• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"What are you guys going to do when we get back? I'm probably going to head over to Maria to see what's happening," Perry shrugged. Hopefully Maria wasn't going to be too pissed for being around half an hour late.

Jordan leaned against the wall and the maid looked at her watch. "3...2..." Six spider like arms shot out out of the backpack and planted themselves in the ground. "Probably should have warned him..."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan leaned against the wall and the maid looked at her watch. "3...2..." Six spider like arms shot out out of the backpack and planted themselves in the ground. "Probably should have warned him..."
Bob stopped moving with a sudden jerk, but attempted to keep hold, "Come.....ON.........YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!" Veins popped on his neck as he attempted to move the girl, he eventually got tired and fell to the ground, his wounds beginning to hurt once more, "*huff* Alright..... Good run *huff*.....Take five okay?"

( It's more of a setup like Gizmo from teen titans had. For better maneuverability)

Tech looked at Bob before skipping back towards Jordan

LucianGrey7971 said:
( It's more of a setup like Gizmo from teen titans had. For better maneuverability)

Tech looked at Bob before skipping back towards Jordan
Bob finally stood up, "Why is it all girls run away from me? All I try to do is bring them in." Bob walked to Tech, "How about this, I leave and you don't blow everyone up with dangerous nukeular weapons, okay?"

Pyosimros said:
"What are you guys going to do when we get back? I'm probably going to head over to Maria to see what's happening," Perry shrugged. Hopefully Maria wasn't going to be too pissed for being around half an hour late.
"Yeah. Hopefully she is not pissed." Phoenix said as cindy looked out into the ocean as they docked. Since the captain combined the sails and engine for a faster trip.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Tech kept pretending to think about it. "I promise" she said with her fingers crossed behind her back
Bob pointed to her hand, "Why's that behind your back? Show me your hand!" He turned to Jordan, "Can you please help me with your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend." Jordan looked annoyed.

"I'm his fiancee."

"You're not my fiancee!"

"I shall start working on the wedding right away master." The maid taunted

"She's not my fiancee!"

Jordan looked at Bob "Do I LOOK like I have any control here?!"

LucianGrey7971 said:
"She's not my girlfriend." Jordan looked annoyed.
"I'm his fiancee."

"You're not my fiancee!"

"I shall start working on the wedding right away master." The maid taunted

"She's not my fiancee!"
Bob snapped his fingers, "Wait that's right, you two cant be a thing! You and the fire girl are together!" He then turned to Jordan and took a breath, "From what aunt Maria told me, you have powers that let you have control... You should do those."

LucianGrey7971 said:
(Whoa there, his secret identity is a secret, hence the constant wearing of a hood.)
(Yeah but... It's a effing hood. Not that hard to see under...

Gonna be honest though I forgot Jordan was out of costume.)

"Number one...lower your damn voice, the whole world doesn't need to know that. And Number two, I've got the daughter of Taskmaster and the daughter of Crossbones here. I'm good, but I'm not takin that chance."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Number one...lower your damn voice, the whole world doesn't need to know that. And Number two, I've got the daughter of Taskmaster and the daughter of Crossbones here. I'm good, but I'm not takin that chance."
Bob's eyes widened at that info, "Huh.... Does this mean I could die at any moment currently?"

Xander stares up at the imposing tower before starting to walk up to it, his bags floating behind him. "I'll show him," He mutters to himself. "I can be responsible, I don't need him, I don't need... the only home I've ever known, my friends... people who actually understand and care about me rather than thinking I'm a freak because I'm standing here talking to myself whilst levitating my bags because I'm too lazy to carry them..." He pauses. "Shut up, you can do this." With that he straightens his back a little more and strides into the Tower.

(Lucian you should actually make the maid a CS one day xD )

"And now we sit in awkward silence," Perry said. It was pretty much what happened last time.

(Just noticed something, we never actually had a full scale battle where everyone was involved unless that one in the sketchy building counted)

Pyosimros said:
(Lucian you should actually make the maid a CS one day xD )
"And now we sit in awkward silence," Perry said. It was pretty much what happened last time.
"We just pulled into dock. We should hitch a ride on that moving truck." Phoenix said as he helped the movers load their loot into the truck, and then shuts the trailer door from the inside. "Guess it is you and I riding in the front." Cindy said as she gets into the middle of the cab.

Pyosimros said:
"I could... Get something way better then a cab to get us around but okay," Perry shrugged and got inside.
(They are in the front of the truck, it is called a cab.)

Cindy then tips the driver of the moving truck. "Avengers tower, we need to get there, and fast." She told the driver, who nodded as he drove off with everything loaded in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back