• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
(CRAP no notifs)

(Wait nvm my last post didn't even get posted ;- ;)

"And I'm better than you!" Perry shouted and backhanded Pyrite into the wall with his new strength from the suit.
(Hah jokes on you! Pyrite left the room.)

Pyosimros said:
(Yeh, your with @Pink Gorilla's characters now

Ivory attempted to reach for the bottle but decided against it, "I would go but I still need to see my parents and everyone, they haven't seen me. Might even think I'm still in the hospital." He walked out and got to the elevator before turning back, "Besides....I'm thinking I might just quit the whole super hero thing."

@Reaper

@Crono

@CasualDragon

"You don't get to keep the power and lose the responsibility, Ivy." Dimitri said to him as he saw him walk to the elevator.

Alex happened to be in the elevator as it rose to their floor. He passed ivory and walked to the group. "Are you lot The Avengers?"

Cassie rides Ruin through the streets of new York, people staring at her and her flaming horse. A crow known as Dust lands on her shoulder, indicating a battle up on a tower. "A battle, maybe i should pop in." She said as Ruin disappeared, and dust led her to Parker Industries. "Good, now go, I will handle this." She said as dust disappeared, and cassie goes into the tower, her bulky armor clanking after every step, her face concealed by her hood, only the eyes glow in the darkness of her hood. "Petty humans, their squabble will never settle anything. They will tremble when they see me." She muttered as she took an elevator upstairs, and came up to the room the battle takes place in. She readies her sword, which makes a growling sound. "I know Chaoseater, I know. You need souls, but the slaying will start later when evil is about." She said as she sliced the door down, and glared down the combatants. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP

Pyrite dropped Jordan and turned to Cassie, rubbing his neck as he did so, "The fuck are you supposed to be? Can't ya tell we're in the middle of something?"

@Steel Zinogre

Ivory took a step back at Alex (Was there a CS for this guy or am I blind?) and looked at him up and down, "Yes.....You are who?"

@Reaper

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite dropped Jordan and turned to Cassie, rubbing his neck as he did so, "The fuck are you supposed to be? Can't ya tell we're in the middle of something?"
@Steel Zinogre
"Just thought I'd drop by, puny human." She said as stepped closer. "And watch thy tongue, for i will be forced to cut it from your mouth." She said as she pinned him to a wall, and puts her blade to his throat.

Pyosimros said:
(Ivory's still in the hospital right?)
(Nah)

Pyrite pushed off Cassie and jumped over her, sliding his sword in between a small crack in her armor, "Excuse me? The fuck you think you are some wannabe Thor? Yeah I've killed him more time than I can count on two hands by now so do me a favor and FUCK OFF YA TWAT!"

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
(Nah)
Pyrite pushed off Cassie and jumped over her, sliding his sword in between a small crack in her armor, "Excuse me? The fuck you think you are some wannabe Thor? Yeah I've killed him more time than I can count on two hands by now so do me a favor and FUCK OFF YA TWAT!"

@Steel Zinogre
"I believe you have never faced a Horseman." She said as she punched him in the face with her right hand. "I am the daughter of War, and relative of Death, Fury, and Strife." She said as she let him go. "Keep talking, and you will lose your soul." She warned. She noticed the sword and took it out. "You think it will be that easy?" She asked as her whole body turned to stone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex turned to see ivory. "Who I am isn't important. It's what I know. Weren't you leaving?"

Dimitri folded his arms. "Oh yea?? And what do you know that is so important?"

Pyrite growled, "Don't give a flying fuck who you are, you can't win this fight girly!" He created a force field in her legs to prevent her from moving and hit her with a venom touch for good measure, "See that? In about two seconds I just paralyzed you for about three minutes, now be quiet, the adults are talking."

@Steel Zinogre

(Another Cassie? Oh lawd. xD )

"Two on one huh? Tsk tsk." Edge said pushing himself off the wall. "Looks like I get to join in on the fun." With his sword out in front of him he winked at Jordan, "Shall we? I am curious though, you knew I wasn't Connor. But you didn't try warn anyone, why was that?"

@LucianGrey7971

Connor stood back straight with Ivory's announcement, followed by the newcomer in the elevator. "So that's it? You go and try to live a normal life?"

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite growled, "Don't give a flying fuck who you are, you can't win this fight girly!" He created a force field in her legs to prevent her from moving and hit her with a venom touch for good measure, "See that? In about two seconds I just paralyzed you for about three minutes, now be quiet, the adults are talking."
@Steel Zinogre
"I do not think so." She said as slashed pyrite. "I am more than what you see. I am chaos, I am your end." She said as she quickly swings her massive sword at him. "Stop moving! Your soul will go to a greater cause." She said teasingly.

He let the sword go through his chest and continued to walk until he hit the base, "Bite me." He then stabbed at the whole in her armor's face.

@Steel Zinogre

She grabbed his neck, and squeezed. "I will bite. But not in a kinky way." She said as dust came in and started to scratch at pyrite, and then disappears as her hand smashed his chest. @LokiofSP

Pyrite fell off and stumbled back, he gave a broken smirk, "Thanks for the info!" He went back three second in time just before he walked onto the blade, sneaking behind her he suplexed her into the ground and tore a bit of armor off, allowing him to bite into her flesh.

@Steel Zinogre

Watching Pyrite fight off the newcomer he noticed it was time for his escape. If this version of Ivory is anything like the one on this Earth, he could only have traits from my dad. Which makes me much faster... Perry continued thinking and shot a web at a building and zipped up. But he's stronger.

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite fell off and stumbled back, he gave a broken smirk, "Thanks for the info!" He went back three second in time just before he walked onto the blade, sneaking behind her he suplexed her into the ground and tore a bit of armor off, allowing him to bite into her flesh.
@Steel Zinogre
(She has a hood to hide her face, but ok) cassie grabbed his head, and smashed it into a wall. A lost soul then being absorbed by her, regenerating some of the lost flesh. "You just made a fatal mistake." She said as her hands caught aflame.

Pyrite shook his head and pushed against her arms, snapping them as he escaped her grasp. He took out his sword and stabbed her in her exposed area repeatadley, "STAY, THE FUCK DOWN!" After ten stabs he gave her another venom shock, paralyzing her

@Steel Zinogre

Mimic sighed as Perry got away. She turned to Helena. "Let's get out if here. It was a mistake to think Pyrite could be a leader." Her and Helena left the building and walked down the street. Boss and the girls watched the news and saw a band of people attack Perry Industries. Liona thought one of them looked familiar. She looked closely and saw that it was Helena. "She's alive... My sister's alive..."

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite shook his head and pushed against her arms, snapping them as he escaped her grasp. He took out his sword and stabbed her in her exposed area repeatadley, "STAY, THE FUCK DOWN!" After ten stabs he gave her another venom shock, paralyzing her
@Steel Zinogre
Ruin then came out of nowhere, as he was summoned mentally. He then rammed pyrite into a glass window, forcing the boy to fall as ruin disappeared, and reappeared by Cassie's side, then picks her up, and trots away as Dust the crow followed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back