• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Boss saw the barbs and looked at Tanya. "Figure out who the new enemy is." Tanya searched through the minds around her and found Luna's mind. Tanya shook her head in confusion. "It is an animal..." Boss looked at Bob. "Well, you won't let me out until I give in so." She reared her fist and swung it at Bob.

(Wait, hold on... I thought Perry shut and locked the doors.)

(How could Luna get in?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Aw. But I was so looking forward to you typing it all out. :P )

Connor craned his neck at Maniac, "Started what? We're actually opening up and getting somewhere other than the silent treatment. It's progress." He said with a sarcastic tone. That was before Ivory went into just about everything, Connor stood with his arms crossed over his chest patiently listening.

He sat back down afterwards, taking it all in and rubbing his face. I'm sorry. No, he was done saying sorry to everyone, it was never enough. "I get it, I understand." Was all he said.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss saw the barbs and looked at Tanya. "Figure out who the new enemy is." Tanya searched through the minds around her and found Luna's mind. Tanya shook her head in confusion. "It is an animal..." Boss looked at Bob. "Well, you won't let me out until I give in so." She reared her fist and swung it at Bob.

[/QUOTE]
Bob stumbled back sloppily and shot off two rubber rounds point blank.

Listening to Ivory's story Maniac remained silent. "Hm" was all he said and went back to seeing how the argume- the discussion would turn out.

Crono said:
(Aw. But I was so looking forward to you typing it all out. :P )
Connor craned his neck at Maniac, "Started what? We're actually opening up and getting somewhere other than the silent treatment. It's progress." He said with a sarcastic tone. That was before Ivory went into just about everything, Connor stood with his arms crossed over his chest patiently listening.

He sat back down afterwards, taking it all in and rubbing his face. I'm sorry. No, he was done saying sorry to everyone, it was never enough. "I get it, I understand." Was all he said.
Ivory nodded, "Look Conner, we all have crap on the line here, but after we just found each other I can't afford to lose my parents. Not now, not ever."

As the two rubber rounds came towards Boss, suddenly there were white flashes and the rubber bullets deflected away from her as she brought fist across Bob's face. Tanya lunged towards Perry slashing her arm blades.

"Just...stop leaving me in the dark. I put you in this situation, so if I can help then let me." Connor sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I missed alot in those two months didn't I?" His eyes going in Alex's direction. (Or the direction Alex had left in.) But he'd saved Alex's life...maybe.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]As the two rubber rounds came towards Boss, suddenly there were white flashes and the rubber bullets deflected away from her as she brought fist across Bob's face. Tanya lunged towards Perry slashing her arm blades.

[/QUOTE]
Bob felt vibrations through his armor as the Boss brought her fist down, "Okay" he thought, "So the rounds did nothing at point blank, so she might have some kind is shield." He mentally sighed, "Fuck me, why did I wake up today?" He pushed the Boss off and scrambled for his knife before entering a sloppy stance, "You know," he started, "If it means anything to you, I'd really rather we all just talk this out over tea and Doctor Who, but my position refuses to let me..."

Crono said:
"Just...stop leaving me in the dark. I put you in this situation, so if I can help then let me." Connor sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I missed alot in those two months didn't I?" His eyes going in Alex's direction. (Or the direction Alex had left in.) But he'd saved Alex's life...maybe.
Ivory sighed and gave a tired smile, "You have no idea."

"I would have quite enjoy that as well." Boss said before taking out her knife as well. "It will, unfortunately have to wait."

"Well glad you two talked it out" he said with a grin. "Now that you two have gotten your feelings out what's in here to eat?" he asked getting up and his towel falling down.

"So..." While they we're on the subject he figured now was the best time to ask, "What happened to Cassie? All I know is something about mind control and that she's missing." He knew Cass was a touchy subject with Ivory, but he needed to know. And Ivory was the only one available to give him answers.

(You can time skip that if you really want to as well. :P I just want Connor to know.)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"I would have quite enjoy that as well." Boss said before taking out her knife as well. "It will, unfortunately have to wait."

[/QUOTE]
Bob rushed forward and gave three slow but hard slashes at the Boss

At first Connor had been keeping his eyes locked with Ivory to let him know he was there. But Maniac's sudden lack of clothing had him closing them. "Can you put some clothes on! Alex probably wouldn't like you showing yourself to me now would he?" The thought of Alex attacking Maniac admittedly amusing him.

Crono said:
"So..." While they we're on the subject he figured now was the best time to ask, "What happened to Cassie? All I know is something about mind control and that she's missing." He knew Cass was a touchy subject with Ivory, but he needed to know. And Ivory was the only one available to give him answers.
(You can time skip that if you really want to as well. :P I just want Connor to know.)
Ivory winced at the mention of her name, "Well... With how I've been treating you recently, you deserve to know..." Ivory proceeded to tell Conner everything (And I mean EVERYTHING) that happened to Cassie in the past two months...

Boss dodged the first two slashes and grabbed Bob's arm on the third one and sliced his arm while kicking his stomach. Meanwhile, Tanya telekinetically picked up a chair and threw it at Perry. @Pyosimros

Night)

"And now she's just gone." He said finishing it with a sigh. "Seems I haven't been there for anyone. But uh..thanks for telling me, I hope one day you can forgive me." He fought the urge to get up and walk away, hide out in his room. He could think more on it all later.

Crono said:
"And now she's just gone." He said finishing it with a sigh. "Seems I haven't been there for anyone. But uh..thanks for telling me, I hope one day you can forgive me." He fought the urge to get up and walk away, hide out in his room. He could think more on it all later.
Ivory sighed and looked down before laughing, "Ya know Conner? I fucking ruined her..." Tears began to well up in her eyes, "So fucking much of her pain was caused because of me... And I say I care about her? I'm a piec of work." He looked back up, "If I could drop everything right now, I swear to god Id find her Conner, swear on my life."

"I know you would. But if she doesn't want to be found she won't be, it's Cass. Your not the only one who cares about her." By this point he'd practically ruined the binding of his book with how hard he'd been gripping and twisting it, he finally noticed and let go. "Tell you what, when we finish up this business with the registration, we'll go find her together."

A feedback screech could likely be heard on the teams comlink as a familiar voice came over... "WAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAP"

Crono said:
"I know you would. But if she doesn't want to be found she won't be, it's Cass. Your not the only one who cares about her." By this point he'd practically ruined the binding of his book with how hard he'd been gripping and twisting it, he finally noticed and let go. "Tell you what, when we finish up this business with the registration, we'll go find her together."
Ivory looked at Conner hopefully and stuck out a hand, "Pinky promise?"

Patting Ivory and Connor on the back Maniac didn't say anything. No witty comments or jokes, he understood the situation and mostly what they were feeling. "I'll be with you guys if you need help" he said with a grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back