• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](Of the Helicarrier? If she is, Im gonna have her raise hell.)

[/QUOTE]
(She's in the hellicarrier

(Alright then.) As Tanya laid still on the bed, her doll began dancing on its own. Te doll that controlled Death. Tanya slowly rose into a sitting position, allowing her mind to be taken over by the Doll. As soon as it had, Tanya let out a telepathic scream so that everyone in the hellicarrier and the Avengers could hear her scream. Amelia was about to answer Jordan, but the scream overwhelmed her and she fell to the ground, as did Liona and Allison. As Boss was walking, she held her head in pain. "What the Hell is happening?!" @Steel Zinogre @Anyone else that I forgot...

Redd cringed from pain as his audio receptors started to malfunction from the scream. "Not good! Not good!" Redd said as he went to the source of the noise. He soon then looked at Tanya in horror.

Maniac had no idea what was happening to the others nor could he hear the scream that was happening but he could tell that Connor an Alex were suddenly in pain by the look on their faces

(That is if they can hear the scream)

Perry heard a loud screaming noise and he tried to cover his ears but he could still hear it. "Change of plan. Let's go check out what's happening alright?"

Smasher broke through the barrier they had set out for him and huffed with disdain when he noticed they were gone. Sullenly Finn took over again and made his way back up to the main floor. As he walked he plucked bits of shrapnel from his chest and flicked the pieces onto the ground. Blood welled up in the wounds, but he ignored it and slowly went back to Parker Industries. He walked into the foyer and sat down in a seat.

He twisted his head around and tried to stretch his arm around to pull stuff out from his back. Soon he was rubble free and he gazed around the room. So much damage, he didn't even want to look out of the door. They had signed the registration law to protect the people yet he had been out there smashing everything up. Somebody could be hurt from them and he wouldn't even know. A shrill piercing scream raided his mind and he desperately grasped at his head for relief.

(I wish all the avengers were in the same room while this screaming is going on Maniac just walks in and is like "We doing the bump here or something why is everyone wriggling in pain?" )

Tanya saw Redd across the room and thrusted her arms forward, sending a telekinetic slam towards him to throw him against the wall. She then got up and began walking towards the exit of the medical bay, everything she walked past being destroyed and crumpled.

Tanya walked out off the Medical Bay. She walked through the halls, flinging guards to the side whenever they appeared. She got up to the control room. "Where is Maria Hill? I have some things to settle with her!" A distorted voice came from Tanya. @LokiofSP @Anyone

Connor had been attempting to help Alex up when the piercing scream hit his ears. Covering his ears and flinching, turning his head in different directions as if attempting to rid himself of it. After a while it stopped, and he opened his eyes to see Jack not even fazed, then he looked at Alex to see he too had heard it. "Whatever that was, it didn't sound happy."

"She's possessed or something!" Perry exclaimed as she was suddenly back from the grave. "All pro members, we have an alpha level threat in the carrier, requesting backup!" He said through he comm. Hopefully they would arrive soon. Seeing her effortlessly chuck guards away wasn't a good sign, but hey three fourths of everyone he knew could do that.

Jordan shook his head from the effects of the screaming and looked up in the helicarrier's direction. "What in the blue hell was that?"

Phoenix and cindy look at his wrist communicator. "Ready, rookie?" He playfully asked her. "Yes, I am." Cindy said as she followed phoenix to a ship. "This will take us to the helicarrier." Phoenix said as he starts it up. Luna sneaks behind them, wanting to help. "Perry, we are coming. I have a potential recruit with me." Phoenix said as he set the coords for the helicarrier, then let the ship take them there. @Pyosimros. @LokiofSP

Amelia looked towards the hellicarrier. "There is only one person I know that has that power. Boss, Tanya is in the hellicarrier."

"You go ahead, I got to tend to Allison and Liona."

"Alright. You coming with." She said to Jordan.

Terry heard the scream and he needed to check it out. He saw Jordan fly up as well. He escalated to where Jordan was and said, "Yo, here's the plan. We beat up whoever's doing that and TMZ has the footage. Kay?"

"What's wrong with you are you guys doing the flop or something?" he asked not fully understanding where the scream they were talking about was coming from. Motioning to Connor if he wanted him to do the flop with them.

@Crono

Phoenix sits back and relaxes. "What is happening?" Cindy asked him. "Dunno, but it will be your first mission." He said as felt really nervous. "Hill is gonna murder me for this." He thought, knowing she has not registered yet, but wanted to see what cindy can do. Luna then fell asleep, sleeping quietly. "So this is what the surface world is like? All chaos and violence....?" Cindy asked, with phoenix shaking his head. "No." Was all he said before the ship landed on the helicarrier. "Perry, we are here." He said into his communicator. @Pyosimros @Pink Gorilla @LucianGrey7971 @Crono @LokiofSP

Amelia shook her head and took off after Jordan. Tanya slammed her fist into a control console, making it and other ones explode. "Tell me where Maria Hill and Perry Parker is!" The distorted voice yelled enraged.

"Uh, hi?" Perry peaked his head. He was taking cover behind the robot the entire time. He gave a short wave and shot a web at her.

"Whatever, either way. This'll hopefully go viral, got a GoPro on you cause we can just use that," Terry smirked back and he blasted towards the helicarrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back