• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"They're little girls. What could they do that'll surprise me?" Perry smirked. It seemed like little girls protecting suits wouldn't be that much of a problem.

Pyosimros said:
"They're little girls. What could they do that'll surprise me?" Perry smirked. It seemed like little girls protecting suits wouldn't be that much of a problem.
"That's the problem. If you so just go near one, the big daddy will literally rip you a new one." Cindy said. "Just stay away from them, and you will be fine."

"Yes! We arrrrr " the captain said as he parked the boat as cindy giggled. "Be careful kiddies, you may encounter some weird stuff down thar." He said as the three got off the boat. @Pyosimros

Boss went back to the base and began working on hacking into a satellite. Suddenly, all the screens flashes to the revolution symbol and then to the Boss. "Good evening everyone. I realize that you all have been told things about us and that we are the evil ones. But I most give you the truth." She began explaining what SHIELD was doing to get heroes on their side, torture and black mail. She then talked about SHIELD's plan to revive villains and showed the data.

"This is who you are putting your support in. They say the want to protect you, but all they are doing is lying to you. Thank you for your time." The symbol appeared again and the message was done. @anyone

Cindy led them into the light house, where at the bottom is a bathysphere. She ushered perry and phoenix in as they make their descent into rapture. The bathysphere follows a track that leads to the city, giving them a view of the ocean and its denizens. @Pyosimros

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss went back to the base and began working on hacking into a satellite. Suddenly, all the screens flashes to the revolution symbol and then to the Boss. "Good evening everyone. I realize that you all have been told things about us and that we are the evil ones. But I most give you the truth." She began explaining what SHIELD was doing to get heroes on their side, torture and black mail. She then talked about SHIELD's plan to revive villains and showed the data.
"This is who you are putting your support in. They say the want to protect you, but all they are doing is lying to you. Thank you for your time." The symbol appeared again and the message was done. @anyone

[/QUOTE]
Maria Hill's eyes went wide as he watched the video,the only thing remotely similar to what she had done to anyone was the blackmail, which she had to admit, she did to Ivory. She was afraid and she NEEDED him on her side. She decided to do some research, she placed out the order, "This is Maria Hill,all Avengers report to me."

Good- Zzt -Everyone Zzt

"Someone's trying to hack into my systems, give me a sec," Perry stood there for a moment and let the clip go through his firewall. "Yah this isn't good. We're getting blackmailed," He sighed and he heard Maria's message. "So, you guys wanna head out now or fight psychos with bee powers."

"Yes!" Terry shouted surprising everyone. He looked around the room after with an embarrassed look. Everyone was giving him the death stare. "Um... I have an actual good excuse this time. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s calling me right now and I have to go. Super cool Avenger stuff," Terry said and pulled his helmet out of his backpack. "Bye!" He shouted and he put it on. "Liftoff! Uh actually fly right!" He shouted again and he flew off.

Finn stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and turned around. Guess he would be back at Avengers Tower for the second time in one day. The walk was a short one and soon he was back in the lobby. He made his way to where they were meeting and greeted Maria before moving off to lean against a wall.

Pyosimros said:
Good- Zzt -Everyone Zzt
"Someone's trying to hack into my systems, give me a sec," Perry stood there for a moment and let the clip go through his firewall. "Yah this isn't good. We're getting blackmailed," He sighed and he heard Maria's message. "So, you guys wanna head out now or fight psychos with bee powers."

"Yes!" Terry shouted surprising everyone. He looked around the room after with an embarrassed look. Everyone was giving him the death stare. "Um... I have an actual good excuse this time. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s calling me right now and I have to go. Super cool Avenger stuff," Terry said and pulled his helmet out of his backpack. "Bye!" He shouted and he put it on. "Liftoff! Uh actually fly right!" He shouted again and he flew off.
"I say we just get the suits and other goodies and get the hell out." Phoenix said as cindy nods. "Everyone out!" Cindy said with glee as the bathysphere stops at Neptune's bounty station. Where nothing but junk lay.

"You seem happy to... Visit a place with murderers, anyways let's just get out of here so we can go to Maria as fast as we can," Perry followed the two. He would probably visit here again to calm things down.

