• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
(Bye)
"I'll just get on myself then..." Perry said and shot a web at the ship.
Redd followed perry onto the ship phoenix and cindy were on. "Nice of you to join us." Phoenix said with a smile.

(Nah, join the cool club and don't. John doesn't. And on the topic of John I should get him out of the North and since we're in NYC north in Canada so... I gotta bring him back somehow)

"Thanks, cool ship," Perry said and he looked around.

"Borrowed it from shield." Phoenix said as he bangs his head on the controls. "Maria will so kill me for this. Taking a ship, and bringing someone who is not registered with me." He said to himself, and Cindy looked at perry and redd and waved. "Hi." She said. @Pyosimros

(In other words, Maria hill is scared of a guy in jeans and a hoodie....who is also black...gettin reeaaal Trayvon Martin up on here...)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Tanya felt Ivory's mind very close to her. "So, you betrayed your friends and allies for them? That is very disappointing Ivory." The distorted voice said. "I thought you knew loyalty."

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry no notifs)

Ivory simply jumped down and punched the girl and quickly retreated back to the shadows. He refused to speak and kept his mind empty

Something stirred in the basement of oscorp HQ. A boy, identical in appearance to Harry, was naked and afraid. He looked around, trying to remember where he was. The memories implanted in him were Harry's, but everything was distorted and wrong. As he explored the secret floor, he found Harry's old goblin costume, submerged in clear liquid in a barrel marked "H08". It was a much lighter color of green than he remembered, due to the acid it had been soaking in. This material was so tough, even Harry couldn't destroy it. The doppelgänger felt an irresistible urge to put on the costume, as if it was his one purpose. He thrust his hands into the vat, and threw on the suit, as the sizzling sound of his flesh grew louder. He screamed when the suit molded to his skin as he began to heal incredibly fast. He realized he was special and that this situation would kill an ordinary man. When he eventually stood, he looked at the barrel, the label now damaged. He touched the label gently as he tried to read it. "H-... Hob...."

Since Noah and Rayna were both chipped they stood guard, waiting for further instructions in what to do.

Both stood like sentinels, watching the city below them as the registration continued to be pushed through.

More and more heroes getting captured. They were to wait for the pro-registration team of heroes to arrive.

Tanya took the punch with it barely doing anything. "You can't hide your mind from me, Ivory. How do you think your friends will feel? How Tanya is feeling?" The distorted voice asked. Tanya slammed her foot down to send a shockwave in all directions. @LokiofSP

Pyosimros said:
"Hi," Perry responded and waved back. "Where are we going now captain?" He asked Phoenix and walked beside him.
"Back to HQ. Looks like we have an ally." He said as he smiled at cindy. "Am I apart of the team?" She asked, and phoenix shook his head. "Not yet. We need you to sign some papers." Phoenix said as he set coords to HQ.

As Dimitri was signing up his cousin in the main office, Harry was finally escaping his chair on the roof. He turned around to see a grotesque version of himself in goblin costume. "Great... I'm hallucinating now..." The clone stepped toward him, muttering... "Hob...... Hob..." Harry went to walk around him. "Sorry, mister Hob.... Goblin, but I've been on this rooftop for a whole day and I need a drink. Maybe itll make me stop swing weird shit like whatever you are. Now excuse m-" The hobgoblin punched him twice before he could react. It was faster and stronger than Harry had expected, although he did expect him to be an illusion.... Harry ran at him, but he easily countered it and threw him to the floor.

Connor turned to look at Alex, glancing over at Jack as well. He didn't care if Jack heard at this point, Alex needed to know, he needed Alex to know and understand. "I'm going to register, for a deal, on my terms. It's one thing to fight my friends...it's another to watch them suffer. I don't know where Dimitri's head is at, especially after what we've heard him doing this last week. And Finn...." Connor sighed, he was unconsciously wringing his hands together again, though this time he didn't stop. "Don't hate me for doing this, there are things I need make up for, and things I need to make sure of. And I can't risk being a mole but I'll do what I can from wherever I end up, I still believe in this cause. I wasn't there for them once Alex, and we lost Cassie. I can't make that mistake again."

@AnnoDomini @The Regal Rper

Maniac listened to what Connor said and simply shrugged "If you want to go and you're sure I can't stop you Connor but the next time we meet it'll be as enemies, unless you know you're willing to introduce me to that hot girl who calls herself your sister or something" he said with a small grin. "Anyone while you're there make sure you get some real good top information. Like if any of the girls there are dating someone or not"

@Crono @AnnoDomini

Amelia, Allison, and Liona walked back into the base and took off their armor. As they did, their faces were tear stained and empty. When they finished, they sat down and stared at the wall.

Alex looked at Connor, pushing himself up. "You're..." Alex says, grabbing Connor by his shirt. "A fucking coward! You are taking the easy way out! How long will it be till you come after me, after Maniac, after the others?!" Alex did not say softly, but yelled, as he was getting madder and madder. "You know how many times HYDRA tried to make me to join them?" He says, taking off his shirt, showing his back and front full of scars, some burnt, some patched up using string, other healed, but the scar remained. "I have a healing factor, yeah, but I still remember the fucking pain! The opened me and showed me my fucking hearth! And I still said no! At the first assassin that pussy foots its way inside here, you give up?!" Alex says, turning away from Connor. "Just... fucking go. I do not want to see you ever again."

@Crono @The Regal Rper

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Amelia, Allison, and Liona walked back into the base and took off their armor. As they did, their faces were tear stained and empty. When they finished, they sat down and stared at the wall.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory was knocked back and grunted a bit, before he rushed forward once again, if this... Thing was dead, then only one thing could be done. He began to strike hard and fast, trying to break bone so the reanimated corpse wouldn't move

"Uh, that's where we just got off of but alright," Perry shrugged and he looked over at Cindy. "What's with the old school scuba gear? Been diving lately?"

Pyosimros said:
"Uh, that's where we just got off of but alright," Perry shrugged and he looked over at Cindy. "What's with the old school scuba gear? Been diving lately?"
"I come from a place under the sea know as rapture. I was turned into what the scientists called a Big Sister, watching the little girls of the city. The suit allows me to resist any pressure underwater, and allows me to take damage from splicers." Cindy said as she looked down and sighed. "I am a freak...... I never wanted to be like this." She said.

Tanya's bones began shattering as she allowed Ivory to strike. After a few moments, she launched Ivory off and stood up. Her bones began snapping back into place and mended back together. "Now that you got that out of your system, I have other plans." The distorted voice stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back