• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Tanya stopped in her tracks. She turned around. "Ivory? Is that you?" The rest of the girls turned to look at him as well. Jamie signed, "Who is this?"

"An old friend." Boss stated and smiled. @LokiofSP

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory smiled and walked up to them, hugging the Boss before lightly bopping the girls on the nose and smirking, "Don't worry, I'm technically not on the clock currently." Ivory got in and whispered, "Rusty Smith is the one who comes after you guys, Ivory Dalai is a free man....Kinda"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Whats going on here?!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Civil War)

LokiofSP said:
Ivory smiled and walked up to them, hugging the Boss before lightly bopping the girls on the nose and smirking, "Don't worry, I'm technically not on the clock currently." Ivory got in and whispered, "Rusty Smith is the one who comes after you guys, Ivory Dalai is a free man....Kinda"

(Civil War)
(Can i be one of the guys who did register)

Boss looked at Ivory. "Yeah, I like Ivory much better than Rusty." The girls all laughed when he bopped there noses, except Jamie. She began signing. "Who is this guy and why does he have two names?"

"It's complicated." Boss stated. @LokiofSP

"...You're simply going to answer the question Terry. So, again, if the projectile is fired at the speed given..." Terry looked at the clock. Time started the slow and he didn't bother to pay attention. He needed to get out. "If it's fired... And hits its intended target... Terry!" His teacher shouted and he snapped back into attention and he pointed back at the question on the board. "If it hits its intended target a the time given, how much wind resistance did it counter?" He looked at him with a confused look that he usually pulls. The thing is that he had no idea. "Ummmm... Nova senses are tingling! There's a bank robbery I have to go!" Terry quickly stood up. Everyone falls for that.

(If anyone got the reference you're amazing)

"It's... No problem," Perry said awkwardly. Thing was that it was no problem, he could actually just buy a boat to go there if he wanted to. His face started turning red and he quickly looked away. The only females he felt comfortable hugging was either his mom or Cassie.

(No one? It's... Part of Zero Year... Batman's revamped origin story. And when I mean Batman I mean Batman not Bruce Wayne... Wait I'll find a pic cause I don't feel like giving a sketchy picture of it cause I don't read comics digitally)

Pyosimros said:
"It's... No problem," Perry said awkwardly. Thing was that it was no problem, he could actually just buy a boat to go there if he wanted to. His face started turning red and he quickly looked away. The only females he felt comfortable hugging was either his mom or Cassie.
"Then let's go." Cindy said as she walked to the front door, with phoenix behind her. Cindy then has flashbacks of all the things she has done, both good and bad.

"Sure, we could get Cassandra and Alex. Maybe Jack. Connor is leaving to join your side so probably not him. But what is happening over on your side? You don't trust anyone? Not even Perry?" Boss asked.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Sure, we could get Cassandra and Alex. Maybe Jack. Connor is leaving to join your side so probably not him. But what is happening over on your side? You don't trust anyone? Not even Perry?" Boss asked.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory sighed, "It's not that, it's just. For the most part everyone there besides the rest of the main team thinks I'm Rusty, it's a constant act that I can't really keep up."

Pyosimros said:
"You know the directions to the place?" Perry asked her and he stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"I do. And so does the captain I know." She said as she opened the door for them. "Now hurry, adventure awaits." She said as phoenix walked out.

Pyosimros said:
"You could say that it's... Adventure Time!!!" Perry grinned as he exited he building.
(Did you just....) Cindy giggles a bit, and leads phoenix and perry to the captain, which was a 30 minute walk. The captain holds out his hand. "Cash please, if you wanna see the light house, you need cash." He said.

(Yup that just happened
6a00d83451c83e69e2017d3cdfb82b970c-320wi
I would legitimately photoshop the sunglasses on Perry's profile pic and created the meme like that if it wasn't so late xD )

"Here," Perry yawned and handed over a 100$ bill. He needed to stop spending large sums of cash, but he'll stop... Later.

Pink Gorilla]"It's not right that you have to keep up a lie to appease Maria Hill." Tanya stated. The girls nodded and Jamie remained silent and still. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory shrugged, "It's not really to appease her anymore, now that I get to see it first hand, things aren't to bad, most of the problems come from some of the asshole soldiers and playing Rusty lets me get away with some things. Not to mention I've been able to put more time into trying to find Cass, and the pro heroes aren't to bad. There's this one girl named Cindy who's pretty awesome, when others aren't around I feel like I've talked to her the most, we actually have allot in common!" He finally smiled at that thought.

Screens started to turn black unannounced and once again only one word in pink showed up: Tech. The message vanished as quickly as it had appeared and a distorted voice said "We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming." Everything went normal again

Boss looked at Ivory again. "Well, I am glad that you are happy. I wish that this war was over so we could hang out with each other and not have to worry about being shot." Boss stated. At Ivory's last comment, Stanya hurt a little on the inside. @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
(Yup that just happened
6a00d83451c83e69e2017d3cdfb82b970c-320wi
I would legitimately photoshop the sunglasses on Perry's profile pic and created the meme like that if it wasn't so late xD )
"Here," Perry yawned and handed over a 100$ bill. He needed to stop spending large sums of cash, but he'll stop... Later.
"Thank you. Now onto the ship with ye! Or you will be walking the plank!" The captain shouted in a spot on pirate voice, and giving a hardy laugh. Phoenix and cindy get on the boat with the captain, he then ushered perry onto the boat. "Now don't get crazy, this trip is another 30 minutes." The captain said as he started the boat up.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory shrugged, "It's not really to appease her anymore, now that I get to see it first hand, things aren't to bad, most of the problems come from some of the asshole soldiers and playing Rusty lets me get away with some things. Not to mention I've been able to put more time into trying to find Cass, and the pro heroes aren't to bad. There's this one girl named Cindy who's pretty awesome, when others aren't around I feel like I've talked to her the most, we actually have allot in common!" He finally smiled at that thought.
(And that you do ivory, that you do.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back