• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Oh well)

Perry went over to the driver and gave him some more money. "After we get there, drive some of the stuff at the back to Parker Industries. Some guys at front'll bring it to R&D," He explained and sat back down.

Pyosimros said:
(Oh well)
Perry went over to the driver and gave him some more money. "After we get there, drive some of the stuff at the back to Parker Industries. Some guys at front'll bring it to R&D," He explained and sat back down.
The driver heads to avengers tower, and unloads almost everything, leaving only two big daddy suits in the trailer. "Parker industries?" The driver asked, confirming his next destination.

"Yep," Perry said and he hopped out. "We better hurry, we don't wanna be a witness of a Maria rage," He said over to Cindy and Phoenix.

Connor exited Oscorp sometime later, feeling free. The deal that had been attempted with Harry didn't happen, the only documents he'd signed we're for the registration. He was now a registered hero, and last he'd heard Hill had called everyone in. Putting his new ear piece in as he moved along the sidewalk at his own pace, heading for Stark Tower.

Plans change.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory lands on top of the truck, his suit ripped slightly, he gives a wave, "Hey guys!" Before shooting out a web net that catches a black SUV that was about to come crashing down. He then collapses on the truck and gives a sigh.
Cindy waves at ivory with a giggle. "Come on! Get in! We are dropping something's off at Perry's place." She said as phoenix started to drink from his flask in the trailer.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Cindy waves at ivory with a giggle. "Come on! Get in! We are dropping something's off at Perry's place." She said as phoenix started to drink from his flask in the trailer.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory waves it off, "Im fine like this." Once again he took off his mask. One upside to being Rusty was that he could breath and feel the wind against his face, it was amazing.

Crono said:
Connor exited Oscorp sometime later, feeling free. The deal that had been attempted with Harry didn't happen, the only documents he'd signed we're for the registration. He was now a registered hero, and last he'd heard Hill had called everyone in. Putting his new ear piece in as he moved along the sidewalk at his own pace, heading for Stark Tower.

Plans change.
(What is happening i have no idea whats going on and man have we lost a lot of people recently)

Perry sighed. "I'm coming up then," He said and he opened to door, got out, and closed it immediately after. Before he fell onto the streets awaiting to get crushed by ten cars he quickly web zipped onto the roof.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](What is happening i have no idea whats going on and man have we lost a lot of people recently)

[/QUOTE]
(Yep we have. Alright so basically Conner and Ivory jumped ship, and a new threat named Tech has been introduced and things are slowly rising to the next fight)

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
(I'm just kinda sitting here, I have no idea what's going on and I don't know how to start... eh...)
(We're on our way to Stark Tower, we're currently in the middle of Civil War, choose a side m8)

The driver stops at the front of parker industries, where people with loading equipment were already waiting. "Alright boys, let's get Mr. Parker's research material inside RND." The lead worker said. @Pyosimros@lokiofsp

(Just gonna have Maniac pop out of nowhere as usual)

Maniac popped out of te corner having been folllowing the guys the entire way "Soooo who missed me?"

(I think I left Xander just kinda sitting in the lobby of Avenger's/Stark Tower or whatever, bewildered as to why no-one's around after leaving the X-Men to try and join up with the Avenger's to get away from his overbearing father. And he's probably anti-reg coz that's the X-Men's stance (at least in the comics idk.))

(I know they didn't sign the registration act coz they didn't agree with hunting down other heroess, but they mainly kept out of it, I think.)

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
(I think I left Xander just kinda sitting in the lobby of Avenger's/Stark Tower or whatever, bewildered as to why no-one's around after leaving the X-Men to try and join up with the Avenger's to get away from his overbearing father. And he's probably anti-reg coz that's the X-Men's stance (at least in the comics idk.))
(In that case does Xander know of the whole registration deal? Because if so you could have him meet up with my character who although registered is a bit more.....Lenient to anti registration.)

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Just gonna have Maniac pop out of nowhere as usual)
Maniac popped out of te corner having been folllowing the guys the entire way "Soooo who missed me?"

[/QUOTE]
Ivory jumped down and put handcuffs on Jack, "AH GOTS ONE!"

(Xander probably doesn't know the whole extent of it but he knows that theirs this government act to register supers and everyone around the Institute's been really pissed off about it and thus even more surly than usual, so it's probably bad. He doesn't do politics.)

"Let him go. I don't feel like jailing people right now," Perry shrugged as he finally got on the top of the truck. He didn't really wanna jail anyone in general.

Xander slouches back in the chair, tapping away at a laptop suspended in front of him telekinetically. "Eh... I'm definitely not giving this place five stars. The service sucks." He chuckles to himself.

"Hello?!" He shouts to no-one. "Anyone home? Like, at all? Maybe there's a crisis... maybe I can help with a crisis, that'd probably get me mad props. Or I could just wait here... Yeah."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back