• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"SHIT!" Mid fall Pyrite goes back three seconds, after arriving it's all he can do to watch Cassie get away as well as the girls leave, "FUCKING TRAITORS!" He got up to attempt to follow, but threw up large amounts of blood due to continues use of the time travel on his body, he got up and turned to Carter, "Thanks for helping by the way! We gotta go now! It's a damn bust!" He dragged himself out of the building and into the sewer system.

@Steel Zinogre

Edge wasn't exactly surprised to see the girls go, he hadn't seen them as the commitment type. "Excuse me, I was keeping the brute from teaming up on you!" He said as he too followed Pyrite out the window and back to the sewers. Grumbling the whole way.

LokiofSP said:
(Yeh, your with @Pink Gorilla's characters now

Ivory attempted to reach for the bottle but decided against it, "I would go but I still need to see my parents and everyone, they haven't seen me. Might even think I'm still in the hospital." He walked out and got to the elevator before turning back, "Besides....I'm thinking I might just quit the whole super hero thing."

@Reaper

@Crono

@CasualDragon
"We'll understand if you want to stop. But if you don't than we'll help you as best as we can. You want to quit because you have no control? We can teach you how to control it. Dimitri has to control his speed or his legs will keep going when he stops, Connor has to control his Shield so that it hits who he wants it to hit, I control a whole other body. Every young Avenger controls a different aspect, and together we can help you, but you have to be willing to be helped." The last part was almost a plea. "How about this. We have to plug that hole before more people get hurt, so you can come with us and help plug the hole and begin your training, or you can go and visit your family to think things through and we'll stop by after the hole's pluged to hear your thoughts."

Dust then goes up into the skies, scouting for a suitable place for his master to recover. He saw stark tower and cawed as he led ruin to the tower. He enters the tower with dust, and laid cassie on the couch, and whinnied loudly as he communicated with dust, saying thanks, with dust replying to ruin. @LokiofSP @CasualDragon

Ivory got in the elevator and stood there for a few moments, "I-I think I'll choose the second option." Without another word he pressed the button to the first floor and left as he made his way back to his house. His life had been complicated, and it always would be but.....What if losing the voices was a blessing in disguise? What if this gave him a chance to live a normal life? He got trapped in that fantasy, the thought of him and his family just packing their bags and leaving New York, living a normal life, with normal friends, doing normal teenager stuff along with some MUCH needed therapy. He smiled at the thought, no more costumes or heroes, no more pain or strife, just a normal quiet life. Maybe one day he'd come back, an old man by that point and see where everyone had gotten in their pursuit of the good fight. He climbed the steps to his room, not even noticing that he had made it home or that his parents were out. He got a bag and began to pack, he then went to hi parents room and began to pack for them as well. It would be good for all of them, and maybe everyone would be happier in the long run. So he sat down and waited to run away...

@Steel Zinogre

@Crono

(Woah, who says he's gone.....Yet...... I'm just making sure that people get one last chance to talk some damn sense into the kid, he's confused and needs help so for now he's just gonna sit there while you guys do ya thing (this way I can also stop procrastinating on work) and then if Finn holds true he'll check on him and flip shit. If I really wanted him gone his parents woulda been home and they'd be long gone.)

LokiofSP said:
(Woah, who says he's gone.....Yet...... I'm just making sure that people get one last chance to talk some damn sense into the kid, he's confused and needs help so for now he's just gonna sit there while you guys do ya thing (this way I can also stop procrastinating on work) and then if Finn holds true he'll check on him and flip shit. If I really wanted him gone his parents woulda been home and they'd be long gone.)
Cindy wondered where ivory went, and went on a search for him. Eventually she found his apartment, and knocked on the door. "Ivory? You home?" She asked. (Happy?)

Jordan merely looked at Edge as he took off before looking back at Perry. "You're welcome by the way, can't wait to see how you spin THIS one to make me look like a bad guy."

(Not what I meant @Steel Zinogre. I meant that after you guys were done with what your doing if you WANT you can check on him, and do this AFTER doing what ya gotta do. I can respond if you want (I really don't wanna feel like I'm forcing this upon you especially after reading some of my older posts and seeing I've done that many times) but I wasn't saying he needed it right now)

LokiofSP said:
(Not what I meant @Steel Zinogre. I meant that after you guys were done with what your doing if you WANT you can check on him, and do this AFTER doing what ya gotta do. I can respond if you want (I really don't wanna feel like I'm forcing this upon you especially after reading some of my older posts and seeing I've done that many times) but I wasn't saying he needed it right now)
(Oh. I thought you did need it. And none of my other characters are doing anything else.)

Connor put a hand on Finn's shoulder as they watched the elevator close, "He'll be alright, maybe he'll think more clearly when he's sobered up." Turning towards Alex he gave a half smile, "Sorry, you caught us at an odd time. You have some...information then?" He asked, not fully understanding the boys intentions.

Ivory got rigid at the sound of his name and stayed deathly quiet, hoping the person would leave.

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Ivory got rigid at the sound of his name and stayed deathly quiet, hoping the person would leave.
@Steel Zinogre
"Ivory? Open up. I want to talk with you..... And make sure you are OK." She said as she knocked again. She grew frustrated with how stubborn he was.

Alex nodded at Conner. "Oh captain America? I didn't know you were still in action. This is regarding the recent tragedy revolving around oscorp tower. Do you remember ultron?"

Upon closer listening he heard that it was Cindy, he then knew he defiantly did not want to open the door. He stayed quiet and laid down to close his eyes and sleep.hoping that he could just sleep and wake up with her gone.

@Steel Zinogre

"Do I even look old enough to be the original Captain America?" He asked with a partial grumble at the end, he thought by taking the cap out of his suit equation entirely it would have helped show that he wasn't his father, however it would seem that wasn't working. But continued on with a nod, "Yeah yeah. We know him, more than I'd care to. What of him..or it?"

LokiofSP said:
Upon closer listening he heard that it was Cindy, he then knew he defiantly did not want to open the door. He stayed quiet and laid down to close his eyes and sleep.hoping that he could just sleep and wake up with her gone.
@Steel Zinogre
"I am not leaving until you open this damn door!" She said as she bangs on the door, feeling worried about him now.

Ivory simply closed his eyes, the rhythmic banging eventually becoming a bit soothing...He laid his head down and smiled, as he mumbled his last words while awake, "Fuck you Cindy...."

@Steel Zinogre

"Oh.. Sorry... I assumed cap didn't age... I mean he was around in the fourties... Never mind that. Osborn used to have an AI called VOCS. Its soul job was to do whatever he said. The problem is its secondary motive which is to help Osborn recover from any injury... And well... He is dead. The computer will do anything in its power to help him, even if it is in vain. My name is Alex, and I am the first clone oscorp ever created. I have the unusual skill of controlling my own living tissue, sometimes to heal others. If I'm still on record, VOCS will come after me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back