• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Justice

"That may be true but-" he shrugs. "Anyway I'll be on my way" he said putting his sunglasses back on. "You're free to come with if you want" he said opening the door and walking out.

Maniac

Maniac had been walking around the tower after he had escaped from Ivory. He had heard while he was snooping around that Connor was looking for Maria and hopefully he'd bump into him

LucianGrey7971 said:
Tech walked by Connor and winked at him before continuing on
Bob bumped past people on his way to give chase to Tech, "I'm for real, please stop your not allowed to blow people up!"

Walking along he passed a girl that winked at him, while not too abnormal he couldn't help but look over his shoulder briefly as they passed. And again he found himself distracted and walking straight into a random woman, who was actually Quiet. He blinked as he took a step back, "Oh, uh sorry." He said, the look on her face he guessed was the same reaction as the guy earlier. "Yeah yeah I know." He scratched at his nose. He should really either watch where he was going or just get off the streets.

Redd awakens from sleep mode as he gets up, since he was recharging for a rather long time in the avengers tower. He then goes outside, and transforms, taking to the skies. People looking on in awe. Many people ooing and ahing.

"You can hide...." Was heard, followed by a rush of wind, ending at tech. "But you can't run." Dimitri said, smirking as he lightly held the back of her hair. "Hacker lady..."

Reaper said:
"You can hide...." Was heard, followed by a rush of wind, ending at tech. "But you can't run." Dimitri said, smirking as he lightly held the back of her hair. "Hacker lady..."
Bob stopped dead in his tracks, Hey.....Mercury thanks for the help but I totally had this one under wraps."

Maniac

Maniac passed by a window then noticed two figures. Staring at the figures he noticed. "Is that Connor? And who's the chick with him? Dang it why is everyone getting some except me?!" he exclaimed. "Cause you're a douche" one of Maria's soldiers shout from below

Justice

"Glad I still have a playmate" he said with a grin. And headed down to the tower of Maria's quarters.

@Crono @Pink Gorilla

(you grabbed her by the back of her hair? Mistake....run Dmitri RUN!)

Tech spun around and kicked at Dmitri

(Metal...no circuitry right?)

"Ha! It looked like you had it under wraps. I've seen continents move faster, buddy. Mayb-" He was interrupted by a kick by tech.

Connor shook his head, he knew she was communicating in signs but he'd never learned. He just shook his head and smiled apologetically, "Sorry, I wouldn't be able to follow." There was a small gust of wind that almost felt familiar and he found himself looking back in the direction the wind blew curiously, some people we're staring into the sky to see Redd. Think his name was Redd. He turned back to face Quiet with a sigh, "Gotta run." He told her before turning back in the direction. "It's getting to crowded out here. Redd's in the sky and I'm fairly certain Dimitri just passed me by, not messing with Maria while she has backup." He said into the comm, even if he found her now he'd ignore it. Too risky.

LucianGrey7971 said:

(It is a transforming robotic dragon. I said metal just as a generality for robotics)

Reaper said:
"Ha! It looked like you had it under wraps. I've seen continents move faster, buddy. Mayb-" He was interrupted by a kick by tech.
LucianGrey7971 said:

Bob sighed, "Should have left it to me." He stalked to Tech, "The natural predator, the almighty Bob, who is totally the coolest, stalks his prey." He then lunges at Tech, "HE THEN FINALLY POUNCES!"

(Its like you people WANT Tech to mess with you!)

Tech kind of stared at Bob before tripping Dmitri and guiding him into Bob's way

Dimitri dodged it, expecting it this time. "Oh, so she knows how to fight???" He backs up as Bob jumps at her. "Let's see how this goes...."

A few minutes later the soldier that had shouted "Cuz you're a douche" is seen dangling from the edge of the tower and Maniac making his way downstairs towards the streets. When he finally got down he said "He's right I am a douche, but I'm the douche people can't get enough of" he stated as he walked on to the main streets ignoring the soldier say "Somebody help me!"

Tech monkey flipped Bob before standing back up and shouting at the top of her lungs "HELP THESE GUYS ARE ATTACKING ME!" she then manueverd her way behind random male citizens who had stepped up to help

Dimitri showed his badge to the men. "I'm with the government. Back up, chumps." He turned to Bob. "She got away. I'm gonna call "your bad" on this one."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Tech monkey flipped Bob before standing back up and shouting at the top of her lungs "HELP THESE GUYS ARE ATTACKING ME!" she then manueverd her way behind random male citizens who had stepped up to help
"Fuck me...." Bob stood up and looked at two men blocking his path, "Uh... Excuse me sir, I work with the Avengers and this is Mercury, we need to apprehend that woman....You guys gonna move?....No?.....Of course.", Bob charged through the two and dodged people trying to get in his way, tracking down Tech wasn't hard as she was a scantily clad blue haired girl and it wasn't past 12:00 AM yet so most of those kind of people weren't out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back