• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](She was about to do the smack. She did not do it yet.) Luna then stops, and realizes it will hurt him further. So she nudged him onto her back, and then took him to her room, where she took a nap. Phoenix and redd watched her, and giggled. "She is so adorable, coming from an old man like me." Howard said with a chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
(I know I was speaking from the future where she did... Also is no one going to mention Redd almost killed a dude again? Like the same guy the same way.)

LokiofSP said:
The solider looks at them confused before once again lashing out wildly at Del
Maria smiled, "Their shaking it up, this looks promising..."
For a brief second, Trey and Del's eyes met and they nodded at each other. immediately afterwards, Trey tried to low kick the soldier while Del hit the soldier from above. once he was down, they both put a foot on his chest and looked down with a smirk. "Good enough for you, mon cherie?" He yelled up to Maria.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"They were the worst idea ever: he said bluntly turning a corner. "While I'm going shopping anyone want something to eat"

[/QUOTE]
Ivory yelled at Jack, "We're badly injured and in costume and you stop at a store?!... But get me ice cream, like 5 tubs."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]For a brief second, Trey and Del's eyes met and they nodded at each other. immediately afterwards, Trey tried to low kick the soldier while Del hit the soldier from above. once he was down, they both put a foot on his chest and looked down with a smirk. "Good enough for you, mon cherie?" He yelled up to Maria.

[/QUOTE]
Maria smiled and walked down, arriving at their level she stuck out a hand, "Del? Trey? Welcome to the Avengers."

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Idk. And sorry for misinterpreting your post, I was not reading between the lines. Good night!)

[/QUOTE]
(Also I now realize that no one in Steel's cast of characters is going to mention how ruthless Redd/Hades is.... Someone's gonna die because of them)

Connor's eye twitched, what was this we? Why did everyone think they knew his injuries better than he did? "Speak for yourself, I'm in civilian clothes for a reason."

LokiofSP said:
Maria smiled and walked down, arriving at their level she stuck out a hand, "Del? Trey? Welcome to the Avengers."
They smiled and Del shook her hand, then Trey afterwards. Del looked to Trey. "Think Dad'll be proud?" She asked. He nodded. "Enough to brag to Wolverine, yeah." He said, then laughed a bit with Del.

Crono said:
Connor's eye twitched, what was this we? Why did everyone think they knew his injuries better than he did? "Speak for yourself, I'm in civilian clothes for a reason."
Ivory growled, "Yeah well some of us don't really have a difference between the two anymore. Hell, they didn't even consider the peircings and hair dye a note worthy disguise."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]They smiled and Del shook her hand, then Trey afterwards. Del looked to Trey. "Think Dad'll be proud?" She asked. He nodded. "Enough to brag to Wolverine, yeah." He said, then laughed a bit with Del.

[/QUOTE]
Maria looked at them, "Im sure your father would be proud, now onto to business, due to recent problems, we have to post you at Stark Tower."

"No stopping by a store." He said bluntly. "If they organize and send a team out after us, we don't want to be caught out in the open, especially with no backup...besides Cassandra had grocery duty today."

@LokiofSP @The Regal Rper

LokiofSP said:
Maria looked at them, "Im sure your father would be proud, now onto to business, due to recent problems, we have to post you at Stark Tower."
Their smiles disappeared and they nodded, looking ready for whatever came their way. "Sounds good. Whaat's happened down their so far? Any disturbances?" Trey asked.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory yelled at Jack, "We're badly injured and in costume and you stop at a store?!... But get me ice cream, like 5 tubs."

(Also I now realize that no one in Steel's cast of characters is going to mention how ruthless Redd/Hades is.... Someone's gonna die because of them)
(They will..... Eventually.)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Their smiles disappeared and they nodded, looking ready for whatever came their way. "Sounds good. Whaat's happened down their so far? Any disturbances?" Trey asked.

[/QUOTE]
Maria looked directly in their eyes, "A rebellion against the registration attacked, we need you two down there in case they try again."

Boss began traveling over to Parker Industries. When they arrived, Boss noticed Jordan standing in front of the building. She really didn't want to lose the element of surprise, but something told her he wouldn't leave her alone until he confronted her. "What the Hell do you want?" Boss asked him. @LucianGrey7971

(This place is dead today. :o )

It hadn't taken them long to arrive at the base, it wasn't home, but it was still a safe place where he was among friends. He slid off the bike, turning around to see if Ivory needed help getting inside or if he was good on his own.

Crono said:
(This place is dead today. :o )
It hadn't taken them long to arrive at the base, it wasn't home, but it was still a safe place where he was among friends. He slid off the bike, turning around to see if Ivory needed help getting inside or if he was good on his own.
Ivory looked past Conner and attempted to walk away on his own, after falling to the ground hard, he stood up with a grunt, he walked away with a limp

Alex heard the bike, and went to see who was. He saw Connor, and then Ivory. He clears his throat. "Need help with something ?"

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Jordan opened his eyes slowly "Well, I just lost a bet to myself..." he muttered. "You and I need to have a little talk about how your lackeys decide to handle a fight."

AnnoDomini said:
Alex heard the bike, and went to see who was. He saw Connor, and then Ivory. He clears his throat. "Need help with something ?"
Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk
Ivory nodded his head, "Yes..."

Connor sighed as Ivory left, casting a glance at Alex and gave him a smile before nodding towards Ivory. If the boy wanted to be stubborn about Connor helping that was fine, but maybe he'd let Alex help. Connor didn't stick around to find out, moving past them towards the building.

@LokiofSP @AnnoDomini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back