• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Cindy then came out of her room, and went to the kitchen, to find a piece of fruit to eat. "Do they even have any fruit?" She thought before finding apples of all kinds. "Yum. I like the granny smiths." She thought as she took one and took off her helmet.

Rayna stood by Perry and rested her head on his shoulder.

This is how she was, appearing meek and amateurish until she sprung into action.

"Promise"

She whispered back as she watched the interaction with mild interest.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan shrugged "Only if you keep your new pet under control" he said
Crono said:
"You don't get to bust into a place and start making demands pal. She says all, you get all." Connor said, moving by Jordan and into the office beside Hill. He guessed by the fact that she didn't seem surprised by his appearance that she knew he'd registered. I mean she was Maria Hill, she had eyes and ears everywhere. Harry probably got into contact with her about it. "He'll be fine as long as you keep your cool." Connor gave a glance towards Ivory and locked eyes as if to confirm it with him.
Ivory sighed, "I'll be good."

Maria waved everyone in, "Come on, lets talk."

"It's not really outdated. When Tony was alive it was all up to par and stuff, Cass kind of let go most of the stuff," Perry shrugged.

Rayna watched Jordan's attention shift to Perry.

She watched through bored eyes before she spoke.

"And your here waffling on because?"

She raised an eyebrow watching Jordan.

"Because I'm the one who knew about the alarm that was triggered because I felt the energy. Do you want to tell them Ms. Hill, or should I?"

"The Phoenix Force is coming back, now before you idiot Avengers sharpen your pitchforks again, I don't think its angry or even trying to kill us."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"The Phoenix Force is coming back, now before you idiot Avengers sharpen your pitchforks again, I don't think its angry or even trying to kill us."
(This post somewhat confused me. Since I have a character named phoenix.)

LucianGrey7971 said:
Maria raised an eyebrow and laughed, "Your upset at us for wanting to try to stop a force that has been known to be destructive in the past? And you expect to believe it wants to play nice? Fuck off."

"Do not mistake the Phoenix Force with it's past hosts...it is a benevolent being...only destroying to keep everything under control and keep evolution moving forward...TRULY think to yourself, had Scarlet Witch not cast her spell, it would not have felt the need to come to Earth...had Stark not attacked it, It would not have been in a hostile mood...but I digress...if it finds a host that does have...evil intentions..then that power would be used against you...This WAR puts you at a disadvantage. I'm here to warn you, don't do anything stupid if a host of the Phoenix Force appears."

"No...that's not right...WHEN it appears. You take it to be a being of destruction, no real thoughts...but it is smart...it learns from its mistakes, which is MORE than can be said for SHIELD getting the registration act passed AGAIN. And after the fallout that ensued last time. Also, you should be vary wary of the one called Tech...she and I...are old friends." Jordan pushed off the wall and stretched "Well see? There was no need for violence. I may not be on your side but there isn't any reason I can't give you friendly advice and be civil."

Jordan began to walk out but stopped "Ah...I almost forgot, since I don't have a side, I feel it's best to keep up civilities with both sides." Jordan took off his hood "Jordan Grace, billionaire, vigilante, and the only one trying to keep this war from turning into it's predecessor. If you need anything of me that does not involve capturing anyone, I'll gladly lend a hand" Jordan bowed slightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back