• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Hmm? Victoria told me Mega Vision was already out. She showed me pics and stuff unless it was someone else," Perry explained. He was confused. Were there two Mega Visions and where was Marko. "Oh! Well the 'war' is pretty much the same deal. Registration, a lot of people going against, some stuff."

Marko cocks his head "Another Mega Vision? This one is the original, has all the infinity gems in him and everything. and that registration thing is still wreaking havoc on us heroes? Why cant we just get rid of it?" (She already made mega vision? He is literally my character)

"The avengers work for the government now, Mark. Some haven't signed up yet, but we are working on it. In fact, Conner just signed up yesterday. This isn't havok, it's order." Dimitri replied.

Marko sighs "Oh really? Am I allowed to keep my identity safe or do I still have to reveal that? And what about Mega Vision? He is technically my... child." Marko sighs. It was true though, he is the technical dad of Mega Vision, if there were any technicalities. Mega Vision walks next to Marko as the ship nears Earth

(Nah she didn't actually control him and stuff. She just kind of said he existed and crap)

"Meh dunno what's gonna on then. Anyways! Wanna meet up somewhere?" Perry asked. "My god it's Spider-Man!" Perry looked over to his felt. Oh crap, He thought and he waved at them with a smile. "I gotta talk to some fans but I'll be listening."

"Only myself, Harry, and Maria hill will need to know your identity. The world doesn't need to know. If you and mega vision want to swing by oscorp HQ we can talk about it a little more. And Mark? It's good to have you back."

Marko smiles as the ship lands down on the roof of Oscorp "Speak of luck, I already landed on Oscorp. And Perry, after I have this conversation with Dimitri, lets meet up. And Dimitri? I am glad to be back" Marko opens the door as he jumps down from the ship, and Richie and Mega Vision follow

(Not another Ivory. jk. Thats good though. once he gets on ill just tell him that I have the Original Mega Vision. He will understand)

(As in Marko'll have to change his appearance and name to avoid giving his true identity .-. You missed it while you were away)

"Alright, buddy. Harry and I are in his office on the 23rd floor. You can't miss his office, it's the big one." Dimitri said, pulling out two registration folders.

"Alright. And this doesnt mean I am registering. We are talking about this first." Marko looks around the large building until he finds the room and opens the door, looking inside "Hello!"

Reaper said:
"Alright, buddy. Harry and I are in his office on the 23rd floor. You can't miss his office, it's the big one." Dimitri said, pulling out two registration folders.
Ivory stumbled into Oscorp, looking for Dimitri, "Hey, Dimitri, is it alright if I check out early today? It's been weeks since Ice been home and I'd rather not have mom skin me alive.... She kinda scares me." He shivered before looking at the registration forums, "What's going on?"

"And there he is! Have a seat marky Mark. Sure ivory, knock yourself out." He sat on the desk while Harry sat in his chair. "So what did you want to talk about? Any questions?"

Marko takes a seat as Mega Vision stands behind his chair "I do have a question. Why are people going against this? If it is order, then there shouldnt be any problems"

"There are problems because they resist. And they resist because there are problems. Their mothers and fathers fought this law the first time, so they feel as if it's their duty." Dimitri replied.

"Also hill." Harry added. "Maria hill has been abusing her power, so I've sent Conner to arrest her. Once we replace her with someone trustworthy, we shouldn't have much of a problem."

Marko looks at the two with cautious eyes. "My father, Black Bolt, ruled the entire race of Inhumans. There was tons of rebels and corruption. Kind rulers do not last for long. And I feel this might get conquered as well. And we all need to unify. Thanos is coming"

"Have you forgotten that I know what will finish Thanos off? Your orb told me, remember? I know the stakes are high, alright? You're just going to have to trust me. Do you really want people like as powerful as us to have no accountability?"

(Somebody told Harry that Maria was abusing banner and making threats to the rebels families)

Connor watched as the others entered from the lobby, deciding to let his curiousity get the best of him he walked into the room next to Harry's Office and putting his ear against the wall to listen in. He puckered his lips irritably at Harry's words, it was as if he knew Connor was listening. Yeah yeah. I heard you the first five times. The boy didn't stick around and left Oscorp and into the streets, if he was going to arrest the woman he needed to know if she was back in her office yet. So that'd be his first stop, for now atleast.

Reaper said:
"Have you forgotten that I know what will finish Thanos off? Your orb told me, remember? I know the stakes are high, alright? You're just going to have to trust me. Do you really want people like as powerful as us to have no accountability?"
(Somebody told Harry that Maria was abusing banner and making threats to the rebels families)
Ivory finally piped up, "We might have needed to have accountability checks if Happy Harry Hogan didnt tell people we were evil like a big jerk."

Reaper said:
(Yea well it's high time Dimitri, Harry, and hill sit down and make some ground rules)
(No)

frabz-REJECTED-YEAH-WE-JUST-CANT-DO-IT-220f5f.jpg
)

Marko gets up and slams his fist into the desk, furious "It will only happen if you do what the farseer hopes you do! Everyone needs to be together! I am not letting my sacrifice go in vain!" Mega Vision gently pushes back Marko into his chair. Marko was angry. No one except Dimitri and Marko knew what this sacrifice was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back