• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Some of us don't have the luxury of questioning every thing. Some of us react on pure instinct. I never claimed to be a peacekeeper, merely to keep this war from being about bloodshed. I could care less whether or not you idiots and traitors die for whatever belief seems to be more convenient at the time...but I have a...let's call it a moral obligation to make sure that its just not killing for the sake of vengeance...or worse...for the sake of killing."
Ivory's eye twitched as he once again dropped the accent, "Fuck you... You see everything as black and fucking white and refuse to think about the circumstances behind the decisions we make! But that's not the problem! You want to stop people from dying but you refuse to stop all of this when you know damn well you can! Hell, you can't even stop the bloodshed, I saw one of my freinds reanimated corpse walk around when YOU failed, I had to step in and save her." He stood up shaking, "You haven't earned the RIGHT to be high and mighty, so don't start now!"

Rayna watched Ivory's little 'Encounter' with detached interest. She waited until she thought she was needed and when the time came, true to her training she appeared like a shadow beside Ivory

" Need a hand?"

She asked keeping her eyes trained on Ivory's opponent, ready to get into action at the first needed time.

"So I am responsible for doing your jobs? I did my duty. I saved on of the sisters from being captured...YOU failed the other. You can blame me for everything that;s gone wrong, but the fact of the matter is that YOU weren't fast enough, YOU weren't smart enough and you didn't prevent her from dying in the first place. YOU let the leader of YOUR resistance go into an enemy stronghold without proper support. The world is nothing but black and white...you just want to make it Grey to justify yourselves." Jordan started to walk to Hill's office. "The fact of the matter is that no matter what the circumstances were, you BOTH compromised your morals and beliefs, THAT speaks louder than anything."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"So I am responsible for doing your jobs? I did my duty. I saved on of the sisters from being captured...YOU failed the other. You can blame me for everything that;s gone wrong, but the fact of the matter is that YOU weren't fast enough, YOU weren't smart enough and you didn't prevent her from dying in the first place. YOU let the leader of YOUR resistance go into an enemy stronghold without proper support. The world is nothing but black and white...you just want to make it Grey to justify yourselves." Jordan started to walk to Hill's office. "The fact of the matter is that no matter what the circumstances were, you BOTH compromised your morals and beliefs, THAT speaks louder than anything."
Ivory shot a web net at the doorway and snarled as he put back on his mask, "Shows how little you know about me, I didn't compromise jack, now step away from the door pretty boy, we're not done talking."

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Rayna watched Ivory's little 'Encounter' with detached interest. She waited until she thought she was needed and when the time came, true to her training she appeared like a shadow beside Ivory
" Need a hand?"

She asked keeping her eyes trained on Ivory's opponent, ready to get into action at the first needed time.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory shook his head, "Just be ready."

Connor gave Ivory a surprised look hearing the boys voice, "Well look who it is." Though Ivory was angry and shouting Connor didn't hesitate in hitting him upside the head. "Hiding yourself from me?" He pushed himself up to stand, watching Jordan walk away. "Sounds to me like your a coward. You can do more but you choose not to." Then he was following after him towards Maria's office. Stopping when Ivory's web blocked the path for Jordan.

"I...have a different calling, mine isn't to choose sides in your war...it's much more..." Jordan trailed off

"Tell me 'Ivory' how many people have you killed? How many have you blamed on 'lost control' or the 'other guy?"

LucianGrey7971 said:
"I...have a different calling, mine isn't to choose sides in your war...it's much more..." Jordan trailed off

"Tell me 'Ivory' how many people have you killed? How many have you blamed on 'lost control' or the 'other guy?"
Ivory's eyes went dark, "I've killed one person.... I never blamed it on the others sides though, I wanted to do it, I wanted to watch him die."

Rayna stood next to Ivory, looking dis-interested but anyone who worked with her knew that it was a ruse and she was ready in a moments notice to strike. Looking around the room she spotted connor. She gave no reaction and just stared.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Hmm," Jordan put his hand up and burned the webbing down without scorching the door
Ivory walked to him, "So now that I've awnsered your question you awnser mine, who do you think you are?"

"Someone who would frighten you if you knew all he could do." Jordan said nonchalantly

Jordan then tilted his head slightly downward in shame :and all he has done." Jordan then picked his head back up but didn't look at anyone

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Someone who would frighten you if you knew all he could do." Jordan said nonchalantly

Jordan then tilted his head slightly downward in shame :and all he has done." Jordan then picked his head back up but didn't look at anyone
Ivory looked dead ahead into his eyes, "I can't let you past that door."

"You can't stop me either. Like I said, I'm merely here to talk to Maria Hill..." Jordan looked him dead in the eye "Don't make me have to get serious."

Rayna focused back on the confrontation going on in front of her. She was wound tight, expecting a fight she was ready to jump in at the first possible need.

She twirled one of her stun tags in her hand, watching as the tension began to rise between the pair.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"You can't stop me either. Like I said, I'm merely here to talk to Maria Hill..." Jordan looked him dead in the eye "Don't make me have to get serious."
"Then get serious."

Jordan chuckled slightly. "Cute. But overall, useless. You can't goad me. Now, the sooner I talk to Maria, the sooner I can go."

"C'mon go with the spider motto! Never be serious, well unless something really bad happens!" Perry shouted with a smile and shot two webs beside Ivory.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan chuckled slightly. "Cute. But overall, useless. You can't goad me. Now, the sooner I talk to Maria, the sooner I can go."
Ivory had the suit make a swing, he sat down on it and began to rock back and forth, "Im waiting."

"Would the two of you kiss already, the tension is too much." Connor simply stood watching from a few feet away. That fact that Ivory was in Jordan's way while injured was dumb, but Connor wasn't going to get between them. "Didn't you almost kill Hill the last time you saw her?"

"If I wanted her dead, I'd have killed her...I purposefully took out her vehicle and gave her a bit of friendly warnings" Jordan leaned against the wall "I have no need to fight you, I'll let the fact that I'm the reason you were never in a cell is more than enough to eat away at you. No, I'm merely waiting for Maria Hill to show herself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back