• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor stepped forwards slowly to come up behind Kelai, "You really should pay attention when someone gives you hints. Back off."

Mega Vision opens his hand and looks into it "I apologize. I meant no harm" Marko looks into Megas hand "Who are you?"

Kelai laughs "Oh please. What hints? This is my mission, and I dont like failing missions" Kelai smirks "So if you could just come with me, you could make this all easy" Kelai smiles, itching to fight Connor

"Oh uh... right. Thanks." He smiles slightly although it's hidden by his helmet. "I'm Featherwing. I was following Spiderman because I wanted to make a grand entrance when I was gonna register but that kinda... didn't work... I'm really sorry..." He then speaks quieter, "I just wanted my dad to notice me..."

"And my mission is to bring her in." Couldn't be simple could it? Arrest Maria Hill, simple. Something always had to complicate things and he was so over it, holding himself back from striking at the back of Kelai's head with his shield while he had his back turned. Instead he moved around the other boy so that he was standing beside both Kelai and Hill. "And I plan to."

Marko looks at Featherwing "I am guessing your dad is Ant Man? i am Marko Boltaggon, also known as WhiteBolt, son of BlackBolt

Kelai grins "Well, I need to bring her in as well. Wanna take turns? Rock Paper Scissors?" Kelai cracks his knuckles, itching for a fight "Or, we can see who gets knocked out first"

National said:
Marko looks at Featherwing "I am guessing your dad is Ant Man? i am Marko Boltaggon, also known as WhiteBolt, son of BlackBolt
Kelai grins "Well, I need to bring her in as well. Wanna take turns? Rock Paper Scissors?" Kelai cracks his knuckles, itching for a fight "Or, we can see who gets knocked out first"
Crono said:
"And my mission is to bring her in." Couldn't be simple could it? Arrest Maria Hill, simple. Something always had to complicate things and he was so over it, holding himself back from striking at the back of Kelai's head with his shield while he had his back turned. Instead he moved around the other boy so that he was standing beside both Kelai and Hill. "And I plan to."
Maria sighed, "Ivory, take care of them"

Tendrils shot out and Kelai and Conner were pinned down

Maria shook her head, "So why am I being taken in exactly?"

Kelai shreds through the tendrils, his hands surrounded by Black Chi. "Maybe if you come with me, then we could tell you" Kelai gets in his fighting stance, his chi making it easier to dodge attacks

"Oh uh, yeah... obvious, huh? I'm Sam King, son of Victoria King... And I guess Eric O'Grady, but he doesn't give a damn about me... I don't even think he knows I exist... it's uh... nice to meet you sir...?"

"The difference is you want her as a corpse, I don't." When Ivory's tendrils came flying at him he only got one step away before being effectively pinned to the wall. "The hell Ivory!?" Connor struggled briefly. Grunting at the sight of Kelai still being free before looking at Maria after she asked her question, "What he said."

Marko grins "I am only 18, no need to make me sound old" Mega Vision sets down Sam "I have heard of your dad. He worked with my dad before

Kelai slices Connors tendrils holding him "I would like her dead, but I can take her alive"

"I uh... I want to register but I'm not exactly sure where to go... that's why I decided to hitch a ride on Spiderman, well, one of them... his suit feels nice."

"So you know of my dad? Do you know how far he could shrink down to?"

National said:
Marko grins "I am only 18, no need to make me sound old" Mega Vision sets down Sam "I have heard of your dad. He worked with my dad before
Kelai slices Connors tendrils holding him "I would like her dead, but I can take her alive"
Ivory winces, "Sorry guys, I don't really think killing Hill is the path to peace."

Maria looked between the two boys, "Last warning, both of you STAND DOWN."

Meanwhile a cab pulled in unbeknownst to the people inside.

(National you have my permission to use a killing blow right now...)

Once he is safely on the ground Sam grows back to his normal height, about five foot six. As he grows his wings gradually fold away into a compartment in the back of the suit. He then takes his helmet off, showing his mess of ginger hair and piercing green eyes, he looks to be about 15. He fishes around in a hidden pocket of the suit and takes out his glasses, then putting them on. "I built the suit myself, you know? Dad just got his made by Hank Pym or SHIELD." He grins, seeming quite proud of the fact.

Connor scowled as Kelai cut him down, "Didn't ask for your help, and yeah you could take her but I'm guessing she wouldn't leave wherever you want to take her alive sooo no."

Connor sighed at Ivory's words, "I wasn't going to kill her. And your going to take her side?" He could hear Hill's commands to stand down and he held back the urge to tell her to shut her trap, she didn't call the shots anymore and the superior officer attitude was getting old real quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a knock on the door, a very generic knock. 1...1, 2, 3, 4...1....2! ? On the last knock the door blew off it's hinges and planted itself in the wall across the room. "Whoops...looks like knocking isn't as effective as one would have me believe" Jordan mocked, aiming his statement at Connor. Jordan strolled methodically into the room and stood there. "Ah well, what's a broken door or two when people are throwing tendrils around...and before you ask, it seems our mutual friend Tech doesn't want to see her playthings spoiled by death...it's such a buzzkill"

"Well, we should get you registered then. You're technically over the deadline so you could be imprisoned right now," Perry shrugged and he finished his food.

(Wait Maria isn't the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Anymore? ._.)

(Btw Regal nothing really happened except a bunch of people are staging a mutiny @The Regal Rper )

"Then let's get a move on!" Perry said and he gestured to the exit. "Meet me in Oscorp or unless they switched the place," He continued over to the three who were still eating their shawarma.

(W-W-Wait... Is this just a plan to get one of us the role of director?)

"Thank you Spiderman. I'm really, really sorry for interrupting your meal..." Sam looks away, clearly very embarrassed and ashamed of himself.

"It's alright. I usually get ditched or interrupted at the shawarma place so it's kinda normal," Perry shrugged and he put on his mask.

"Wait, is this that shawarma place?" He looks around in awe before noticing Perry putting on his mask. "Oh, right." He then puts his helmet back on.

(So... Are we making someone else director? And I feel like there are a lot of people in pro now xD it's the complete opposite)

"Hey! People who can hear this we have a new member! Well uh... He's registering soon," Perry shouted through his comm. He felt like he should stop shouting threw it since it both ruined his voice and their ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back