• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Drumonkey said:
Dru was walking down a street whistling to himself his hands in his pocket, he was thinking how nice of a night it was and how glad he wasn't in any crazy situation then he saw Hazmat guys and heard one of them say radiation "Hey wait I can absorb radiation if that helps?" Dru picked up pace and jogged towards the group as they were getting taken away. @CasualDragon
Reaper said:
Dimitri passed out on his way to the hospital. Not even seeing the newcomer who offered to help with his powers.
@CasualDragon
"You can absorb radiation? Help him, he was exposed to an unknown amount of radiation and I have no idea how badly it's affected him." Finn stopped walking letting the hazmat guys go on ahead.

"I can absorb radiation if it is a lot I will need someone to stab into me preferably nic an organ and stab when I say so but otherwise I should be perfectly fine and be able to save your friend." Dru walked closer "Can you tell me what kind of radiation?"

With redd pondering a decision, he decides to go to the hospital, where ivory is. He felt like a monster for allowing his condition to occur. So he walked on over to the hospital, and and paid ivory a visit. He stored the sight of ivory in a coma in his memory banks. "I could not stop it....... I tried, but failed." Redd said as he sighed "you see hades? When you act out of spite...... It hurts others even more than it does you." Redd said as hades scoffs. "He deserves to burn. Especially when he attacked us." He said as Howard sighed. "He was manipulated hades, you need to understand before you irrationally act." Howard said, looking at ivory before returning control to redd. @LokiofSP @Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
Drumonkey said:
"I can absorb radiation if it is a lot I will need someone to stab into me preferably nic an organ and stab when I say so but otherwise I should be perfectly fine and be able to save your friend." Dru walked closer "Can you tell me what kind of radiation?"
He shrugged. "I have no idea. All I know is that he was trapped in Oscorp when something radioactive went off. He could probably tell us but he's not available at the moment. Wait, stab you? What? Okay if you say so, just tell me when. Do you have something sharp?"

Dru handed him a gun with a full clip. "Shoot me then, If it comes to it because that triggers my healing factor and my healing factor consumes my energy and keeps me from exploding. Lead me to him." Dru cracked his knuckles. @CasualDragon

Connor had heard Redd entering and had stiffened at the sight, not really sure what to think. But at first he was expecting the bot to try and finish the job and kill Ivory which meant he'd be forced to fight, but he relaxed slightly at hearing it talk to itself. The blonde knew little of Redd but he knew of it's multiple personalities, "Weren't you supposed to be Cassie's guardian or something? So how is it you end up hurting those she cares about." He wasn't saying this out of spite, it was more of curiosity, or to understand.

Carter scowled at Pyrite, "Keep calling me Wonderlad and I'll stop putting up with you." Looking back over at the ladies he shrugged, "Everyone wants someone dead, even those damn Avengers. They just won't admit to it."

Crono said:
Connor had heard Redd entering and had stiffened at the sight, not really sure what to think. But at first he was expecting the bot to try and finish the job and kill Ivory which meant he'd be forced to fight, but he relaxed slightly at hearing it talk to itself. The blonde knew little of Redd but he knew of it's multiple personalities, "Weren't you supposed to be Cassie's guardian or something? So how is it you end up hurting those she cares about." He wasn't saying this out of spite, it was more of curiosity, or to understand.

Carter scowled at Pyrite, "Keep calling me Wonderlad and I'll stop putting up with you." Looking back over at the ladies he shrugged, "Everyone wants someone dead, even those damn Avengers. They just won't admit to it."
"It is not me who does, but hades." Redd said as he looked at Connor. "For whatever reason, he hates ivory, but I view ivory as one of the best human friends I have." Red said. "I try to stop him, but he is like a pcychotic person, always acting before thinking..... And I feel like a failure because of this......"

"Fine, we don't have to work together. Just stay out of my way or I will kill you." Mimic stated. She began walking away as did Helena.

Tanya began looking through his mind, searching for what seemed to be bothering him. She found what was there, but upon further inspection, her mind got a wave and she stopped. "I don't know what is there, but it is powerful." Tanya stated. @LucianGrey7971 @Crono @LokiofSP

Pyrite grabbed her shoulder and turned her around, "What was that? Because that sounded like a threat." He began to squeeze down on her shoulder hard, "Run that by me again doll."

