• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Mhmmm." Harry said, not understanding but also not questioning. "Well then fill out the forms to the best of your ability I guess."

Pyosimros said:
"Should've taken a helicopter," Perry mumbled as he looked at the sea. Soon he looked up and noticed the captain probably noticed. "I didn't say anything!" He didn't want him to throw us all off for that offensive comment.
"Calm down lad, I was just pulling yer leg" the captain said with a chuckle. "Now we head off! To the light house!" He said as he gave off his hardy laugh.

Connor couldn't prevent his arched brow as he passed the secretary. She was working the wrong job if he scared her. Scary rebel hero I guess. Connor had only been here once before and at the time he'd been so rushed and emotional he hadn't noticed what the place even looked like. Riding the elevator up to the twenty third floor it dinged then opened. When he moved out into the open he could see Harry was speaking with someone he didn't recognize, though the fact that he was handing him one of the same folders he'd seen the boy give others when they we're registering told him that's what this stranger was doing. And to be honest Connor wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel about it overall.

Clearing his throat as he moved closer to let them he was here if they didn't already. "When you have a moment." He told Harry, feeling a little uncomfortable.

@Reaper @Shiroe Kurona

Harry scowled at Conner. "Logan, have a seat please. I'll be back in a moment." He approached Connor. "What are you doing here? Trying to send a message? You've made a huge mistake..."

Connor rolled his eyes, "Does it look like I'm here for something like that?" He looked past Harry briefly at Logan before turning his attention back to Harry. "I'm registering, making Hill a deal, one I would hope she couldn't refuse. I want you there beside her in case she does, I've heard you have a way with words so you could convince her I'm sure."

He chuckled. "You think hill runs this operation, don't you? I don't have to convince her of anything. What deal are you trying to make? Let's hope you have a way with words, wonderboy."

"Immunity for any heroes family, registered or not. No threatening them or using them as leverage, and don't try to tell me you wouldn't cause I already know Hill did it atleast once." Connor crossed his arms over his chest, Harry had a big mouth but how much of it was true? "There have been some indirect means of coaxing some registered heroes to make sure they do their job, or atleast one I know of. Finn Banner, that ends, if need be I'll take any punishment that he or Dimitri get for going against orders. My guess is you'd need a new poster boy with Dimitri's...fun as of late. Yeah, I know about that, you and Hill aren't able to cover-up everything. I'll smile and play the part. It'll be good publicity for the registration, am I right?"

He sighed. "I didn't know Hill was doing anything of the sort. Neither Dimitri nor the government knows about that either. They can't know. Do you understand me? I accept your deal, but your first mission is to bring Maria hill to me in handcuffs. I have some tech in the lower levels that you might be interested in." He stepped into the elevator and waited for Conner to join him.

Harry just asked him to do what now? Not that he'd complain, Hill hadn't exactly been a princess lately. And if she was running these things then taking her in should fix the problems. "I thought Hill wasn't running the operation? Then how is it she's pulling all this wool over your eyes?" The blonde asked, entering the elevator. "Your asking me to put the director of shield in handcuffs. I'd hope your giving more than tech, some help would be nice since I'm guessing she won't come quietly."

Logan came rushing over and Connor eyed Harry, "You want to finish up here first?"

@LokiofSP[/URL]
(I'm back from the Beyond Realm....:.. And by that I mean I was sleeping)

Ivory stumbled a bit at the hug, "Woah, I was kinda expecting to get beat up." He hugged her back, "This is an awsome alternative though."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan looked up when the doorbell and frantically ran upstairs to change, but not before giving the maid a glare for her amused 'I told you so' look. The maid answered the door and politely let Bob in.
@LokiofSP
Bob nodded his head at the maid and smiled, heading inside he began to look around, "Hello? Did I come at a bad time?"

Crono said:
Harry just asked him to do what now? Not that he'd complain, Hill hadn't exactly been a princess lately. And if she was running these things then taking her in should fix the problems. "I thought Hill wasn't running the operation? Then how is it she's pulling all this wool over your eyes?" The blonde asked, entering the elevator. "Your asking me to put the director of shield in handcuffs. I'd hope your giving more than tech, some help would be nice since I'm guessing she won't come quietly."
Logan came rushing over and Connor eyed Harry, "You want to finish up here first?"
Hello,Connor Logan said looking at Connor Here,Is the sheet i filled it out Logan then gave the paper to Harry

"Oh no, it's okay, I already punched Perry in the face." Tanya stated. Boss put a hand on her shoulder. "That's my girl!" Boss stated and laughed.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Oh no, it's okay, I already punched Perry in the face." Tanya stated. Boss put a hand on her shoulder. "That's my girl!" Boss stated and laughed.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory laughed before he heard his phone ring, "... Crap, guess that's the end of my day off." He hugged the girls once more, "Im gonna miss you guys." And with that, he took off to the nearest alleyway....

The girls watched him off. "Well that didn't last long." Liona stated. They began walking down the street again. They began passing Oscorp tower. Boss paused in front of the building.

"What's wrong?" Allison asked her. Boss shook her head.

"It's just that this has gone on longer and more brutal than I imagined. We have to get the public on our side or we won't win. And it may be a little hurtful, too. I think it is time we exposed some truths." Boss stated and began walking back to the base, the girls following.

Pyosimros said:
"You guys know any things to kill time?" Perry yawned. This would be a boring ride. @Steel Zinogre
"Allow me." She said as she shot a swarm of wasps into the air, and shot it with a fireball, making a flaming swarm of wasps. "Wow! How cool is that perry!?" Phoenix shouts with glee as she did the same thing, but electrifying the swarm.

"It's... Cool but I don't exactly want to turn into Nic Cage but instead of bees it's wasps," Perry joked and he followed it with him backing up a little and he put on his mask. He didn't want to get his face burned off.

Pyosimros said:
"It's... Cool but I don't exactly want to turn into Nic Cage but instead of bees it's wasps," Perry joked and he followed it with him backing up a little and he put on his mask. He didn't want to get his face burned off.
The wasps then fall into the ocean below, dead and gone. "I have more abilities that I can use, but they are more used for combat and confusing cameras." She stated as summoned a gravity well from a safe distance, which resembled a black hole, but not as powerful. "If I upgrade my gravity well plasmid, I can make it produce acid as it sucks splicers into the ball of corpses and junk." She added.

"And this is all from that Adam stuff?" Perry asked. He was becoming intrigued by the chemical or whatever it was and he also thought about how profitable it could be. Then another thought popped in, it was that this could become the new Extremis virus which would be bad.

"Yep. Adam is made into different plasmids and other genes." She stated as she grabbed a hypo of blue liquid and injects it into her. "Eve powers my plasmids. Run out, the your s.o.l." she stated.

"Hopefully not. It should be just little sisters harvesting from the dead splicers as the big daddies watch them." Cindy said with a bit of nerve. "And besides, I can hold your hands." She said to perry a d phoenix in a motherly tone. @Pyosimros

Pyosimros said:
"Shuddup," Perry said jokingly. "So we bust into the place, grab the supersuits, and we get out. Right?"
"So long as we leave the little girls alone, yes." Cindy stated. "There maybe a chance some splicers are alive, maybe spider splicers." She said, as a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back