• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

A text message filled his face. Sometimes Perry believed it was a bad idea to hook his phone to his suit. He quickly texted Phoenix back that he was already in the tower.

Pyosimros said:
A text message filled his face. Sometimes Perry believed it was a bad idea to hook his phone to his suit. He quickly texted Phoenix back that he was already in the tower.
"Lovely. He is already there." He said to himself as the truck stops, and cindy and phoenix go into the tower. With maria hill standing at the door with her arms crossed, and an unhappy expression on her face. @LokiofSP @pysimros

"We were just getting back. Sorry about missing the meeting." Phoenix said. Cindy looked down and sighed out of shame. "It is my fault, we went to my home city below the sea for exploration....." Cindy said. @LokiofSP

"There's a big difference of opinion if you lead with something like that, rather than I'm here to do whatever I want." Connor mocked. "You could also a front door, rather than windows. Though they might try to lock you up if you came that way." Connor shrugged his shoulders. "What do I know."

LokiofSP said:
"It doesn't even matter anymore."
Cindy and Phoenix go into the tower. "Looks like we need to keep track of time next time." Phoenix said as he went into the kitchen and grabbed some blood in a wine bottle as cindy went to her room, setting the plans she got onto her desk, and took off her helmet. "How am i to be a hero, if I miss important meetings?" She muttered to herself.

"Indeed, what DO you know? You're just another kid playing hero until the going got too tough" Jordan said while looking at his fingers. "Do try and keep your opinions to yourself. When I WANT the opinion of someone who willingly switches to whatever side seems to be winning, I'll ask for it"

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Indeed, what DO you know? You're just another kid playing hero until the going got too tough" Jordan said while looking at his fingers. "Do try and keep your opinions to yourself. When I WANT the opinion of someone who willingly switches to whatever side seems to be winning, I'll ask for it"
Ivory went back and jumped on Jordan's back, deciding to deal with Connee later, "'Scuse me sir, but you ain't suppose to be here." He then tried to leap out the window with Jordan

Jordan felt the tug but immediately energy shot from his body. He hadn't meant to, it was an instinctual reaction to being attacked from behind

"How about you not try to pretend like you know my reasons for doing anything. But if I'm a kid playing hero what exactly does that make you? The peacekeeper that won't choose sides?" Connor watched the guy i costume from before was grabbing at him, and failing. Finding it amusing to say the least.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan felt the tug but immediately energy shot from his body. He hadn't meant to, it was an instinctual reaction to being attacked from behind
Ivory looked down at his chest in shock, a large pillar of pure energy was in his chest. He stumbled back and coughed up blood, he dropped the accent, ".... Ouch......" He collapsed to his knees in pain

LucianGrey7971 said:
(It was just a regular blast of energy like he normally does)

(Are you just trying to kill Ivory?)
( nah trying to set something up that's all, this hopefully leads to something bigger if I play it right, he isn't mortally wounded he just got the wind knocked out of him.)

"Your testing my patience." Connor threw his shield, though awkwardly and it wouldn't hit Jordan, rather fly right by him. His eye twitched then he started moving to check on Ivory. "For someone only interested in talking you make a bad showing of it." Shooting Jordan a glare.

Jordan reached out and full on Bucky caught the shield "I merely reacted to being attacked from behind, I've made no hostile movements since arriving here, HE decided to make a hostile move towards me."

(Wow I forgot about Justice)

Justice

"So where are the Avengers now?" he asked. Since coming back from his grave Justice had been filled in on what exactly had been going on the entire time he was gone. "And if I join what does that mean?" he asked with a smile slowly playing across his lips

@Pink Gorilla

Connor rolled his eyes at the shield grab. "Him grabbing you was hardly an attack, and he's the one with the hole in his chest so good job there Mr. Peacekeeper. You seem to start shit without even meaning to." Connor crouched down eyeing Ivory, "You alright in there? Your still breathing and your not laid out so I'm guessing maybe?"

Crono said:
Connor rolled his eyes at the shield grab. "Him grabbing you was hardly an attack, and he's the one with the hole in his chest so good job there Mr. Peacekeeper. You seem to start shit without even meaning to." Connor crouched down eyeing Ivory, "You alright in there? Your still breathing and your not laid out so I'm guessing maybe?"
Ivory caught his breath, "Ahm fine, thanks for your help mister."

Pink Gorilla]"I do believe that they are at Stark Tower. We can kill them all for murdering Tanya and trying to kill me." Hollow stated. "They are all sinners!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17201-the-regal-rper/ said:
@The Regal Rper[/URL]
(Also RiddleWrappedEnigma has someone for the rebellion, I sent him to Pyo's Cassandra)

"Some of us don't have the luxury of questioning every thing. Some of us react on pure instinct. I never claimed to be a peacekeeper, merely to keep this war from being about bloodshed. I could care less whether or not you idiots and traitors die for whatever belief seems to be more convenient at the time...but I have a...let's call it a moral obligation to make sure that its just not killing for the sake of vengeance...or worse...for the sake of killing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back