• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
"Let's suit up guys," Perry said and started to get into a suit.
Phoenix got into an alpha series suit as cindy snatched the plans for everything, ranging from how to make new plasmids to how to make the big daddy suits. She then also grabs a book with formulas on how to formulate Adam and eve to suit her needs. "Perfect, now that I have everything, I can start a new life without coming back." She said aloud as she thought of the gene banks. "I can have one built. I just need to find the plans for it." She said as she searched for the gene bank blueprints. ( there are rumbler, lancer, bouncer, Rosie, and alpha series big daddies, which suit did you choose? Look up each suit on images with big daddy at the end. Like Rosie big daddy.)

@Pyosimros

The blue haired girl had already started moving out of the way the second the glass had started to break. She stared down at Bob...while standing on him. "...everything alright?"

Jordan looked down right pale. As far as he was concerned, Bob was an idiot that had given Tech complete confirmation of where he was

LucianGrey7971 said:
The blue haired girl had already started moving out of the way the second the glass had started to break. She stared down at Bob...while standing on him. "...everything alright?"
Jordan looked down right pale. As far as he was concerned, Bob was an idiot that had given Tech complete confirmation of where he was
As bad as the fall was, the dirt had helped Bob's eyes somewhat, "Aw fuck me...." Looking up he once again saw the girl and stuck his head back in the ground to avoid looking at her, "Everything is fine miss, thank you for your concern!"

Tech kept standing on Bob "you sure? People don't usually fall out of windows...did the maidsassin do this? She's quite the fighter."

(Lancer)

"So! What's up?" Terry asked Maria. It probably was something big since she called everyone to the tower, either that or it's a party.

"We get to get out now. Right?" Perry asked her. He didn't want to stay in this suit for too long.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Tech kept standing on Bob "you sure? People don't usually fall out of windows...did the maidsassin do this? She's quite the fighter."
Bob coughed as he finally caught his breath, "No I just did something stupid." He finally stood up, refusing to look directly in her eyes, "So, you're doing rather fine for someone who just went through a nuke scare."

Pyosimros said:
(Lancer)
"So! What's up?" Terry asked Maria. It probably was something big since she called everyone to the tower, either that or it's a party.

"We get to get out now. Right?" Perry asked her. He didn't want to stay in this suit for too long.
Maria sighed, "The problem is that I've realized how corrupt some of the people in this tower are. I never wanted this, I never wanted to stoop to this level, the first time it was grown men and woman but now? Now it's kids who are being mistreated. I called this meeting to tell you all that it ends TODAY! Starting now if you are ever faced with a situation where you are being attacked by anyone, if your being blackmailed, or forced to do something, I want you to come to me, because chances are I didn't authorize whatever they're doing to you."

Pyosimros said:
(Lancer)

"Yep, I have everything from here to start my surface life." Cindy said as she grabbed the many cylinders containing plans for everything she needed from the city, such as gene banks, Adam production formulas, etc. "Let's head home, don't forget to grab the rest, I want them as standees for my room, and once we head to the surface, take those suits off." She said as phoenix nodded.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"What do you mean, there's nothing that could have been done. Might as well enjoy life" she looked up and smiled at Jordan
Bob rubbed his chin in thought, "I dunno, most people would probably call their family or friends or something." He finally dusted off his hoodie, "Hey out of curiosity what's your name?"

"What if it was an alien from another galaxy?" Terry tested her with a smile. Now that he was thinking about aliens, he was thinking about space. I should really go out again, He sighed at that thought.

"W-W-Wait so what now? We go to the surface in these bulky suits or do we grab some more stuff?" Perry asked her. He was probably going to keep the suit, run some tests on it, and he'll hopefully improve his current suit based on the research.

"Her name is Samantha." Jordan said quickly stepping through the broken glass, which the maid was already cleaning up. Tech had a strange look on her face but decided to go with it

Pyosimros said:
"What if it was an alien from another galaxy?" Terry tested her with a smile. Now that he was thinking about aliens, he was thinking about space. I should really go out again, He sighed at that thought.
"W-W-Wait so what now? We go to the surface in these bulky suits or do we grab some more stuff?" Perry asked her. He was probably going to keep the suit, run some tests on it, and he'll hopefully improve his current suit based on the research.
Maria's eye twitched, "This is serious."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Her name is Samantha." Jordan said quickly stepping through the broken glass, which the maid was already cleaning up. Tech had a strange look on her face but decided to go with it
Bob scrunched his face, "I dunno....Something seems a bit off..."

(Hold up, is the mansion one of those ones that goes off the street for like acres, or is it just a driveway?)

( Both. The front is just a driveway, but the back entrance goes for acres. Jordan got that young money swagger)

"Could it be the fact that she's standing on you?" the maid asked quietly

LucianGrey7971 said:
( Both. The front is just a driveway, but the back entrance goes for acres. Jordan got that young money swagger)
(So which way did Tech approach from?)

Bob shrugged, "It could be that, didn't notice though, years of bring at the bottom of the doggy pile kinda makes this feel natural"

(I assumed that was a typo)

Pyosimros said:
"Grab the other suits. We are taking them up." Cindy said as the big daddy went into a machine, and came out repaired.

"You may think I'm strong enough the grab the others, which is flattering. But I probably...." Perry cut short when an idea popped into his head. "Give me a sec..." He said and he covered all the suits in webs. "Now to just drag them all...." Perry said silently and he tried to pull it. "Um..." Slowly, he finally found enough strength to barely pull them all. "Surface, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back