• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Boss looks at the girls in their full robotic armor. "I don't think that is happening." As they were arguing, Allison cloaked and used her tentacle to grab the drive and walk back to Boss and uncloaked. Boss took the USB. "Ciao!"

LokiofSP said:
Bob got in between the two groups, "Hey everybody, let's calm down alright, all we have to do here is have you gals empty your pockets and you can leave! After we make sure you're not doing something like stealing Mr. Parkers tech and selling it to terrorists or something like that, we'll send it back to you okay?"
Luna screeches as Bob ran off. She flew above and out of sight. She then lands on parker industries, and watched the group and Bob, worrying much more.

"Seriously, we don't have to do this. Just give me the USB and we all can believe this never happened," Perry said going back to sticking up his arm.

Crono said:
"Did I not say I was sorry? Did I not ask you what I could do to help? Did you not come at me with spiteful words after? You don't want to watch my back out there, then don't." Frustratedly he removed his glasses and rubbed at his eyes. "You have every right to be mad at me, to hate me even. But not to shut me out."
Ivory sneered, "That's the thing Conner, by exposing me, your not just running my life, but my second chance and the two people in the world who probably deserve it the most, guess what your ruining their second chance to." Ivory had begun to yell at this point, "That's why I'm holding a grudge!"

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss looks at the girls in their full robotic armor. "I don't think that is happening." As they were arguing, Allison cloaked and used her tentacle to grab the drive and walk back to Boss and uncloaked. Boss took the USB. "Ciao!"

[/QUOTE]
Bob tackled the Boss and grabbed the USB, "Sorry miss, I can't let you go yet!"

Boss rolled him over and put her knee on his neck and grabbed the USB. "Bold move soldier. You shouldn't have done that." Tanya walked between Boss and Perry.

"You best give up, Perry."

"Why? We have a guy with space armor or something, and a bunch of other tech stuff in there that'll wipe you all out quickly," Perry shrugged. He didn't want to conversation to go here.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss rolled him over and put her knee on his neck and grabbed the USB. "Bold move soldier. You shouldn't have done that." Tanya walked between Boss and Perry.
"You best give up, Perry."

[/QUOTE]
Bob winced in pain, "OW! Had to try miss, sorry."

Bob then tried to flip her over

Maniac had just got out of the shower and put his costume back on. "Alright whats happening this time" he asked walking into the argument Connor and Ivory were having.

"Potentially." Connor said bluntly. "I'm potentially ruining lives. How about not condemning me to hell until the deeds actually done. It's been a week and nothing right? Cause I'm pretty sure if there was something you would have hit me by now." He paused for a moment. "I don't know what these second chances are your always mentioning, but I get it, I screwed up."

Sitting was becoming alot less comfortable, so the blonde had pushed himself from the chair to stand. "Your not the only one who's got family they're worried about. The difference is mine are already out in the open, and I keep expecting to hear that they're missing on the news. Or getting a message telling me that I have to turn myself over or else."

Boss fought Bob's struggling and stood up quickly to let him get up. Tanya laughed. "The kid who fought Ivory? He honestly looked like he didn't know what he was doing half the time. Liona crawled over to the side and aimed at Bob in case he did anything rash.

"Oh I get it bad timing" Maniac said with a towel he had still wrapped around his waist although unnecessary since he was already wearing clothes and his costume.

"Come on now, we don't have to do this," Perry said. He didn't want to start up another fight against anyone right now.

"We don't have to fight. Just let us have the drive and we are gone." Boss stated. Tanya stepped into a defensive stance withe her other arms pointing the knives at Perry.

"I know what's on that drive. The public doesn't have to know about the dangerous tech we're working on right now. Until we create a safer version," Perry explained.

"You are sounding a lot like SHIELD. Hide things from the public. I am going to take these to the base and that is the end of it." Boss said. She began walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you just leave," Perry sighed and he said a quick command prompt and all the doors shut down. "Uh... All employees avoid the ground floor!" He shouted through the intercom. If he was going to fight he would rather not do it with people's lives at risk.

Crono said:
"Potentially." Connor said bluntly. "I'm potentially ruining lives. How about not condemning me to hell until the deeds actually done. It's been a week and nothing right? Cause I'm pretty sure if there was something you would have hit me by now." He paused for a moment. "I don't know what these second chances are your always mentioning, but I get it, I screwed up."
Sitting was becoming alot less comfortable, so the blonde had pushed himself from the chair to stand. "Your not the only one who's got family they're worried about. The difference is mine are already out in the open, and I keep expecting to hear that they're missing on the news. Or getting a message telling me that I have to turn myself over or else."
Ivory laughed at Conner, "You don't know who the fuck my parents are do you?"

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"You are sounding a lot like SHIELD. Hide things from the public. I am going to take these to the base and that is the end of it." Boss said. She began walking towards the door.

[/QUOTE]
Bob stood up and pointed his gun at her, "Uh.... Sorry miss I can't let you go... Hope you understand."

LokiofSP said:
Ivory laughed at Conner, "You don't know who the fuck my parents are do you?"
"How am I supposed to!? I met you the day I left for two months remember? Came back to a whole mess of fighting, and then I had to go into hiding. We haven't talked."

Boss looked at Bob. "Go ahead and shoot. I dare you." The girls began to lurch forward, but Boss held her hand up. "Take the first shot."

Luna moves closer, until she was behind a truck that was about 17 ft from parker industries. She turns invisible and shakes her tail, flicking it and sending barbs forward, left, and right in her forward direction. She intentionally missed boss, giving her a warning that her and her allies are being stalked. @Pink Gorilla @LokiofSP @Pyosimros

Crono said:
"How am I supposed to!? I met you the day I left for two months remember? Came back to a whole mess of fighting, and then I had to go into hiding. We haven't talked."
Ivory pitched the bridge of his nose, "Oh god you don't understand do you? Look let me explain..." (Let's do a mini time skip here and say Ivory gave an entire backstory on his parents and his life, would take WAY to long, trust me.)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss looked at Bob. "Go ahead and shoot. I dare you." The girls began to lurch forward, but Boss held her hand up. "Take the first shot."

[/QUOTE]
Bob shook his head, "I really don't want to miss, you see SHEILD hid it well but I found your file, even though you've been through shit, I respect you and what you do on the field. I refuse to start something against you, but I would end it. Or choice three, you give us the USB and leave."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back