• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"We won't be discriminated against. We will be heroes. We have a responsibility to give EVERYTHING to the protection of this world. Even if that means our liberty. All for the safety of earth." He approached Noah and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Noah looked nervous all of a sudden, he was a teenager wrapped up in a major war when only before it he had been at Xaviers school before being drafted to the avengers, he felt proud at the time but now he wanted nothing more than to go back.

"I'm just really freaked out ya know, being an avenger was a big deal and I....I just want to stop"

He looked up at his cousin.

"The x men are neutral, as they will stay. You can stay with them and still do what you do if this is too much. But please, don't fight the government anymore." He said, before turning to leave.

Noah asked

"What about you?. I can't walk away from family. I can't lose any more family"

He said meaning their cousin/sister Luna who was taken to Attilan.

Smasher saw Jordan following him and he put on as much of a burst of speed as he could. It wasn't much of a burst, rather it was more of a stumble into a faster speed. As he neared the tower he decided to take a bit of a risk. He slowed down long enough to snatch up a small and light parked car which he drop kicked as hard as he could Jordan's way. His throw was stronger but having a person in one hand made picking stuff up a little difficult. He entered the building and handed Amelia over to some of the S.H.I.E.L.D force who were standing around, they could get her to the cell. His next task was to bring Jordan in and then head back to Parker Industries. He turned to face Jordan again, this time he was going to fight.

@LucianGrey7971

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're not too worried about me. If you were, you would've joined me. So if you can't walk away, I will." He did.

On the roof, Harry struggled to free himself from his chair, only to fall over in the process. If only Dimitri hadn't have taken his watch...

Noah sighed as he watched his cousin walk away, shaking his head he turned to leave but was grabbed and had a chip implanted in his neck.Gasping he felt his self control fall away.

"Dimitri wait up!"

He ran after Dimitri and eventually caught up to him. Looking at him he shuffled his feet.

"your..right I mean my mom always raised me to do the right thing and if registering will keep more people safe then count me in"

He said with conviction.

Maniac who had gone back to sleep once Connor left opened his eyes again when he heard or more like had a feeling that a intruder had entered the room. Following the sound of the thud that came from Alex he made it right behind the girl that was speaking to Connor and puled out his gun pointing it against her head. "Ma'am please don't move I' rather not have to haul you in" he said pushing up a Texas ranger hat.

@The Dragon Rider @Crono

Rayna stood still as Maniac held the gun to her head. What was she some amateur?.

Holding her hands up, she did not move. Her eyes going over to Maniac she smiled coyly

"what now?"

Dimitri looked at his cousin, shocked. "Well... Then. Let's get you registered, buddy!" He smiled wide and led Noah to oscorp HQ.

Harry looked off the edge of the building. He might be able to survive it.... He's never seen how much punishment the formula let's him take before....

"Well I'm not sure" his finger slipped and he accidentally pulled the trigger luckily though he moved it above her head so it didn't blow her brains out. "Oops finger slipped. Like I was saying that depends on you and since you're not an amateur I advise you pick your next moves carefully because none of us here are amateurs well I dn't know about Alex" he said looking at Alex who had face planted to the ground.

Noah nodded and went with his cousin. No memory of having been chipped was left as his mind had been wiped of the event so to him, the choice seemed natural. He went with Dimitri and as he sat down in oscorp he felt ok with everything.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Rayna smirked at the mis-step and with lightning sharp reflexes she had the gun kicked from Maniacs hand and a kick straight to his chest before taking out a portable stun tag.

Throwing it at Alex she had him disabled before turning to Connor

"I guess this is a party for another time brother"

She smirked and jumped climbing into the vents and she vanished.

Connor threw his shield angrily after Rayna, though it just bounced off the edges of the vent before returning to him. "Did she just call me brother?" He asked puzzled glancing at Jack briefly though instead of an actual title he put it down as more of a term. Then turning his attention to Alex, "Where we're those cat-like reflexes of yours?" A sly smile on his face.

@The Dragon Rider

After Rayna escaped she snarled at the interruption of Maniac, she would have to deal with him first.

Picking up a small hand grenade from her belt she walked back to the vent and smirked before triggering the grenade and dropping it in, hearing it clang through the system before take a running jump across the gap between the buildings and heard the explosion.

Connor heard the clanging as he turned to face the vent, half expecting Rayna to be making a return. Instead a grenade bounced out and into the room, his eyes widened and he quickly side-stepped with his shield raised to try and protect Jack and Alex from the blast. "Down!" he called out, bracing himself just as it went off, the blast throwing him back towards the other two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayna smirked as she watched from the opposite building, she knew they all survived.

She planned to push Connors buttons to the point where he would chase her.

The rumble shook the area and a few car alarms went off from the tremors.

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Rayna smirked as she watched from the opposite building, she knew they all survived.
She planned to push Connors buttons to the point where he would chase her.

The rumble shook the area and a few car alarms went off from the tremors.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory stood above the lady seething with anger that was visible through his mask, "Hey lady, next time you want to blow up someone's friends, make sure they can't track you." With that he swung his fist at her.

Rayna turned and ducked barely dodging Ivory's fist and gave a smirk

"Awwh is the little girl upset"

Rayna delivered a kick to her mid-section using the leverage to jump back. She really did not care who she chipped first.

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Rayna turned and ducked barely dodging Ivory's fist and gave a smirk
"Awwh is the little girl upset"

Rayna delivered a kick to her mid-section using the leverage to jump back. She really did not care who she chipped first.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory's eye twitched, "IM A BOY!" He sent wave after wave of tendrils to cut the woman

(Sorry, that I am taking so long to respond, I have a plan but I am waiting for pyo to return or 2 o clock, whichever comes first.)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](Sorry, that I am taking so long to respond, I have a plan but I am waiting for pyo to return or 2 o clock, whichever comes first.)

[/QUOTE]
(Pyo is gone until 9 PM)

Bob called out to the boss, "Does that mean I win by disqualification? Yay..." With that he collapsed

Rayna only laughed as she whipped out a pair of daggers and cut at every tendril that came after but she winced when she was caught on the arm by one. She ran at Ivory and smirked before throwing a stun tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back