• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor heard the calls for help by the girl, and had watched the girl that used signs leave so he decided to investigate himself. Why not? Redd landed, causing many people to panic and back up. He saw the girl from before making a run for it followed by...Bob? Is everyone out here? He half expected Cassie to come flying out nowhere at this point. He decided to stay out of all of this for now, and just watch. Though the girl did seem to be getting away now.

LucianGrey7971 said:
(well by that time Tech was already running away)
Bob ducks under the sign and catches a glimpse of blue hair going down an alleyway, he follows and finds Tech, "End of the line goirly." He pauses and realizes something, "Sorry, I just need to make sure you don't blow people or things up, please, can we just talk?"

Tech yawned slightly "Doesn't matter, you've got nothing to back up your proof. There's nothing to prove that I'm TECH. In fact, you're just chasing a random girl like a Perv."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Tech yawned slightly "Doesn't matter, you've got nothing to back up your proof. There's nothing to prove that I'm TECH. In fact, you're just chasing a random girl like a Perv."
Bob yawns himself, "Call it a hunch, call it the fact you straight up asked me if you could blow stuff up, call me a prev, but I can't take the chance, you're my only lead." He walked a bit closer and put a hand out, "Come on, I just want to talk, then go back and eat some well deserved shawarma."

He zipped behind her and put one of her wrists in handcuffs, before attempting to do the same with her other arm. "Drop the bag. I could hit you twenty times before you could blink. I wouldn't try anything."

Tech rolled her eyes and let them arrest her. "You realize that when you have to release me due to no evidence, you'll have a lawsuit on your hands."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Tech rolled her eyes and let them arrest her. "You realize that when you have to release me due to no evidence, you'll have a lawsuit on your hands."
Bob looked at Dimitri, "Just let her go so we can talk, that's all I want to do." Just then the angry mob that Bob had pushed past began to block the only exit, "....Fuck me."

"Man, that crowd looks tough. I mean, I can always do this though." He grabbed Tech and sprinted through the crowd, all the way to Harry's office in Oscorp HQ, but Harry wasn't in at the moment. "Let's start with your name." Dimitri said after sitting down.

"You're just going to ignore me? You don't want to give me your real name? Fine, just give me something to call you." He pulled out one of the registration folders. "I think it's funny that you think I need proof, even though I knew you did it. I mean, I don't have a shred of proof. Yet here you are, in handcuffs, in Harry's office."

"Mm, no. I've been laying low for a while and the last time I saw The Boss was the same I last saw you," Cassandra explained and she popped open the coke. "So you want to go into our little group?" She asked Xander as she leaned against the counter.

(@InsaneKiller19 You didn't really miss much :/ It was just a few team swaps and Justice was revived, Lucian created a villain, and @LucianGrey7971 just noticed you could probably take over Redd xD )

"Uh... Yeah, I guess. For a while." He frowns slightly. "I was going to join the Avengers... But with all the shit that's going on... I'll join if you'll have me. I'll be going home if they need me though, we have the largest amount of unregistered people in a single place and we effectively have no rights, who wants to bet the government attacks Xavier's? So yeah, I'll help you here until my family need me more."

"Ok then... Wait... damnit. I left my bags in the Stark Tower foyer when I had to escape... that had my laptop in... I'll have to ask my dad for some money... it'll be fun explaining that to him."

"I'll call my dad. He's pretty high ranking in the military and he helped me go into hiding," Cassandra said and she pulled out her phone. "So what do your bags look like?"

"Oh, uh... Just a brown leather suitcase and a black rucksack... they should be by the seating area, as long as they didn't move them. Your dad's military? Cool. My parents are teachers... kinda."

Boss walked into a restaraunt and sat at a booth with Maria. "So, how has your side been since I last seen them?" Boss asked. Quiet look around. I got to find Boss. She thought to herself. Quiet waved goodbye to Maniac and ran down the street. She doesn't want to be found. Quiet realized.

"No I think you pretty much got it." Amelia stated.

@LokiofSP @Pyosimros @The Regal Rper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back