CasualDragon said:
Finn stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and turned around. Guess he would be back at Avengers Tower for the second time in one day. The walk was a short one and soon he was back in the lobby. He made his way to where they were meeting and greeted Maria before moving off to lean against a wall.
Maria looked at Finn for a few moments before speaking, "Finn......I'm actually glad you're here alone first. I heard that some soldiers were giving you "private meetings" and I would like to know any information about them that you have."

Pyosimros said:
"You seem happy to... Visit a place with murderers, anyways let's just get out of here so we can go to Maria as fast as we can," Perry followed the two. He would probably visit here again to calm things down.
"Follow me, I know where the labs are." Cindy said as she ran to the genetics labs, where the big daddy suits are kept.

"Hi guys, sorry I was late. Am I?" Terry asked as he walked into the tower. He decided not to talk about how he should be in class right now because Maria would probably just shove him back in.

"Haven't seen anyone yet... Is this place deserted?" Perry asked her as they ran.

Pyosimros said:
"Hi guys, sorry I was late. Am I?" Terry asked as he walked into the tower. He decided not to talk about how he should be in class right now because Maria would probably just shove him back in.
"Haven't seen anyone yet... Is this place deserted?" Perry asked her as they ran.
"Come on daddy, we have to find more angels." A little girl said as her big daddy gave out a loud moan as he walked with her. "Nope, just leave them alone and you will be fine." Cindy stated as she slows her pace.

LokiofSP said:
Maria looked at Finn for a few moments before speaking, "Finn......I'm actually glad you're here alone first. I heard that some soldiers were giving you "private meetings" and I would like to know any information about them that you have."
Finn nodded a hello to the newcomer before turning back to Maria. "No idea really. I get a message on my comm saying that you want to see me. I have no choice but to go in case you actually are calling me. Then I get the shit beaten out of me and I leave. They're just some people who are mad at some of my past actions. And now that they know who Smasher actually is they can do something about it while I can't." He shrugged. "It's a downside of registering but I'll deal with it."

"You're the Hulk's child, who can beat you up?" Terry asked him. It would suck to reveal your identity if you caused a lot of chaos before. "Well for me, I used to be that loser in the corner. Now I'm the cool guy everyone wants to hang out with," He grinned and he went into a comfortable position. He felt like this talk was going to be a while.

"Do all the adults where your gear?" Perry whispered over to her. This place suddenly went from interesting to creepy.

(Mmmm.... Nothing really, if anyone wants to add anything they can)

(Actually, I don't think you have missed all that much. The rebellion has a new base. There has been several hacking. Most by an unidentified person and one by Boss.)

He shrugged. "Anybody can beat me up. If I were to fight back I would kill them and that would make things worse. I have enough on my mind already, the last thing I need is to be locked up for murder." He shrugged again. "You guys are lucky. You can fight back without worry." He listened to Terry's talk about how he was more accepted and grinned. "Now that. That's what the registration is supposed to be about! People whose lives are miserable because of this huge secret, can now live a happier life!"

Pyosimros said:
"You're the Hulk's child, who can beat you up?" Terry asked him. It would suck to reveal your identity if you caused a lot of chaos before. "Well for me, I used to be that loser in the corner. Now I'm the cool guy everyone wants to hang out with," He grinned and he went into a comfortable position. He felt like this talk was going to be a while.
"Do all the adults where your gear?" Perry whispered over to her. This place suddenly went from interesting to creepy.

(Mmmm.... Nothing really, if anyone wants to add anything they can)
"No. They are bulkier than I am." Cindy said as a short big daddy came into view, armed with only an arm drill. The little girl saw the group and waved to them.
62ceaefec63e299787a42a77d52d6a9f.jpg

(I thought we were still in that sketchy building xD )

"Apologies for being late," Joseph walked in and closed the door behind him. "What are we talking about?" He scanned the room. There weren't that much people who actually came yet.

"Wow fashion in Rapture sucks..." Perry mumbled as they walked. "Are we close? I'm getting really creepy vibes from this place. Soon enough my spider-sense would probably go off cause of the bee people," He shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back