• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Rayna only laughed as she whipped out a pair of daggers and cut at every tendril that came after but she winced when she was caught on the arm by one. She ran at Ivory and smirked before throwing a stun tag.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory shot a web line and nabbed the tag in the air and threw it back at her. As an immediate follow up he grunted as wings grew from his back, he flew up and dive bombed towards the woman.

Rayna hit the ground and at the last second shot the chip device dead on target and smirked as she notched up another capture

Boss turned around to Bob. "There is no winning in a fight really. It is just the person who is standing in the end." She stated. Liona took off after Smasher again and found him. She fired at his back to avoid hitting Amelia. Tanya grew amused at the annoying noise. "That is all you had to fight?" She made her doll dance again to dull Perry's senses and make him delusional. "You will have to better than that." She stated as she swung her arm blade at Perry's chest. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP @CasualDragon

"No that's not all I can-" Perry cut off as he felt his senses slipping before him. His spider-sense was still intact however and he tried to lazily dodge the blade. He quickly caught the USB Dimitri threw earlier and smash it on the floor, rendering it useless. Now that the thing was destroyed he could fight outside. "Let's... Let's... Take this outside," He and Perry grabbed her and threw her out.

Tanya hit the ground, but quickly recovered. "Fine, but have fun battling with delusions." She thrusted her arm blade, but did a fake and had all her knives swing at him. @Pyosimros

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna leaped in front of Bob, assuming boss was hitting him. She growled as she faked Bob out. Phoenix shook his head, since luna was being overprotective. "Luna relax. We need to get bob home." He said as he lifted Bob up. @Pink Gorilla @LokiofSP

Boss looked at Bob. "You are so dedicated to prove your worth, when you aren't doing anyone a favor." She stated. She saw Perry destroy the USB. "Back to the computer." She said as she walked away.

@Pyosimros

Perry didn't listen to her, he was more busy with focusing on both the blade that was about to hit him and the delusions. He quickly sidestepped and punched her on the back of the head. It would buy him some time to make a call. "Send the suit!" He shouted into his comm. He didn't care if the rest of his members heard since it was too secretive. "Yes sir!" A voice called out and a box shot up from the roof of the building.

"Backup's here!" Terry shouted as he smashed through the wall. He would do anything to not to homework for a little bit. His excuse to his teacher later, 'I was in a big battle saving the city. Extra time?'

Tanya retracted her blades and held her head. She looked up disoriented. "Know we are getting somewhere!" She laughed and then got her blades out again. Boss walked back up to the computer and pulled out her private storage disk. She plugged it and got the information and hid it back in her pouch.

@Pyosimros

LokiofSP said:
Bob shook his head, "I'll take myself home, you and Luna stay, that's an order!"
Phoenix grumbles as luna whimpers. She did not want bob to leave. "What do you want us to do?" Phoenix asked bob. Redd lands in front of shield HQ as a package arrived. He takes it in and set it in phoenix's room, since it had his name on it.

@Pyosimros[/URL]
After giving the order to Lina and Pheniox, Bob pretended to walk away before following the Boss, he then shot the consol and the USB before saying, "To slow..... Tell me on a scale from one to ten, was that cool or badass?"

"That was pretty cool," Terry grinned as he hovered beside him.

"Alright," Perry said silently as he went enveloped with armor. He had no idea why he was using it now but this could be considered as a field test.
4215609-5446956336-41490.png

Boss began to laugh hysterically. "You are an idiot. You thought that was the real USB? Oh, I didn't think I could pull that one off." She turned to Bob and walked up to him. "I applaud the effort. She raised her arm and brought her fist to his face. Tanya looked at the giant armor. "Oh, shit." she got into a offensive stance and launched towards his head as Allison grabbed one of the arms. @Pyosimros

@LokiofSP

Jordan on the other hand, had no intention of fighting. He absolutely shot straight into the air and crashed into a window above Smasher. He then broke his way down to the SHIELD agents holding the girl "let go of whatsherface or I'll smash in yours."

Perry quickly launched Allison away and then punched Tanya midair. "C'mon now! This suit as a 70% success rate in processing Dimitri's movements so you would be no problem!"

Boss gasped then kicked Bob's hand so he would release the USB. She then brought her foot down and brought it down towards his face. "Don't mess with me. You will only get hurt even more!" She stated.

Tanya hit the ground and got the breathe knocked out of her as did Allison. Allison was unconscious because she had no armor to break her fall. Tanya stood up weakly and realized her dolls power would not break through his armor. She lifted up a car and threw it at him and she lunged again. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back