• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor eyed the chairs a moment and smiled, "Well yeah, though you'd actually have to hit me with them." He pulled the shield off of his back slowly. "I didn't really want to fight you, but if you insist on leaving well..." Just knock him out before he can do any damage right?

"I'm confident I can stop you. How confident are you that you can stop me from stopping you?" A sudden window shattering had Connor turning his head to see Jordan. "You again?"

"Hmmm? Oh hey..." Jordan had clearly forgotten who Connor was "...you. Good to see you again. It's been so long since I...uh....we....you..."

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
"Uh..." He turns to stare at Jason. "What now?"
(Jordan: Imma kill him)

"Uh..." He turns to stare at Jason. "What now?"
Ivory crashes into Stark Tower to get away from Perry, he grabs Xander and jumps back out the window.

Meanwhile Bob is left knocked out at Jordan's mansion

As far as Connor was aware Chaos was an unregistered as well. Which left him in a room with two people he should be detaining. But at this point he wasn't liking his chances, considering he was alone. Then a chair was flying at him and Connor bashed it aside with his shield. Raising a brow as Xander was essentially taken. "Well, that's him dealt with. I think." He turned back to look at Chaos, "So what do you want?"

"Aaaah! Get off me! What the frig man! Let me go! Who even are you?!"
Shooting a web line Ivory got to a rooftop, he set Xander down, "Let me guess, unregistered?"

Perry came crashing through Stark tower but Ivory was nowhere to be found. He looked over at Jordan and Connor. "Where'd red hair and piercing go?"

Jordan looked in the direction Xanders as taken in "....eh he'll get free. Everything about him is of to me...." Jordan looked back at Connor "We must have never met, I'm here to do whatever I want without anyone being able to stop me...and today that covers pissing off the boss lady."

(...who knocked Bob out?)

"Um... I guess. I'm an X-Man, or at least a trainee, and so far we've pretty much stayed out of this whole thing" He smiles at Ivory. "Thanks for saving me, I'm Brainiac. Uh... you did save me, right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"We met once or twice. Your the guy that won't take a side, but you still like to poke and prod at the bears den. Sounds like you want the conflict. That's not very hero like." Connor smirked followed by a sigh, "She's my boss lady now so I can't exactly just let you go doing whatever."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan looked in the direction Xanders as taken in "....eh he'll get free. Everything about him is of to me...." Jordan looked back at Connor "We must have never met, I'm here to do whatever I want without anyone being able to stop me...and today that covers pissing off the boss lady."
(...who knocked Bob out?)
(Thats for you to decide, I figured that would have been the only way Bob would have let Jordan go)

"Um... I guess. I'm an X-Man, or at least a trainee, and so far we've pretty much stayed out of this whole thing" He smiles at Ivory. "Thanks for saving me, I'm Brainiac."
Ivory points to himself, "Im registered, but you seem nice and I wanted to give you a chance." He wrote something down and handed it to Xander, "Go to this address, you'll meet a girl named Cassandra. Give her this so she trusts you." He handed him a vial containing the Symbiote, "Now go!"

"More the opposite...conflict is unavoidable, I'm merely trying to keep everything civilized. I've stopped people from getting captured because it would most likely lead to a suicide mission to get them back, I also protected Bucket head from being killed by the sisters three."

Connor looked over at Perry and scratched the back of his head, "Yeah uh. About an hour ago, I'm sure word will get around."

Chaos continued talking, Bucket head...sisters three? He didn't give it much of a thought, "I'm guessing asking nicely won't get you to stop then?"

"He's uh... Right... He's pretty much the new Sentry," Perry whispered over to Connor. How could a normal guy defeat Jordan?

Jordan yawned clearly not feeling threatened In the least "If it makes you feel better, I'm just here to have a chat with the old lady...nothing more."

The truck driver grumbles and drives off to avengers tower. Cindy sighs as ivory swings off to pursue someone, phoenix chuckles as he pretends to be a pirate, singing pirate chanties. Phoenix sent perry a text, saying they will meet him at avengers tower. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP

Connor groaned a little then looked at Perry. "So we ask Hill if she wants to talk to you then?" He turned back to Chaos, "And if she says no...well no means no."

Jordan laughed "If she's stupid enough to say no to a meeting to someone who warned her of a much greater threat, then you chose the wrong side."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back