• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

As Pyrite crawled through the vents with Carter, he looked down to see a girl in just a nightgown eating something and watching TV, he smiled predatorily and licked his lips, "Well hello...." He turned to Carter, "We got one, ready?"

@Atto

Beneath oscorp tower, a lead lined tube opened, where a boy fell out in the dark. The radiation within the tower was wearing thin by now, so it was only enough to make him feel sick, as he tried to stand to his feet.

"Awesome!" Terry grinned and quickly pocketed his phone. He was hungry anyways. Running to catch up with him, he looked around and gasped in excitement because of the abundance of food that was right in front of him.

Carter couldn't see who it was that Pyrite had spotted as they crawled through the vents...wait why we're they crawling through the vents again? Well with Pyrite's large butt in his way there was no vision but that didn't bother him he simply grinned and brought up two fingers to his forehead in a mock salute. "Aye Aye Captain."

Connor cocked his head to the side as Olivier moved on with her business, staying silent even after his questions. Guess she's not much of a talker either, they all seem to have that in common. The blonde almost reached for the bandages when he felt her touch his leg, and looked on in shock as his wounds started to melt away. Almost asking her how she was doing it he spotted the injuries appearing on her leg (Unless she has like pants on or something...) and instinctively pulled away from her touch, this was a new one on him. "Wait! You don't have to do...whatever that is your doing. They're my wounds to bear, really."

@LokiofSP @LucianGrey7971

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna and Helga let the clone go, and redd looked at Finn. "Maybe we should have him takes us to the body. I trust him, but I want to confirm it before you do something irrational, and violent at that." Howard said as he looked at the Clone. "If I take you in my hands, will you show me the body? You have my trust, but the others.... Not so much." He said again. @Steel Zinogre

[/QUOTE]
"You're right, hurting you won't make things better. But did I explicitly say I was going to hurt you that last time? No, maybe I'm feeling a bit generous." He grumbled. There was the possibility that he could calm down, but what Redd said next just fueled his anger anymore."Irrational? Maybe you wouldn't understand because you're a machine made of metal, but after watching almost all of my friends either die for real or almost I'm done with this. Why don't they ever get a taste of their own medicine. And lethal radiation, radiation runs in my blood what's the difference between gamma and 'lethal'." He watched Fortune walk away and followed after her. "It's okay if you leave, if you want to join in a rescue mission that's cool too, I'll walk with you out."

The clone stood and dusted himself off. "You shouldn't go, Finn. Maybe you'll be immune, but maybe you won't be. The robot can handle it by himself. Not that this whole mission isn't a waste of time."

The boy looked around the dark room and said, "Hello?" Before standing and stumbling to the door to realize it was locked from the outside.

CasualDragon said:
"You're right, hurting you won't make things better. But did I explicitly say I was going to hurt you that last time? No, maybe I'm feeling a bit generous." He grumbled. There was the possibility that he could calm down, but what Redd said next just fueled his anger anymore."Irrational? Maybe you wouldn't understand because you're a machine made of metal, but after watching almost all of my friends either die for real or almost I'm done with this. Why don't they ever get a taste of their own medicine. And lethal radiation, radiation runs in my blood what's the difference between gamma and 'lethal'." He watched Fortune walk away and followed after her. "It's okay if you leave, if you want to join in a rescue mission that's cool too, I'll walk with you out."
Luna and Helga look at Finn with worry as he had an angry tone to his voice. Meanwhile, redd took a picture and hooked a live feed to the stark tower lab, a blue screen popped up in the lab as howard took over. "You see? This is what happens when you let your corporation go." He said in a fatherly tone as redd took over. "Osborne really let this place go to hell." He stated.

Pandora

She knew she was being watched, she could feel the silent glares down her spine. And the fools who were doing it sure made a lot of racket in the air ducts. However, she purposefully ignored them. When she first decided she was being watched she informed the local police while using the bathroom; not it was only a matter of tie until the situation was solved. Hopefully.

