• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Steel Zinogre]The driver honks his horn. "Are we going back to avengers tower?!" He shouted as he watched with impatience. "I ain't got all day!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16263-pyosimros/ said:
(We're arresting someone tho)

Ivory looked at. jack confused, "Ivory? Who's Ivory? Doesn't matter, lets get you put away

Connor enters the tower a little oblivious, the cogs in his head spinning until he spots Xander. Turning his head to look around he could see that he was alone, "I don't...recognize you. And I probably should." He raised an eyebrow at the boy, "Registered?"

Maniac shook his head "How many times will this guy lose his memory Sheesh!" he stated kicking Ivory in the gut he made a dash for the window "Don't worry bud I'll get your memories back" he said with a grin.

@LokiofSP

"I'm Brainiac... Cyclops' son...? The one with the mental powers...?" He sighs. "I'm Cyclops' son, I'm telepathic and telekinetic, and..." he speaks into Connor's mind: "Take me to your leader for I wish to join you!" He smirks at Connor.

"Oh. Erm, sorry to hear that?" Connor cocked his head to the side, this guy was still dodging his question. "Connor Rogers." He said introducing himself, "And if you aren't registered you should probably head upstairs and do so." The blonde rocked on his hips a little, then Xander's voice was in his head. "Movie reference?"

The Regal Rper]Maniac shook his head "How many times will this guy lose his memory Sheesh!" he stated kicking Ivory in the gut he made a dash for the window "Don't worry bud I'll get your memories back" he said with a grin. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory recovered and pulled him back down, "Your crazy sir!"

He grins at Connor. "Is it? And here I thought I was being original. However..." His tone shifts to be more serious. "If I'm gonna sign something I need to know what it entails."

Pyosimros said:
"Just let him go," Perry sighed and he looked over at Ivory. "Guessing you didn't go visit Maria too?"
Ivory shook his head, "Nope and nope." He put Jack on his shoulder, "Come on fella."

"Sir?" he asked surprised the Ivory he knew would never call him "Sir". "Ivory what did they do to you, I was supposed to be Sherlock and you my Watson cmon dude we were gonna go to a strip club later today with the guys" he said both humorously and seriously.

"Since when did you even go by that stupid name anyways?" Perry pushed. He wanted answers of most of the things Ivory did.

"You been living under a rock?" Connor sighed, he'd only just registered and already he was dealing with this. "Your name and powers are known to the public, you receive specialized training, follow orders, and help with retrieving anyone that isn't registering. Simple enough, right?" He shrugged and smiled. "Otherwise I have to take you in myself."

"Don't some people need a secret id... to protect non-super family and such? I just mean... hypothetically Mr Rogers... it seems wrong forcing them to register... what does registering get you?"

Pyosimros said:
"Since when did you even go by that stupid name anyways?" Perry pushed. He wanted answers of most of the things Ivory did.
"I dunno what you mean..." Ivory was desperately trying to keep people from figuring him out, he kicked down Jack and swung away.

"Right." Connor thumbed at his chin momentarily. "What I meant to say was that the government knows your name." He was really bad at this wasn't he? "Some let it known to the public, some not so much. Secret identities aren't really a thing anymore. Soo..registering..not registering?" He was getting impatient while not trying to show it. Politics, bleh, he knew what he needed. Didn't think he'd have to go explaining things. "Places to be..people to catch."

"Hey!" Perry shouted and he zipped after him. It didn't take long, considering how his speed was probably taken from his dad, who of course was a clone. But he had his mom's blood in him, and she was always faster then his dad, much faster. Hopefully it'll help out now. "You're not ditching me again!"

Xander frowns. "You hunt down other heroes. That's what dad was grumbling about... I can't be part of that. Frankly this whole thing stinks... so I'm just gonna... leave." He slowly gets to his feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Now Bob if you'll excuse me..." Jordan's robe morphed into his usual hoodie and jeans and he took off

Tech walked into the mansion and the maid followed. "You haven't told him I've set up the Techery below his mansion have you?"

"He'll figure it out one way or another"

"Yeah it kinda does." Connor glanced around again, wondering if Maria and her men we're still upstairs or if they'd left. As well as any other Pro heroes, before turning back to look at Xander. "Weeeelll I can't exactly let you leave either, if your not registering that is. Otherwise I end up on the wrong side of the stick so to speak." Connor's hands went to his hips, "So you see my problem here."

( Hold on Xander! Jordan's coming to rescue you...actually he's coming to piss off Maria Hill but that's neither here nor there)

Xander chuckles. "You think you can stop me? I can hit you with anything that isn't bolted down." As if to emphasize this all the chairs in the room start to rattle.

Jordan broke a window and landed in Stark Tower. "Hmmm...phasing is something I don't fully grasp yet...good to know." he said brushing himself off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back