• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jordan grabbed her by the arm "I know enough to know that you would willingly force those on the sidelines to pick a side and inevitably DIE. Had you killed that bucket headed kid, you would have pushed this war to a point that it could not come back from. There would be death in every street and all because you ordered someone to pull a trigger for a kill shot. YOU aren't fighting for the good of anybody under you, you're fighting for yourself!" He let go of her roughly before turning to walk away. "If you try to push this war to be just like it's predecessor, if you order the shot that brings about the deaths of those who do not wish to fight, you won't have to worry about the Act...I will kill you MYSELF. You're much worse than Maria Hill could ever be, at least she has the guts to pull the trigger herself."

Alex smiles at Connor, winking, then goes and helps Ivory walk. "Easy there. And hey there." Alex says, looking at Maniac.

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

AnnoDomini said:
Alex smiles at Connor, winking, then goes and helps Ivory walk. "Easy there. And hey there." Alex says, looking at Maniac.
Ivory gives a sigh of relief as he's walked inside, "So Alex, how did things go here?"

"If you are too stupid to realize we were defending are own. If I have to kill to defend my people I will. I don't need some damn ignorant child's approval on how I run things. But don't like you fucking know anything about me or how I work." Boss stated and walked towards Parker Industries. Amelia looked at Jordan.

"You are just that dumb aren't you?" She asked and shook her head as she followed Boss. The rest of the girls gave him disapproving looks.

Connor went straight for his room to get his glasses, putting them on as he moved towards the small medical area they had set up. Grabbing a few things he then went into the bathroom, pulling his shirt off and turning his head so he could see his back in the mirror. He grimaced at the smudged bloody wound the rubber bullet had left on his lower back, his shirt being stuck to it had made a mess. It might not have been so bad had it been a tougher area of skin but the bullet had hit a soft spot. He'd needed his glasses to see it more clearly, having lost his contacts in the earlier battle.

Doing his best to clean it at the awkward angle, twisting himself backwards. It was quiet and he was alone and that usually led to his brain ticking away, and it did, even as he tried to focus on his task his mind kept going back to Finn, and the things he'd said. He hadn't realized he was getting frustrated until he'd rubbed too hard near the wound causing him to wince a little.

"No...I'm just that much of a monster..." he said barely loud enough for the rest to hear "WAR is something I know very well..."

Rayna walked down the hall, taking in her surroundings with mild interest as her heels gently clicked along the floor.

She had been called by a potential client about a long term contract, the sum alone was enough to gather her interest.

Stepping through the doors she looked to the figure sitting behind the desk, clearly putting on a display of power.

"Maria Hill?"

She asked in her mixed Russian/English accent.

"Maybe so, but I've been around way longer than you have." Boss stated. "Just go back to the sidelines. Where you are best suited." Boss stated. The girls nodded in agreement.

"I am best suited keeping this war CIVIL. I commend you for keeping your people safe, but that does not give you the right to murder someone who was not trying to kill them. I won't say it again, turn this war into a bloodbath and I will kill you...and anyone who stands in my way...even if I did save them before" he said staring at the girls before sighing. He combed the hair out of his face and said "Don't make me do it...I don't want to become what I was...nevermind"

"Nothing much. Been for a few day in the sewers. Talking to the outcasts about what happened with the mutant registration act, and buying food for them." Alex said, looking at Ivory. "What about the mission ?"

"You never stopped being a monster. I can see it in your eyes. Here's a little warning from me to you. Stay out our way or I will kill you. And if you go anywhere near my daughters, you are going beg for death." Boss stated and walked away.

AnnoDomini said:
"Nothing much. Been for a few day in the sewers. Talking to the outcasts about what happened with the mutant registration act, and buying food for them." Alex said, looking at Ivory. "What about the mission ?"
Ivory gave a small smile and held up a USB, "A few bumps but we got what we needed."

Jordan laughed "Killing me is EASY. Keeping me dead is impossible....you think that THIS is the monster I'm talking ab...and she's gone."

Redd sits in the lab, alone. "How ruthless I was, I feel..... Dirty." He muttered to himself as he goes into sleep mode. Phoenix took laid Bob on the couch in Luna's room. "Why.......? Why does there have to be a war over this stupid registration?" He thought to himself as he walks out, and thinks about his future, if he will still be alive.

Finn sighed as he pulled an old work shirt from his closet and tugged it over his head. He would have to face the music sooner or later, he might as well go back. Besides there was still the training he could take advantage of. He pulled open the fridge door and frowned at the empty contents. "Note to self, go grocery shopping sometime soon." He grumbled to himself. Pulling his shoes back on he stepped outside and locked up the old homestead before shuffling along back to Stark Industries.

Next time we're actually going to have to fight them. The registration act's a good thing, why can't they recognize that?
There were admittedly a few bumps in the system, such as those who openly glared at the pro-registration heroes with disdain because of their hero counterparts. He marched up the steps of Stark Tower and sat in one of the lobby chairs. They would get him when they needed them, until then he was going to sit in this uncomfortable chair and read a complementary magazine about something he didn't care about, and pretend like nothing was going on.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory gave a small smile and held up a USB, "A few bumps but we got what we needed."
"We'll get you all patched up. You did well." Alex said, smiling, and helping Ivory inside.

AnnoDomini said:
"We'll get you all patched up. You did well." Alex said, smiling, and helping Ivory inside.
Ivory pointed to the couch and handed Alex the USB, "Im done for the day, just set me down so I can eat ice cream and watch soaps."

Rayna looked at the folder Maria had handed her. Catch any anti-registration heroes and put down any resistance.

Nodding she took out her cell-phone

"My transaction?"

Rayna saw the money go into the account she specified and with a curt nod she got up and left the room. Opening the folder she saw the first name Alex.

Sorreh everyone my WiFi's really bad these days. We're having a technician to check it out soon)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back