• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

A few minutes later of convincing, Cassandra pocketed her phone and headed back to the fridge. "He's coming soon. And are you sure you don't need anything?"

"It is quite horrible, I agree, but the world we live in is unfortunately not peaceful. That is what I strive for though, I fight in wars for the hope that eventually there will be peace everywhere. Like it or not, sometimes wars have to be fought to gain a better future. But we must not seek war, that is what I teach my daughters." Boss stated. @LokiofSP

Perry looked at everyone else. The two adults already left. "So..." He begun and pointed at Rayna. "I promised you tea and a scone," He said and he pointed at everyone else one by one. "Anyone else want anything?"

"Well, I wish that didn't have to either, but this Act has forced their hands." Boss stated. "They cannot just stay neutral in the matter, or else they will be arrested." Quiet walked to Oscorp and turned herself invisible. She navigated her way to the elevator and up to Harry's office. she opened the door and closed and stood in the corner. @LokiofSP @Reaper

"Oh!" Xander misses the catch but stops it before it hits the floor with telekinesis. "Heh... that was close... I'll just uh... do you mind if I go into another room to call them?"

"Yah, go for it. I don't really care," Cassandra said and took a seat on the couch. "Just pass the phone back when you're done obviously."

"Ok then..." Xander walks out of the kitchen and into the hall. He comes back 10 minutes later and tosses the phone to Cassandra. "Thanks. Mom was really worried so... thanks."

"Alright. You could go to here now if you want, well I have no idea if they called the S.H.I.E.L.D. hit squad yet but it's safe just to hide your face and stuff," Cassandra shrugged and she drank some more of her drink. "Where did the rest you go?" She looked over at Amelia. @Pink Gorilla @RiddleWrappedEnigma

"Yes because gut feelings and no evidence are always accepted in a court of law" she said finally "and I'm not signing anything. I'm just a regular human girl who you people have been harassing."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Tech blew a bubble and let it pop obnoxiously loud before chewing again. She kept staring out the window
Bob was running from the angry mob, he made it to the door of the tower before he tripped, he looked behind him, "No. No no please! NO! NO PLEASE! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" He was taken once more.

"And once word gets out that the Avengers are abducting people with no proof whatsoever and accusing them of terrorism, you're standings will fall even lower." she never looked at Dmitri the whole time she talked.

@Reaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back