucked up this time.....) @LokiofSP @Pyosimros

Alex chuckled. He loved showing off, and owild take any excuse to. Slowly, his skin and body structure changed until he looked exactly like conner, clothing and all. "Like i said, I have complete control every cell in my body. There's many uses for this skill." Bone claws extended from his fingertips, then retracted back as he returned to his former appearance.

Pyosimros said:
(Wait marriage? He still has Transformers posters on his wall though xD
That was a Game Grumps reference btw)
(Namor does not really care, just as long as Cindy's lover is pure in the heart, or really kind, he can give perry permission to marry when the time is right.)

Liona sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Who else can we call that can help us look?"

"We can call Ivory." Alice suggested.

"Good idea." Liona replied. She dialed his number. "Hello, Ivory?" @LokiofSP

(Hey! He's drunk and crazy.......Not really much of a difference between that and normal Ivory but still!)

Ivory ran through New York with a cart full of liquor as he ran to the Brooklyn Bridge, he left store owner tied to the wall on his way out. He sat over the bridge that overlooked that Hudson Rive, he poped the cork of a wine bottle and finished it all in ten seconds, his breath having the very distinct smell of liquor and his mind and chest completely warm and fuzzy. He looked to see he was getting a call, picking it up he began to slur, "Hello? Is thi-is this Papa John?"

@Pink Gorilla

"No, it's Liona. Are you okay? You sound drunk." She asked. Liona was a little bit concerned because he wasn't even old enough to drink legally. (Lol)

LokiofSP said:
(Hey! He's drunk and crazy.......Not really much of a difference between that and normal Ivory but still!)
Ivory ran through New York with a cart full of liquor as he ran to the Brooklyn Bridge, he left store owner tied to the wall on his way out. He sat over the bridge that overlooked that Hudson Rive, he poped the cork of a wine bottle and finished it all in ten seconds, his breath having the very distinct smell of liquor and his mind and chest completely warm and fuzzy. He looked to see he was getting a call, picking it up he began to slur, "Hello? Is thi-is this Papa John?"

@Pink Gorilla
(The normal ivory seemed more rational though.)

"No! Well maybe a little drunk....... But I'm not gonna tell ya HAHA sucker!" His laughter faded as he calmed down, he leaned so his weight was on his thighs, "Hey....What'sit called when you dump someone, but you were never together?"

@Pink Gorilla

(EXACTLY!!! GOD DAMN EVERYONE'S UNDERAGE DRINKING!!!)

"Hellloo~? I got ambush... Again by a bunch of killers so I was a little," Perry flipped up his helmet so he could see better and he saw Cindy crying on the floor. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked quickly and ran over to her.

"Ivory...? Is that you?" Terry asked as he slowly descended. "You uh... Is that alcohol?"

Ivory shook his head even though Liona couldn't hear him, "Uh-uh, want me to help look?" He turned to Terry and smiled, "Hey mans! You want some! I can't finish it and it'd also make you a uh.....Super Avenger!"

@Pink Gorilla

@Pyosimros

Pyosimros said:
(EXACTLY!!! GOD DAMN EVERYONE'S UNDERAGE DRINKING!!!)
"Hellloo~? I got ambush... Again by a bunch of killers so I was a little," Perry flipped up his helmet so he could see better and he saw Cindy crying on the floor. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked quickly and ran over to her.

"Ivory...? Is that you?" Terry asked as he slowly descended. "You uh... Is that alcohol?"
"Some young boy known as ivory yelled at her. I am unsure of what to do at this point. And he said you were sleeping with her...... I assume that is untrue?" he asked perry compassionately. "I will not be that person to get angry right away, so please, be honest with me." Namor pleaded.

"I'm uh... I'm not even in high school yet dude," Terry said and took off he helmet. He felt bad for the drunk Ivory even though he didn't even know why he was drunk. Maybe it was just for fun or something. "What I do know is that I'm going there next year!" He smiled.

(Should it be true? I dunno)

Pyosimros said:
"I'm uh... I'm not even in high school yet dude," Terry said and took off he helmet. He felt bad for the drunk Ivory even though he didn't even know why he was drunk. Maybe it was just for fun or something. "What I do know is that I'm going there next year!" He smiled.

(Should it be true? I dunno)
( sure......I guess...... it would make things awkward though.)

"If you could help us look that would be great! Just be careful, she is dangerous." Liona stated. "Do you want us to come get you?"

Ivory mumbled, "Killjoy." and took another swig.

(Woah, I was using that to show Ivory was delusional and angry!)

@Pyosimros

Ivory looked at his cart of liquor, "Defiantly, I'm on the George Washington bridge!"

@Pink Gorilla

"I'll wait until you're done talking!" Terry whispered loudly over to Ivory who was on the phone.

"No...." Perry answered confused. "Who told ya that?"

(Wait oh shit)

(GOD DAMNIT okay I'm editing it then gimme a sec...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back