• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jordan saw Perry attacking and immediately clinched his jaw and took the hit. He withstood the attack and steadied himself quickly "Why is it that you know of my power and yet you attempt to get me to wipe this building off of the face of the Earth?"

Rayna folded her arms and watched the conflict with bored dis-interest as the conflict ensued.

She was programmed to take orders from Ivory and since he gave her no command to move she just stood there.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan saw Perry attacking and immediately clinched his jaw and took the hit. He withstood the attack and steadied himself quickly "Why is it that you know of my power and yet you attempt to get me to wipe this building off of the face of the Earth?"
Ivory then launched forward and hugged him, as he did so he sent many sharp tendrils into Jordan's body, "Because you're to soft to do that and kill the hundreds of people inside mister."

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Rayna folded her arms and watched the conflict with bored dis-interest as the conflict ensued.
She was programmed to take orders from Ivory and since he gave her no command to move she just stood there.

[/QUOTE]
"Rayana pressure points! Disable him!"

Jordan grimaced but the started laughing "Look at you, so ready to murder, so ready to kill...you're no hero, you're nothin but another villain."

Jordan's body started to glow white hot and burned anything close to him, it got so hot that the wall next to him burst into flames without touching him at all "Mistake....BIG Mistake."

Like someone flipped a switch Rayna moved to action.

With Cat like reflexes, she moved around Ivory's tendrils and delivered a quick kick to the back of Jordans knees, causing them to buckle.

When the heat began to go up she backed away, feeling her body break out in a sweat from the rapid rise in the heat.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan grimaced but the started laughing "Look at you, so ready to murder, so ready to kill...you're no hero, you're nothin but another villain."

Jordan's body started to glow white hot and burned anything close to him, it got so hot that the wall next to him burst into flames without touching him at all "Mistake....BIG Mistake."
Ivory yelled and backed off, "We're not villains, we're currently the ones trying to take out a gigantic threat."

Jordan stood up slowly still putting off heat, and the temperature was starting to increase. "There was no threat. I said it three different times, I am here. to talk...you had to keep pushing and prodding to get me to BE a threat....THAT'S a villain. I came here to talk to Maria Hill to put some concerns at rest...but you only are interested in making me out to be a monster....typical...human BULLSHIT."

"Instead of trying to work a situation out and let things get resolved peacefully, you'd rather be stuck in your own blind, narrow-minded thinking and attack, attack ATTACK!" the heat went up on his last word. Jordan then took a sharp breath and lowered the temperature to just around him. "...You are too foolish to realize that you...are pushing something you can't even fathom."

"Suit, start temperature control," Perry said and it became much cooler for him. "Just let him pass. If he wanted to kill Maria he could just smash open the door and burn her to death," He sighed. He didn't want anything else to be destroyed, or worse people dying.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan stood up slowly still putting off heat, and the temperature was starting to increase. "There was no threat. I said it three different times, I am here. to talk...you had to keep pushing and prodding to get me to BE a threat....THAT'S a villain. I came here to talk to Maria Hill to put some concerns at rest...but you only are interested in making me out to be a monster....typical...human BULLSHIT."

"Instead of trying to work a situation out and let things get resolved peacefully, you'd rather be stuck in your own blind, narrow-minded thinking and attack, attack ATTACK!" the heat went up on his last word. Jordan then took a sharp breath and lowered the temperature to just around him. "...You are too foolish to realize that you...are pushing something you can't even fathom."
Ivory landed crouched, "No I do realize, I just don't care, we're attacking you because you ARE a threat, you have immense power that you throw around and then you just walk into a building without warning and ask to see a old woman? We can't exactly trust you to be safe, face it your more dangerous then we might be able to handle and we can't risk that."

"Ivory! If he wanted to kill her, he would've already done it! And he probably would've murdered us all for fun afterwards!" Perry shouted over to him. He doesn't want to fight when it could be easily avoided.

"And yet every fight, every single fight I've been in, I have not started." Jordan sighed and the temperature lowered immensely and he was no longer white hot, though the area around him was still a bit hot. "Now...I'm going to go see the old lady." he walked to her office and started to open the door

Rayna stood and wipes the sweat from her forehead before re-joining the other heroes she stood by Ivory and just watched the interactions again.

They had a good point, who just stormed in and demanded to see an old woman.

Looking around at her team mates she took mental note of all of them before turning her attention to Jordan again when she received a page from Hill.

She wanted to see Rayna and if possible, bring Connor with her.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"And yet every fight, every single fight I've been in, I have not started." Jordan sighed and the temperature lowered immensely and he was no longer white hot, though the area around him was still a bit hot. "Now...I'm going to go see the old lady." he walked to her office and started to open the door
Maria stood at the other side with a gun pointed at Jordan's head, "State. Your business. NOW!"

Perry sighed as he watched the gun being pointed over at Jordan's head. "So, anyone up for a chat over coffee?" Perry asked Ivory and Rayna. He wanted to lighten the mood a little bit.

"We both know that gun won't be enough to even make me hesitate if I wanted to kill you Hill, I'm merely here to converse about our...previous discussion...if it would make you feel better, Cappy, Spidey and the girl to...keep things civil."

Rayna looked to Perry and shrugged

"I could go for a tea and a scone"

She shrugged as they stood there watching Maria.

"The impatient unstable animal..." he said jerking his thumb in Ivory's direction "He can wait outside like an impotent little child."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"We both know that gun won't be enough to even make me hesitate if I wanted to kill you Hill, I'm merely here to converse about our...previous discussion...if it would make you feel better, Cappy, Spidey and the girl to...keep things civil."
Maria nodded, "We can talk, but I want EVERYONE with me."

Rayna folded her arms staying where she was

"No tea and scone then"

She muttered to herself as she watched the interaction. Maria was not a woman to be messed with despite her age.

"You don't get to bust into a place and start making demands pal. She says all, you get all." Connor said, moving by Jordan and into the office beside Hill. He guessed by the fact that she didn't seem surprised by his appearance that she knew he'd registered. I mean she was Maria Hill, she had eyes and ears everywhere. Harry probably got into contact with her about it. "He'll be fine as long as you keep your cool." Connor gave a glance towards Ivory and locked eyes as if to confirm it with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back