• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Who does Kelai have permission to kill) Kelai laughs as he gets closer to Maria, his hands encased in chi "HOWERVER, KILLING IS MY FAVORITE WAY TO GO"

Mega Vision,Marko and Richie walk around as Marko calls in on the commlink "Anyone on?"

National said:
(Who does Kelai have permission to kill) Kelai laughs as he gets closer to Maria, his hands encased in chi "HOWERVER, KILLING IS MY FAVORITE WAY TO GO"
Mega Vision,Marko and Richie walk around as Marko calls in on the commlink "Anyone on?"
(Because depending in how it goes it can set up one of two things)

Maria brings up her gun, ready to shoot

(The more brutal, the better)

Kelai laughs more and more intensely. He continues to stalk towards Maria, his hands clenched into dangerous fists. "Shoot. See what a bullet can do to stop me. Oh wait, it wont do a damn thing!" Kelai sprints towards her, his left hand pulled back

National said:
Kelai laughs more and more intensely. He continues to stalk towards Maria, his hands clenched into dangerous fists. "Shoot. See what a bullet can do to stop me. Oh wait, it wont do a damn thing!" Kelai sprints towards her, his left hand pulled back
Maria fires off three shots, as she stumbles back a bit, tripping...

(Ahh yes. Brutal) Kelai sprints towards her, two of the three bullets hitting his left leg and the third bullet ripping into his right eye. He laughs in pain as he lunges at Maria and rips his right hand into her stomach, slamming down her into the ground. He pulls out his right hand, now bloodied, and lifts her up by her neck and chucks her into the wall, his black chi violently striking out, getting darker and more condensed around his hands as he stalks towards where he threw her

National said:
(Ahh yes. Brutal) Kelai sprints towards her, two of the three bullets hitting his left leg and the third bullet ripping into his right eye. He laughs in pain as he lunges at Maria and rips his right hand into her stomach, slamming down her into the ground. He pulls out his right hand, now bloodied, and lifts her up by her neck and chucks her into the wall, his black chi violently striking out, getting darker and more condensed around his hands as he stalks towards where he threw her
Maria was barley councous as Kelai got close, she spat into his face.

Kelai grimaces in pain as it hits his now dead right eye. He snickers as he kneels down next to her. His black chi violently strikes around him as he grins insanely. "Maria Hill, Former Captain of whatever, you are relieved of your duties. I am only following orders" He raises up his left hand and slits her throat with his chi encased chop, the black chi surrounding them both lashing at the blood, as if enjoying the taste. He rises up with Maria on his shoulder, ready to walk out of the building to complete his mission

National said:
Kelai grimaces in pain as it hits his now dead right eye. He snickers as he kneels down next to her. His black chi violently strikes around him as he grins insanely. "Maria Hill, Former Captain of whatever, you are relieved of your duties. I am only following orders" He raises up his left hand and slits her throat with his chi encased chop, the black chi surrounding them both lashing at the blood, as if enjoying the taste. He rises up with Maria on his shoulder, ready to walk out of the building to complete his mission
In his blood lust and hunger to complete his mission, Kelai didn't notice a man push his aunt out of the way, and take the blow.

Bob stumbled back, gurgling on his own blood as he made sick chocking sounds. Then that was it, he fell to the floor, dead. Maria looked on in horror, "Bob?" She crawled to her nephew, hands shaking as she tried to process what had happened.

Kelai drops Bob on the floor, seeing he called the wrong person. "Shit" Kelai said as he looked at Maria "Innocent casualty or not, my mission must be completed" He pulls back a punch, ready to end Maria

National said:
Kelai drops Bob on the floor, seeing he called the wrong person. "Shit" Kelai said as he looked at Maria "Innocent casualty or not, my mission must be completed" He pulls back a punch, ready to end Maria
Maria leaped up and broke Kelai's arms in rage, tears streaming along her face. She gave one well placed kick in his downstairs while she unloaded all of her rage into him, her fists broke on the first punch but she kept going, her bones shattered in her hands now as she began to draw blood.

