• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jordan kept quiet, he had arrived a bit late and couldn't have saved Bob. He stood there in the corner, stone faced with his hood covering his eyes

LokiofSP said:
Maria shook her head, "Hell no! In my position you wouldn't have people hunt you down!"
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna looked at Finn, and then whimpered as more tears fell from her face, she felt alone and empty now that bob is gone.

[/QUOTE]
Finn shook his head. "People will still go after whoever has your position. We're in troubled times right now. Everyone thinks that they have the right idea when in all actuality none of us do." He leaned forward in his chair and rubbed Luna between her ears. "All we can really do right now is support each other, and do what we think is right." He took one quick look over to where Jordan was standing and nodded in greeting to him. "And we also can't blame ourselves for these things."

CasualDragon said:
Finn shook his head. "People will still go after whoever has your position. We're in troubled times right now. Everyone thinks that they have the right idea when in all actuality none of us do." He leaned forward in his chair and rubbed Luna between her ears. "All we can really do right now is support each other, and do what we think is right." He took one quick look over to where Jordan was standing and nodded in greeting to him. "And we also can't blame ourselves for these things."
Maria sighed and purée a glass, she handed the glass to Finn before chugging straight from the bottle, she stopped and wiped her mouth, "Ya know, that's easier said then done. I'm in a position where everyone thinks they know better, and because of that I'll always be the bad guy." She took another swig

Crono said:
Connor narrowed his eyes at Perry, "He was my friend as well." Bob had true enough been there for Connor on multiple occasions, not to mention he'd been a real standup kind of guy. "Go if you want but if your presence makes things worse don't complain to me." Connor waved his hand in annoyance. Turning his head to look at Sam on his shoulder, "Still want to register with this bunch of misfits?"
"Uh... yeah. I still want to join. This has been my dream since even before I knew who my father was... so yeah. I'm here if you'll have me. And I'm going to be a better hero than he ever was."

"Sarcasm pal." With everyone now gone Connor had found himself without a ride back and ended up walking some of the way before getting another Taxi into the city. Going back to Stark Tower sounded like a terrible idea right now, so Oscorp it was. "Daddy issues huh? We have plenty of that around here." Connor said, stepping into the Oscorp lobby.

"Yeah sure. Big expectations, large shadow, and a whole lot of speeches. Having a non-super hero of a son probably stresses out dear old dad." He told Sam as the two rode an elevator up to the 23rd floor. He knocked twice on Harry's door before opening it and poking his head inside, "Anybody home?" He called out halfway inside already. Connor atleast knew where Osborn kept the folders so even if Harry wasn't in he could atleast hand one over to Sam.

@Reaper

"Yeah well... at least your dad was actually there to stress out about you, shows he cares. Mine found out mom was pregnant and split. Apparently she deserved better or some bullshit."

Both Harry and Dimitri were still in the room. "Yo!" Dimitri said as they entered. "That isn't Hill, is it? She has had some serious work done."

"You should work on that sarcasm radar." Connor crossed his arms over his chest. "Hill is a bit untouchable at the moment, I take it you haven't heard?" Turning his attention to Dimitri knowing the speedster had it out with Bob earlier, "Bob's dead." He said simply, with a softened face.

Dimitri seemed a bit taken back. "H-how? I mean I take it someone killed him... Were you there?" Through all of this, Harry seemed emotionless.

"Kelai, and it's his black chi." Connor corrected Sam, then sighed. "Yeah I was there, he was after Hill same as me, except he didn't need her alive. I couldn't stop him." He turned his head to look out a window. "Marko's...having a chat with him, but it sounds like he'll be trying again at some point."

"Yah, sorry but I faced aliens across the universe! I think I can fight some super-powered guy!" Terry shot back. He felt like he was capable enough to fight him. He couldn't be that strong. @National

Phoenix goes into stark tower, having heard the news about Bob. He felt sad, but also furious, since he lost a friend that was one of his best. Cindy was in her room, doing some chemistry to make a new plasmid, which was not going well. And redd was in the labs, honing his fighting ability in a simulation.

Dimitri sighed. "Well until then, who's your friend and what can he do? It's nice to meet you, by the way."

"He's pretty much Antman," Perry shrugged as he walked into Oscorp. "And why are we letting Jack walk around here when he's not registered?"

"There are five of us and only one of him, we could change that very quickly." Connor said amused, looking at Jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back