• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Well that tears it" he said grabbing the stake from the back and twists pulling it out of his chest. "Phew" he said once the stake was out. "I'm going to kill Maria Hill" he stated. "Reject me once shame on me. But reject me twice then send some hot psycho chick after us that ends up blowing a stake in my chest oh ho ho. Shame on her" he said looking at the stake before throwing it on the ground. As the gap in his chest healed he looked at Alex. "He unconscious?"

@Crono @AnnoDomini

((Ollie ollie oxen bitch?? xD ))

He snorted and to add a bit of insult to injury he turned his back on Jordan. He looked down apologetically at the girl in his grasp. He did feel a little bad about this but the act was for the good of the general public and fighting in the streets over usb keys wasn't good for the general public. Jordan wouldn't be a threat to him and if for some reason he did pose a threat to him, that's when he would take action.

@LucianGrey7971

"A while back," Perry said simply. He was still shaken. Without a word, he ran towards Stark Tower. It seemed like it was where Maria hung out these days, hopefully she was there today.

Jordan sighed before cracking his neck. He raised his arm and gravity started to reverse itself. Tiles were being ripped from the floor and anything not nailed down was floating to the ceiling

Boss looked after him oddly and saw Allison on the ground she walked over to her as she woke up. "Where is Tanya?"

"Last I saw, she was fighting Perry." Boss used a device to track Tanya. It stated she was at Stark Tower. She began walking there.

Luna and phoenix head to shield HQ. Where phoenix's package was waiting for him. Redd then takes off, doing a fly around around the city. He was curious about what is going on. Then he lands in front of the chromium factory. (Is it OK to bring my latest character in?)

Smasher scrabbled to get a grasp on something but his big clumsy hands just broke things off. He smashed a fist into the wall to get an anchor of sorts but he just ended up pushing himself away. In his haste to get himself closer to pummel Jordan into the dirt, he didn't even realize that he had let Amelia go. He tried to simulate running but just ended up spinning himself in circles. He yelled again in anger when he felt his head bump against the ceiling.

@LucianGrey7971 @Pink Gorilla

"Alright pick up the suit later I have to take care of something," Perry said through his comm over to his employees. "Redd!" He shouted as he ejected himself from the suit and picked up Tanya. Once arriving next to him; he said, "I need your help. If you're okay with it."

"Now you stay there and think about what you've done." Jordan taunted as he gingerly jumped into the air and grabbed Amelia and pulled her into his personal space. He landed with her and stared up at Smasher. "Have you had time to think? Good. Now go to time out." Jordan made a fist and dropped it out of the air "Gravity hammer." The gravity around them reasserted itself two times heavier than before and everything came crashing down. Once Smasher had fallen, he released his power and gravity went back to normal. Jordan turned to Amelia "I believe its time for a tactical retreat."

@CasualDragon @Pink Gorilla

Amelia looked at Jordan awkwardly, good thing she was wearing a mask. She was blushing. "Um... Thanks. Yeah I agree." She got out of his arms. (I ship it.)

Jordan pulled the heaviest things from the room to cover their escape and blocked the door with it. He waved towards the knocked out guards as they escaped

Smasher's rage got worse and worse as time went on sending him into a dizzying spin. Then the gravity was more than back and he found himself crashing down onto his back. The force of the fall drove him into the ground and for the second time in one day he found himself surrounded by materials that should be under his feet. Finn wanted to just change back and slowly limp his way back to Parker Industries, he was tired and hurting all over, but Smasher had other ideas. He was tired of being picked on and he would do something right. He pushed himself to his feet and rammed himself repeatedly into the door. Sooner or later it would break down and then he would show them who was boss around here.

(I assume that is yes ) Cindy walks up onto the beach from the deep depths of the sea. She looks around, finding no one around. "Maybe there is not a single body around." She thought to herself as she walked further up shore, the metal on her suit shining in the sun as she walked. The sand sticking to her wet boots. She sees shield HQ and decides to head there, curious of what is inside. She takes out a flash drive that held the data of devices from rapture, the plans were scanned onto it. "Maybe the can help me find a place to stay." She thought as she walked in through the front door of HQ, where she saw many agents and heroes. Phoenix looked at Cindy and went to go find maria hill. When he found her, he calls her over. "We have a new visitor. Maybe you should meet them." Phoenix said. @LokiofSP

Realizing that the Smasher was going to smash into the room, Amelia grabbed onto Jordan and Jumped out the window. She spread her wings and took off towards safety. "Hold on tight!" She yelled.

To say Jordan wasn't used to being the one being carried in this situation would be an understatement. He had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on but he knew he didn't like it

"Uhh... Do you know where Maria is? S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier maybe? I need to get there. And If I don't well the person I'm holding right now is probably going to die," Perry said rather quickly. He couldn't get there himself since he didn't have the ability to fly.

Pyosimros said:
"Uhh... Do you know where Maria is? S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier maybe? I need to get there. And If I don't well the person I'm holding right now is probably going to die," Perry said rather quickly. He couldn't get there himself since he didn't have the ability to fly.
"I will be more than willing to fly you to your destination." Redd said with happiness. Redd transforms into his wyvern form, and goes to perry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back