• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pink Gorilla]Tanya looked at him surprised. "Welcome for what?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory rolled his eyes, "Yeah your right, I would forget someone literally bringing me back to life as well."

Reaper said:
(@Shiroe Kurona have your character come to oscorp hq. It's where people register.)
Logan was one of the superheroes who thought Captain America was wrong and the registrating was the only option he had,Logan teleported himself to the oscorp headquarters to register,Logan had doubts and it was hard to ignore them but he tried his best to ignore them.Logan stood quiet he was talking in his mind Am i doing the right thing?Shouldn't the citizens know who i am?Shouldn't the superhumans have there secrets? These were the questions filling up in his mind

The woman at the front desk jumped when she saw a man teleport into the building. "Oh my! I take it you're here to register, if you can do that! Either that or you're here to hurt us.... Either way, mister osbourn should be on the 23rd floor, sir. There's an elevator over there." She said, pointing.

Reaper said:
The woman at the front desk jumped when she saw a man teleport into the building. "Oh my! I take it you're here to register, if you can do that! Either that or you're here to hurt us.... Either way, mister osbourn should be on the 23rd floor, sir. There's an elevator over there." She said, pointing.
No worries,I can teleport myself there too Logan snapped his fingers and he was on the 23rd floor,Logan was there to register he was ready to reveal his identity to the world,The world won't know him as Reality,They would know him as Logan,Logan Cooper I have come to register Logan said as he hesitated a little

Connor knew he needed help to make sure this meeting with Hill went his way. What better way than to use someone who'd already registered? Someone who was trusted with maintaining an open office for anyone to register, Harry Osborn himself. The guy owed him, or rather he owed Dimitri for killing him, but Connor was the one he called when everything went down and Connor was the one who tried to get Dimitri to back off of him.

He arrived at Oscorp wearing his normal civilian clothes, with the shield on his back. The secretary at the front desk looked a little disgruntled, and the blonde guessed that meant someone might be here. "Is he in with someone?" Connor asked and she nodded. He would preferably like speak to Harry about this with no one else in the room, so he decided to take a seat in the lobby and wait.

Jordan managed to get home while avoiding cameras, he had done it constantly...but this time was different...this time he had Tech looking for him. He sighed heavily as he walked I and immediately dropped into his favorite chair, much to the chagrin of his maid, the only person besides Tech to know who he was, and what he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan managed to get home while avoiding cameras, he had done it constantly...but this time was different...this time he had Tech looking for him. He sighed heavily as he walked I and immediately dropped into his favorite chair, much to the chagrin of his maid, the only person besides Tech to know who he was, and what he was.
Bob walked up to a house that the man lived in, well house was an understatement, it was a fucking mansion. Ringing the bell Bob called, "Uh, hello? Jordan is it? I... I saw you were freinds on Facebook with someone named Tech... Not sure if its the person Im looking for but I need any info I can get."

Rayna and Noah had been assigned guard duty for Maria. So they had to abandon their plans and they were standing inside Maria's temporary office in Stark Tower. Both of them flanking her as she went about her work. Rayna remained Stoic but Noah was getting board, floating a few pins around lazily. It looked as though it would be a quiet day at least.

"Should've taken a helicopter," Perry mumbled as he looked at the sea. Soon he looked up and noticed the captain probably noticed. "I didn't say anything!" He didn't want him to throw us all off for that offensive comment.

Jordan looked up when the doorbell and frantically ran upstairs to change, but not before giving the maid a glare for her amused 'I told you so' look. The maid answered the door and politely let Bob in.

@LokiofSP

Harry offered his hand to Logan. "Hello Logan cooper. My name is Harry osbourn. By chance, did I just see you teleport up here?" He asked intrigued.

The woman at the front desks jaw dropped as she saw Conner enter. "H-he can see you now...." She said, hoping he wasn't there to hurt her or anyone else.

@Crono

Reaper said:
Harry offered his hand to Logan. "Hello Logan cooper. My name is Harry osbourn. By chance, did I just see you teleport up here?" He asked intrigued.
The woman at the front desks jaw dropped as she saw Conner enter. "H-he can see you now...." She said, hoping he wasn't there to hurt her or anyone else.
I see that you know my name, Logan says and sighs I'm here to sign up

"That is what I like to hear! And yes, we have filed on practically everyone. Practically. Not whoever this Tech guy really is...." He grabbed a folder and pen and handed them to Logan. "We never found out what you could do, however. There is a question in there about it, but would you mind telling me? We might be able to use you soon."

Reaper said:
"That is what I like to hear! And yes, we have filed on practically everyone. Practically. Not whoever this Tech guy really is...." He grabbed a folder and pen and handed them to Logan. "We never found out what you could do, however. There is a question in there about it, but would you mind telling me? We might be able to use you soon."
If i tell my powers to anyone,The power will not work on anything Logan said chuckling alittle (His power is to manipulate reality)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back