• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
Ivory simply closed his eyes, the rhythmic banging eventually becoming a bit soothing...He laid his head down and smiled, as he mumbled his last words while awake, "Fuck you Cindy...."

@Steel Zinogre
(Damn. Why so much hate?) Cindy groans out of frustration and went to the tower, since she needed to cook the feast up for the night. "Fuck you too, dick." She replied before leaving.

Angrily he clenched his fists and ground his teeth. He understood that Ivory needed some time to think, but the way he had left was like he never planned on returning. "I'm going to go plug the damn hole with the first thing I find, then I'm going to beat the sense back into him. Who does he think he is? The Ivory I know would never back down from a challenge. This isn't Ivory, maybe he's a clone. Ivory wouldn't leave like that. I'll meet you there."

He left the building and took off to the estimated hole site at a jog. The area was as bad as Carmen had mentioned it to be and, as Smasher, quickly set to work starting by pulling people and vehicles from the rapidly expanding crater. When that job was done he quickly cordoned off the streets to prevent further incident. Now to fix the street. ((Oh man, @Steel Zinogre that probably did not help xD ))

CasualDragon said:
Angrily he clenched his fists and ground his teeth. He understood that Ivory needed some time to think, but the way he had left was like he never planned on returning. "I'm going to go plug the damn hole with the first thing I find, then I'm going to beat the sense back into him. Who does he think he is? The Ivory I know would never back down from a challenge. This isn't Ivory, maybe he's a clone. Ivory wouldn't leave like that. I'll meet you there."
He left the building and took off to the estimated hole site at a jog. The area was as bad as Carmen had mentioned it to be and, as Smasher, quickly set to work starting by pulling people and vehicles from the rapidly expanding crater. When that job was done he quickly cordoned off the streets to prevent further incident. Now to fix the street. ((Oh man, @Steel Zinogre that probably did not help xD ))
(I tried. xD )

(Yeah @Steel Zinogre, not best to do that to a drunk, confused, and tired dude who was already VERY emotionally unstable before hand :P )

(Well I'm passing out again! Good night!)

LokiofSP said:
(Yeah @Steel Zinogre, not best to do that to a drunk, confused, and tired dude who was already VERY emotionally unstable before hand :P )
(Maybe when he is sober?) Cassie wakes up on the couch in stark tower, and looked around, her animal companions gone. "The hell is going on...? why am i here?" she asked as she got up slowly, pain shooting up her whole body after fighting pyrite. "Damn.... he was not a human...." she said with a pained growl. she then goes outside, and saw Smasher cleaning up. "Hey big guy! need help with that!?" she shouted to him as she slowly ran to him. @CasualDragon

And then Finn was off, "I'm all for the initiative but.." Taking a breath he looked from Alex to Dimitri, "He's right. I heard Harry talking to VOCS I just assumed the term was a passcode or something...I didn't realize it was an AI." Looking back at Alex, "So your a clone...of anyone in particular?" He shook his head, those specifics didn't matter, things needed to get done. "So your looking for protection then. If you stay in the lower levels it shouldn't be able to track you...especially with the help Jarvis and Friday." Admittedly he wasn't very well versed in tech speak, Cassie was MIA and Finn just left.

"It's not protection of myself, as much as it is protection of everything. If VOCS can't get me she could turn somewhere else. Infinity stones, Stephen strange, Wanda maximoff, anything. We don't just need to keep me alive, we need to end her. Oh, to answer your question, I have no idea who I am a clone of." Alex said, seemingly all in one breath.

"Well...that just complicates things doesn't it. I'm going out on a limb and saying that she won't just let us walk in and unplug her. Cause that would be too easy right?" Connor rocked onto one hip, things never we're easy these days. "So she's just been quiet for these last few weeks?"

"Probably preparing." Dimitri butted in. "I lived in that tower with her for a while. She's smart. She won't just attack head on."

Connor sighed, "You don't think she has like..an army of clones down there do you? That would be...bad. I don't suppose while you we're buddy buddy with Osborn he showed you her core or how to turn her off or anything?"

Dimitri shook his head. "Harry wouldn't want me to turn on him. Only he knew how she works."

"Although, if you have anybody on your team that knows software they could help the most." Alex added.

"Ya know you we're friends with him for a while. I'm surprised you didn't have more intel on him or what he was cooking up in that basement." The blonde teased. So Perry, Finn, or Redd maybe? Would she try hacking him though? Sometimes it's a real downer not having you around Cass.

"Are we dealing with this now?"

"You are the leader of the avengers, aren't you? I trust you to treat this with the urgency you deem necessary." Alex replied.

"I dunno. It seems pretty urgent, and the only other thing to deal with is a hole." Dimitri chimed in

"Leader? Me? Hardly." We don't have a designated leader, which is a problem. Not that he'd tell this to someone he'd just met, and who was asking for their help. The blonde flipped his comm on, "We've got a rogue AI that need's dealing with. Who's up for using some brain power?"

Cindy heard a knock on the door, when she opened it, she found namor standing there. "DADDY!!!" she exclaimed from excitement as she hugged him. "Hello cindy, how are things?" He asked as she kissed his cheek. "Stressful, I have not finished dinner yet, and the tower is still a mess, and....." She was Cut off when named put his finger to her lips. "It is fine, I am not one for formal visits when it comes to family." He said as she smiled. "Thanks, I knew you would understand." She said as she sent perry a quick message on her recently purchased phone. "Dad is here, swing buy when you can." The message said as she sent it. @Pyosimros

She smiled, standing up and clapped her hands "SO then it's decided, we are going to work as a team" she smiled "And if any of you try to sabotage this mission I'll..." she saw a empty bottle and smashed it on the table "Do you want that to happen? I don't think so" she smirked evilly "I'm getting changed you guys better do the same" she ordered as she went off to see if the hole is bigger or not. She waved her over her normal clothes and changed into her hero suit

Perry quickly took out his phone and said he could come after he took care of something. "So, anything wrong?" He asked Liona.

Pyosimros said:
Perry quickly took out his phone and said he could come after he took care of something. "So, anything wrong?" He asked Liona.
Cindy replied, saying take your time. Cindy then takes manor to the kitchen and continues cooking as she conversed. Meanwhile, Cassie heller looked at smasher, and looked at his work. "Looks like you need some help." She said. @CasualDragon @Pyosimros

Ivory woke up to a throbbing in his head as he felt his drunk mind began to sober up. He stood up and went to the corner store, escaping with a bottle of beer tucked in his shirt. He began to drain the bottle quickly as his drunken state began to walk back to Stark Tower, "I gotta tell Cindy a few fucking things before I go!"

A knock was heard at Cindy's door.

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Ivory woke up to a throbbing in his head as he felt his drunk mind began to sober up. He stood up and went to the corner store, escaping with a bottle of beer tucked in his shirt. He began to drain the bottle quickly as his drunken state began to walk back to Stark Tower, "I gotta tell Cindy a few fucking things before I go!"
A knock was heard at Cindy's door.

@Steel Zinogre
Cindy answers the door as Namor took over chef duties."hey, glad to see you are not grumpy anymore." She said to him as she leaned on the doorjam. "What do you want? My dad is here, and I need to get back to making dinner." She added.

"FUCK YOU CINDY! I FIGURED IT OUT OKAY! I FUCKING LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU EVEN THOUGH THAT'S FUCKED UP! BUT YOU FUCKING CHOSE PERRY!" He pushed past her and threw Perry's picture at Namor, "THAT'S THE DUDE YOUR DAUGHTERS BEEN SLEEPING WITH!" He then left the Tower and went to get more liquor.

@Steel Zinogre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back