Kelai falls down from the vicous punishment, his body taking alot of pain and injuries. "ENOUGH!" The Chi fires back Maria as he gets up, the chi encasing his hands. He fires a large chi blast at her. "I am not failing my damn mission". He starts to walk towards her, commited to end this

As she watched maria fight kelai, she grew furious as she saw kelai kill Bob. Her eyes glow red as she turned visible, and then she roars as she pounced him, and started to tear him to shreds. Bob was one of the few people she loved, and now he is gone. @National @LokiofSP

Kelai falls back from this random attack and feels his side starting to get ripped up. "Damnit, my first failed mission" He pulls back and looks at the two. He looks at the newcomer "I am guessing a friend of the man I killed?"

Kelai gets angrier and he slams back the girl attacking him. Kelai moves his hand quickly and presses his GPS locator, turning it on, watching what the two woman will do now

Luna flicks her tail, spikes standing on end. She glares him down and circled him, growling. Her collar shines in the sun, B+l present on it. (Bob and luna.) She then shakes her tail, making it rattle, and flicks her tail, launching spikes st Kelai, while three of them hit him, the others missed maria by a foot. The poison begins to attack his stomach, making him have a gassy feeling. @National @LokiofSP

It had happened so fast and Connor hadn't been able to intervene but now Bob was most likely dead. Luna was attacking Kelai and Maria was injured, Connor pulled his shield up as he rushed at Kelai , "You killed an Avenger, you idiot!"

Kelai rips out the three spikes and throws them at Connor, making a distraction so he could grabd Connor and throw him at the girl with the tail. As Connor is thrown at the tailed girl, he jumps back and crashes through the window, and a ship the size of a school bus zooms away, with Kelai holding on to the ladder that was attached to the ship. He does a mock salute as the ships zooms away, and he climbs up the ladder into the ship.

National said:
Kelai rips out the three spikes and throws them at Connor, making a distraction so he could grabd Connor and throw him at the girl with the tail. As Connor is thrown at the tailed girl, he jumps back and crashes through the window, and a ship the size of a school bus zooms away, with Kelai holding on to the ladder that was attached to the ship. He does a mock salute as the ships zooms away, and he climbs up the ladder into the ship.
Ivory watches in shock as everything happens, he had forgotten a long time ago that they could die that this felt... Forgien now. He made his decision he was going to quit, but first he shot a web line and pulled himself to Kelai, kicking him off

Kelai grunts as he grabs Ivorys leg and pulls him with him, as they both start falling down to earth. A man from the ship jumps out and catches Kelai, turning on a jetpack, and they both fly away before anyone else could react, the ship ahead of them. Kelai grins as he looks up at the man, also known as Tony Cage, Luke Cages son. "Thanks for the save buddy" Tony laughs as they land into the ship, safely away from the others. "You are lucky I asked to come with them to save you, or you wouldve been a stain on the floor"

Connor growled as he picked himself up, not able to catch Kelai before he crashed through the window, the Ivory was still in pursuit. He turned back to the scene behind him with Maria hovering over Bob's body and Luna nearby. He sighed as he reached up a hand to click on his comm, "Avenger down." He said quietly, and proceeded to stand there watching. Connor knew he couldn't take Maria in now, it'd be turned around on him, that he was the bad guy in the situation, and they didn't need that right now.

National said:
Kelai grunts as he grabs Ivorys leg and pulls him with him, as they both start falling down to earth. A man from the ship jumps out and catches Kelai, turning on a jetpack, and they both fly away before anyone else could react, the ship ahead of them. Kelai grins as he looks up at the man, also known as Tony Cage, Luke Cages son. "Thanks for the save buddy" Tony laughs as they land into the ship, safely away from the others. "You are lucky I asked to come with them to save you, or you wouldve been a stain on the floor"
Ivory began to fall to the ground, he shot a web line out and watched as he realized it was to late, the ship was gone. Ivory stepped away and gave up, going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back