• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(It stinks of trash right now... No idea why)

"So! What's your next move?" Cassandra clapped her hands and looked over at Xander. It didn't seem like he had a plan at all right now.

"Anyone else want tea and scones so I don't need to go somewhere else?" Perry asked around the room. It seemed like Ivory, would want something. Though he wasn't sure about Jordan however, he never actually held a conversation with the guy before. He should sometime, because he was one of his top investors.

Victoria was hanging around Parker Industries, wandering around while having a bored expression. She turns into Seeker and left the building, only to fly up onto the roof and stands at the top looking around silently (Just gonna say that since I don't know what else I should do)

Ivory probably wanted something too, but he could've just been to focused in his thoughts so Perry just left him alone. "Yo Jordan need anything before I ditch?"

Went to go fly around, after a few hours of silence and peace. She flies back to the building, entering through the front doors and lands changing back into Victoria

"I'll... Get you guys a chocolate bar or something. See you guys in like half an hour!" He shouted and jump off of the current floor he was on.

Phoenix heads to parker industries, he wanted to visit perry. "Perry! You home?!" He called as he went to rnd, where the scientists were looking at the big daddy suits they brought home. @Pyosimros

"There's someone looking for you," One of the scientists said through his comm. "Coming!" He shouted back and he started swinging to his building.

Pyosimros said:
"Alright. You could go to here now if you want, well I have no idea if they called the S.H.I.E.L.D. hit squad yet but it's safe just to hide your face and stuff," Cassandra shrugged and she drank some more of her drink. "Where did the rest you go?" She looked over at Amelia. @Pink Gorilla @RiddleWrappedEnigma
"Oh, uh, yeah... I'll stay with you guys if I may. This Registration Act stinks of shit and I want to do something. I can't do anything back home coz for the moment the X-Men are neutral so that we don't get invaded."

"Nothing, I was just gonna pick up some food," Perry said and accepted the handshake.

"Yah, you could stay with robotic ladies," Cassandra pointed over at Amelia.

Pyosimros said:
"Nothing, I was just gonna pick up some food," Perry said and accepted the handshake.
"Yah, you could stay with robotic ladies," Cassandra pointed over at Amelia.
"Shawarma?" Phoenix jokingly asked. "Just playing around. How is the suit research?" He asked.

"Uh sure, I've stayed in a house with, among others, a fuzzy blue man, a demonic looking priest and an ex-killer-weapon clone. Should be fairly normal compared to home." Xander smiles at her.

"I think it's going well. I don't really wanna break their little working mood so I won't ask," Perry shrugged.

"It's decided then," Cassandra yawned and her dad came in. "Who needs the bags again?" He asked while he rolled in with his wheelchair.

"Yeah, that would be for the best right now. Liona, Tanya, and Allison are at home. We are not sure where Boss is so Jamie went to look for her." Amelia stated.

"I have no idea. She is a new piece in the game I suppose. I could probably find out who she is, but I don't know right now." Boss answered. @LokiofSP @Pyosimros @RiddleWrappedEnigma

Pyosimros said:
"I think it's going well. I don't really wanna break their little working mood so I won't ask," Perry shrugged.
"It's decided then," Cassandra yawned and her dad came in. "Who needs the bags again?" He asked while he rolled in with his wheelchair.
"Seems like a good time." He said as he took out plans for his switch axe. "I need you to put this together for me, I ordered the parts, its just I barely have time to construct it. Would you do that?" He asked he handed perry his plans.

"Plus, if you stay with them you live with a bunch of girls," Cassandra whispered over to Xander though she purposely made the comment in earshot of Amelia.

"Yep," Perry said and he examined the prints further. At first glance, it seemed to be some sort of axe and he looked at the title. "Switch axe eh? I have a bunch of other switches to create normal axes!" He said and pointed at nothing. "Nah just kidding. I'll get them done."

"Uh... right..." He blushes slightly. "Um we, anyway, the bags would be mine, sir. I forgot them in all the commotion, I'm terribly sorry for causing you trouble, I can take them from here." At that Flash feels a force tugging gently on the bags. "I'm a telekinetic..." Xander says by way of explanation. Xander also doesn't appear to be either staring at or deliberately looking away from Flash's disability as some people do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back