• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Boss leaned against a wall on the corner. She wore her poncho but this time it had a hood and her hair was down, not in its usual pony tail. Since things were escalating, she really didn't trust to keep her face in the open.

"Sure, let's just do it later," Perry said and he looked back at Maria. Knowing her she would either be stubborn and not do anything about this or she would get to action.

"Absolutely follow her. I want her in custody in forty eight hours." Harry said. "If you can't do that, at least make sure she doesn't abuse the registered."

"Uh..." He knocks again. "Hello...? Is anyone there? Wait... did that guy set me up? But if that's the case why give me this thing? Maybe it's a bomb and I'm some sort of unwitting pawn in his game... maybe I should get it out and see..."

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
(No I'm just about to do that, sorry, busy trying to set up an rp and realising that I haven't outlined my races well enough because it's explained very well in the fandom but then the fandom is very obscure so... bleh... I'm just gonna rp now to give myself a break.)
(Sorry! I wasn't trying to rush either of you, I just kinda assumed one of you didn't see it, I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored. So many people have left recently because they thought that)

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan pulled his hood back up "Oh...Mr. Parker, I'd love to have an actual business meeting with you, gotta keep the shareholders happy and what not. I do apologize for not showing at any of the board meetings...being a vigilante is consuming work." Jordan grabbed his hood like it was a hat that he was tipping and started to walk out nonchalantly
2ee.gif

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss leaned against a wall on the corner. She wore her poncho but this time it had a hood and her hair was down, not in its usual pony tail. Since things were escalating, she really didn't trust to keep her face in the open.

[/QUOTE]
Maria walked down the street to see a woman wearing a familiar poncho, she walked up to her and pretended to be an old acquaintance, "My goodness Sarah, how are you?"

"Or I could just use my powers to check if it's what it looks like..." He goes completely still for a second, staring at the symbiote in the vial he's carrying before reconciling back and almost dropping it. "Y-yeah... that's alive... Oh God. I'm holding a symbiote in my hand."

"Yah?" Cassandra opened the door. She's been staying low for a while, she changed her name and dyed her hair. "What is it?"

"Uh..." He quickly composes himself. "I was sent here by a strange man because I'm adverse to registering. I have this as a show of good faith?" He holds up the symbiote. "Please take it. Now." He shudders slightly.

"Thanks," Cassandra said calmly and grabbed the vial. Just for fun, she smashed the vial on the wall and didn't let her symbiote bond with her. She knew it would probably freak him out but that was the fun part. After a little while she let the creature bond with her. "Come in."

Connor rolled his eyes, "Forty eight hours? Alright bossy, how about instead of sitting in that basement of yours you actually help then." He grumbled a little more, keeping his voice low. Then he turned to leave at a normal pace, this going down would be tricky. Especially out in the open, if anyone saw him he was screwed. He'd have to make it quick, keep it quiet, and not let anyone see him. Following her from the opposite side of the street and staying as far back as he could without losing her he moved through the crowds of people.

"She's not alone, no idea who she's with though. Can't get a visual." With his focus across the street he bumped into a man who looked at him with clearly mixed emotions. "Hey aren't you...?" Connor winced, expecting him to start yelling and got ready to bolt. "Your caps kid! Mini cap, aren't you with the rebels though? Secret mission?"

Connor quickly tried to spot Hill again. "Was." he told the man angrily before brushing past him. "I might have lost her." He said into the comm, annoyed.

"Um... You want that thing on you?" He raises an eyebrow and slowly follows her in. "What am I getting myself in to...?"

"I'm Alexander Summers by the way... due to my uncle already having dibs on Alex, you can call me Xander or my codename... That probably would have been better to tell you... it's Brainiac. I do telepathy and stuff."

"Oh, I can't remember." Boss turned to look. "I feel sort of bad for the things revealed about you, but the truth must be known." She stated and kept walking.

@LokiofSP

"Yah I want it bonded to me. If not I'd just be some random ex-military no one cares about," Cassandra shrugged and walked over to the kitchen. "Need anything to drink?"

"Uh... No, I'm fine thanks..." He is watching her warily. "You sure you're not gonna turn into a big, slimy murder beast? I mean, I could totally handle it, but still..."

"With the symbiote I'm kind of like the Hulk. If I get pissed I do turn into a monster. Other then that I've gone through intense conditioning to control the thing," Cassandra explained and she opened up the fridge and produced a coke.

"How the hell did you- Nevermind that," Cassandra turned around and pulled out her multigun. "How did you find my home and who are you?" She asked and pointed the firearm at her.

(Shit! I assumed you were at one of the towers! Damn you skim assumptions!!) "I smelled your fruit, and I thought I would help myself, and I am cindy gunns." She said nervously as she puts her helmet back on. @Pyosimros

@Pink Gorilla

Justice

After a couple of minutes of thinking Justice decided. "I'm going to register" he said getting up and preparing to head to Stark Tower. "If I join they can't touch me besides no one well more like no civilians died when they fought me" he said putting his coat on and zipping it up to cover the scar that Joan had made. "I'm sure Maria would love to have someone with my abilities in her brigade" he stated putting sunglasses on. with a grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back