• Neon Spectrum

"Have at..." he chuckles and walked towards the buffet ad grabbed a plate and sharted to load it down with all sorts of oriental foods before making his way towards a table and sitting down. Pulling out a pair of chop-sticks which he began using to eat his food

Attachments

• tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
    tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
    463.9 KB · Views: 12
Pyrite jumped down and grabbed Pandora by the throat, he flashed a familiar looking smile at her, "HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!" He then leaned in close, "Now I have never met a version of you before."

@Atto

Fortune nodded, "Are ya sure you'll need my help? I'm not really radioactive immune."

@Steel Zinogre

@CasualDragon

Pandora

Samantha glared at the male for a few seconds coldly before she realized what was happening. With that she attempted to scream and flail in attempt to shove him away. If she were successful she'd run for a corner of the room behind a dresser she'd spotted earlier In hopes that someone would help. Out of nervous reaction she'd begin silently tapping the floor in what she'd figure was a random series. However, in reality she was tapping out a Morse Message. It was probably useless, but anything was possible. '.... . .-.. .--. / .. .----. ...- . / -... . . -. / .- - - .- -.-. -.- . -.. / -... -.-- / .- -. / ..- -. -.- -. --- .-- -. / -... . .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / -... . . -. / .- .-- --- -.- . -. / .... . .-.. .--.'

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite jumped down and grabbed Pandora by the throat, he flashed a familiar looking smile at her, "HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!" He then leaned in close, "Now I have never met a version of you before."
@Atto

Fortune nodded, "Are ya sure you'll need my help? I'm not really radioactive immune."

@Steel Zinogre

@CasualDragon
"I cannot risk your lives. I can handle thyself, as well as hades and my father." Redd said as he picked up Dimitri's body, and carried it out of the building.

Terry went towards the food in a flash. His mom probably made him something for lunch but he'll just say he wasn't hungry. Which was true. "I can't believe this is all free!" He shouted over to him with excitement and he filled his plate with food. Setting his backpack next to him, he sat down and ate quickly.

"Can we change 'die' to 'dye' so I can be more happy?!" Perry said and dodged a couple of the bullets and went to cover behind his desk. Pushing a few buttons, turrets filled with shock blasts appeared and started shooting her. While she was distracted, Perry pushed a few more buttons and his stealth suit popped up. Nice.

Mimic kept getting shot by the shock blasts and she grew angry. She ran towards the turrets and ripped them to pieces. She walked over to his desk and threw it at the wall. "Peek-a-boo bug boy." Mimic said.

Once the suit was equipped, his spider-sense went into overdrive. Turning invisible, we dove to the left and the desk was thrown into the wall. Not making a sound, he threw a tiny tracker onto her shoulder and threw a projection at the other side of the room.

Carter dropped down behind Pyrite, tapping his sword on his own shoulder as he peered around. "I don't know her either, nothing in Connor's memory." Sure, killing her was worth something but not nearly as fun as killing one of the actual Avengers. But that wasn't the main objective so Pyrite could have his fun. "I'm going to assume you've been told not to play with your food more times than you can count so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut."

Olivier grabbed his leg gently but firmly and continued her healing. When she was done, she bandaged her own leg and stood up to leave "...I've known Jordan since he was five"

Mimic looked briefly at the projection before looking around for Perry. She didn't see him but she felt his presence. So she linked her mind with his and began perfectly imitating his movements again.

"This generation sucks," Emily mumbled and she slipped on her newly bought headphones. If it were year 2199 (Cause of the time past, it's no longer 2099) she didn't have to use these bulky things. Looking up, she saw a giant robot carrying a random person. Robots like those were only active like 50 years ago, She thought and started walking over there in curiosity.

Perry extended his wrist and shot a venom blast at Mimic, hopefully paralyzing her.

Pyrite nodded, "Ya damn right, it's my food, I'd rather it put up a bit of a struggle though." He shook Pandora, "Come on, talk!" He turned to Carter, "Ya know Im starting to think I might wanna keep her for... Other... Reasons."

@Atto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back