• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Copy. Listen you guys. Maria Hill has committed a gross abuse of power, but she is still one of us, and there is some form of powerful being who means to kill her. He's already murdered Bob. There are new earpieces in those folders. You can put those in to keep in touch, but we need a team to investigate."

Marko grabs his comm link on his hospital bed. He tried to get up, but the pain kept him down. He gritted his teeth as he talked into the commlink. "Dimitri, are you in? Can you come over? I am in the shield helicarrier" Marko looks at the TV. Marko was right. The back of Kelais body was shown, and the headline said. "Mysterious Avenger Killer on the Loose!" Marko smiles. No one knew it was Kelai. He whispers to himself. "Thank god"

"Marko. Kelai was your responsibility. Where the hell is he?" He asked, furious at him. "Where is Hill?"

Marko sighs. He lies. "I dont know where Kelai is or Maria. I didnt think this would happen. I seriously didnt" Marko bit his lip. He felt so bad for lying. He knew where he was, but he didnt want to sell out his best friend. Marko was confident that this wasnt really Kelais fault.

John looks over at everything in Oscorp. It seemed like they were still caught up in their thing and the Civil War's still going on. "Hey... Bad time?"

"You have a death on your hands, do you understand that? Tell me what happened. Tell me everything." He heard John. "No, perfect timing. We need you."

Marko sighs as he looks up at the ceiling. "I wanted to try to talk to him. He wasnt listening, so I made a bet with him. A martial arts fight. No supowerpowers, no voice, no chi. Just our fighting expertise. I thought I was winning, but something erupted inside Kelai, and I was beaten."

"Someone died?" John asked him. He felt like he missed so much, which he did. "Yea, Bob did," Perry shrugged and he sat down. "Who the hell's Bob? And that's the most generic name ever so are you guys serious?"

Reaper said:
"Copy. Listen you guys. Maria Hill has committed a gross abuse of power, but she is still one of us, and there is some form of powerful being who means to kill her. He's already murdered Bob. There are new earpieces in those folders. You can put those in to keep in touch, but we need a team to investigate."
"I'll watch her. I'll shrink down, he won't see me there."

Steve sat leaned back on a bench in a park, spotting Maria Hill heading his way. "It's been a while Hill." He said, standing to greet her. "I heard about your nephew, you have my condolences. You wanted to talk?" She had been the one who had asked to meet afterall, he'd been the one to suggest the park.

Cindy then heads off to oscorop, since she has never heard of the place and what's to check it out. So she gets a handheld GPS and inputs the name of the building. Cindy also made sure to bring some eve hypos with her, just in case things go awry. She then heads off to oscorp. @Reaper.

Marko grabs his phone. Thankfully, no one has ever looked through his phone, since he had Kelais phone number. He texts him. "Whatever you are thinking of doing, do not do it"

Kelai looks at his phone and texts back. "Too late." He opens the door of his room, revealing a pentagram of candles. As Marko closes his room door, all the candles go out, and a black mist temporarily surrounds the room, and the mist vanishes. Kelai puts on his suit and sees Tony. "Ready?" Tony nods and five others follow them to a spy plane. They go inside and Tony goes up to pilot the plane. Kelai sits next to him, whispering to himself. "Your time is GOING to come, Maria Hill." And the plane lifts up and heads towards the city

Crono said:
Steve sat leaned back on a bench in a park, spotting Maria Hill heading his way. "It's been a while Hill." He said, standing to greet her. "I heard about your nephew, you have my condolences. You wanted to talk?" She had been the one who had asked to meet afterall, he'd been the one to suggest the park.
Maria nodded and sat down. There was uncomfortable silence before Maria spoke, "Why is is so different Rogers? I've seen hundreds of men and woman die on field, but for some reason, my nephew, who I haven't talked to for a year, that hurts the most."

"Okay, John no offense but shut up. We have a guy trying to kill the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and we're just sitting here! C'mon everyone what is this? The World's Mightiest Chatroom!?" Perry shouted so they all could hear him and he slammed his fist on the table for emphasis.

LokiofSP said:
Maria nodded and sat down. There was uncomfortable silence before Maria spoke, "Why is is so different Rogers? I've seen hundreds of men and woman die on field, but for some reason, my nephew, who I haven't talked to for a year, that hurts the most."
Steve took in a breath as he sat back down on the bench. "Because family is family." He looked up at the sky a moment, "I still half expect to see Tony or Pietro when I go out." He turned back to face her, "You been drinking Director?" He could smell it from here.

Cindy makes it to is oscorp 30 minutes later, and got a little curious about the place. So she sneaks around, looking at all the intriguing gadgets and things. She then came across the room the group was in and heard perry shouting. She knocks on the door. @Pyosimros

"I agree with Spiderman, so if someone would point me in the right direction I'd get to actually being a hero rather than all this politics."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back