@Pink Gorilla

"I could have told you that. Look closer, we've come to the understanding that it won't attack you." he said closing his eyes. In his mind he stood in front of an endless wall of fire and the wall being made its presence known to Tanya as the wall slowly opened revealing that it was actually an eye

Tanya started sweating as the eye looked at her. "It is an eye surrounded by fire. It isn't a hidden power... It's some sort of consciousness."

Mimic smacked his arm away and elbowed him in the robs. She pointed her gun at him. "It's a promise."

"Indeed. What I have to tell your Boss isn't that I'm some powerful person, it's that in 10 years time, which quite frankly is more like 10,000 years considering the distance in light years and what it's having to do, but I digress, in 10 years time, I won't be a host, I will have become the Phoenix Force." Jordan let that sink in before continuing "As of now, I'm just your average energy and molecule manipulator." he said as though it was supposed to be some sort of consolation.

( Not the robs! The robs are more important than even the brain!)

Connor scratched the back of his head, "I don't know how your relationship works with Hades but you two need to work something out. If you two...share that body you need to set rules or work together." He glanced at Ivory in the bed and motioned towards the boy with his hand, "This can't happen again. If he's going to attack your comrades, something has to change."

Carter just watched with an amused look, "You really do have a way with the ladies."

Pyrite put his hand up and moved to the side, when he opened his palm a hole was there, after about three minutes it healed. He turned back to Carter and flashed a smile, "Got it from Dimitri." He then closed the gap between him and Mimic in an instant. His sword was now to her neck,"Ya know doll? You remind me of someone, can't remember for the life of me who though. Eh, I'll regret it later."

@Pink Gorilla

@Crono

Crono said:
Connor scratched the back of his head, "I don't know how your relationship works with Hades but you two need to work something out. If you two...share that body you need to set rules or work together." He glanced at Ivory in the bed and motioned towards the boy with his hand, "This can't happen again. If he's going to attack your comrades, something has to change."

Carter just watched with an amused look, "You really do have a way with the ladies."
"I know...... But he refuses to talk." Redd said as he sighed. "I need to somehow wipe him from my software...... And everywhere else." He said thoughtfully. "Do you have ways to contact Hill?"

Fortune sighed and picked herself up, glad no one else saw her childish display, she wiped her eyes and began to head out. She shouldn't have come here, this place wad for heroes, it made her wonder how the fuck Kyuma got in. She exited the Tower and considered heading home, but realized she had one last visit to make. She began to make her way to the cemetery.

(Also one last try for @Kalin Scarlet and @Son of Crota. After this I'm done for awhile on the tags for em.)

Connor sighed and sat back down in the chair, "I don't even have a comm, fresh out of my prison remember? I'm sure Hill's heard about this on the news but still." At the thought he reached down under Ivory's bed and pulled out the bag with his personal effects. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind..." Connor grabbed Ivory's comm and placed it on his ear and looked up at Redd. "Do you trust yourself around Ivory? Or Hades...just your body in general. I need to know if I should keep my guard up when your nearby or not." He said simply.

Crono said:
Connor sighed and sat back down in the chair, "I don't even have a comm, fresh out of my prison remember? I'm sure Hill's heard about this on the news but still." At the thought he reached down under Ivory's bed and pulled out the bag with his personal effects. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind..." Connor grabbed Ivory's comm and placed it on his ear and looked up at Redd. "Do you trust yourself around Ivory? Or Hades...just your body in general. I need to know if I should keep my guard up when your nearby or not." He said simply.
"When I am around, keep it up anyways. Hades will strike any movement. And I cannot trust him to remain calm, because unlike me and Howard stark, he holds grudges." Redd added.

@Crono @LokiofSP

LokiofSP said:
Fortune sighed and picked herself up, glad no one else saw her childish display, she wiped her eyes and began to head out. She shouldn't have come here, this place wad for heroes, it made her wonder how the fuck Kyuma got in. She exited the Tower and considered heading home, but realized she had one last visit to make. She began to make her way to the cemetery.
(Also one last try for @Kalin Scarlet and @Son of Crota. After this I'm done for awhile on the tags for em.)
(I didn't realize you'd ever replied to my last post.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back