• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Oh. Well, we have a visitor. She looks like she came from the sea." Phoenix said as Cindy looked around the front office, looking at the things she has never seen before. Until a soldier came up to her. @LokiofSP

Amelia carried Jordan to a far off building and sat him down on the roof and put her wings away. "Are you alright? Any injuries?" She asked, scanning his life signs.

Perry quickly hopped off and faced one of the soldiers. "You know where Maria's at now? Or at least where the medical center or whatever's at?"

"You sure? I do not think she is here to register though. Maybe we should ask." Phoenix said as he walked off. He looked at Cindy and cleared his throat. "Hello, I am Phoenix, who are you?" He asked Cindy, who looked at him with her cyclops like helmet. "Cindy....." She said in a shy, softspoken voice. @LokiofSP

Jordan was unaware of her scanning him so he couldn't hide the fact that his very life force was larger than it should have been and that it was stretching into the sky. "I'm always fine."

@Pink Gorilla

Last edited by a moderator:
"N-No I'm in perfect shape, she needs help," Perry said and he laid Tanya down on the bed. "Anyways, anywhere we should go now Redd?'

"Where ever you desire, I can take you there. Maybe back to HQ?" Redd suggested. Phoenix smiles. "Cindy, eh? Where are you from?" He asker as she looked at him. "Under the sea..... Born in an underwater city...... Not Atlantis. Rapture." She said as phoenix looked at her confused. "Never heard of it." He said. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP

"We should find Maria," Perry hopped off of Redd and he walked down the hallway.

"Perry said he was going to the helicarrier earlier," Someone said to the Boss as they walked past her.

Redd followed him, and looked around for maria. "I wonder where she went." He said aloud. Cindy looked at Phoenix with her head cocked to the side. "Really? I guess you surface people were not told about rapture." She said to him. @Pyosimros

Boss groaned. "Well, I will just have to find him later." She stated as she walked out of the Tower. She checked Tanya's tracker and began walking in her direction. (Is Tanya on the Hellicarrier?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back