• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Finn laid there for a little while, watching while they all left before he stood up and brushed off his pants. He eyed up the damage that they had caused to both the street and the building. The last thing he was in the mood for was being yelled at for letting the entirety of the anti-movement go. He watched as they left before he turned to head home. He needed to change, his comm was on if they needed him.

"We should try to grab him out of his little basement of mass destruction and into the outside world," Cassandra suggested to her. It would be bad if all the inside security systems killed them all. If they were lethal.

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory looks in horror and winces, "God dammit" he pushes Conner away before the flames hit his skin, and then the full impact came. He screamed in agony as the flames began to char parts of his skin, in a desperate attempt he lashed out several tendrils to hit the robots most important parts, moving the suit through the tangle of wire and circuits, he finds the base of the arm and squeezes attempting to take them off...

(Bob is out of it m8)

"The hell? I don't need a babysitter!" He said to The Boss over the comm, and just as he was about to actually get on Jack's motorcycle he found himself shoved, tumbling over it instead. Ivory's cries had him back on his feet, quickly moving to stand near the boy defensively with his shield in case Redd produced more fire.

@Steel Zinogre @Pink Gorilla

"Damn it you guys" Maniac said doing a donut on his bike he opened one of the pockets in his belt and threw a flash bang at Redd as it exploded he reeved up a drove right by Connor and Ivory flinging the two of them on to the extra seats of the bike before turning around and leaving the area.

@Steel Zinogre @Crono @LokiofSP

Hades then roars, combining his massive sword and shield into a greatsword as his optics recovered. He found then gone, he growls, and redd takes control once more. Phoenix and luna then go back into the labs, since luna caught some flak and shrapnel from the battle.

Jordan landed in front of Parker Industries and waited for the Boss and her companions. "....."

@Pink Gorilla

He had some words for her on the way she operated and he'd be damned if he let her escape him without saying them

(1. he's clever. Jk. He thought to himself "if I thought I was clever, how could I strike my opposition with them scrambling for control...that and he manipulates energy and radio waves)

All Jordan had heard from the radio waves was 'we are going....mission...you stay at base.' He had assumed this was their target, but now he wasn't sure.

Connor huffed on the ride back, he had some bruises and maybe a small bloody wound on his back. He'd had plenty worse, but he wasn't going to argue. His eyes looking Ivory over as Jack drove them towards the base, "You alright?" He wasn't sure what damage the flames had done to him. Silently kicking himself for not having the reaction time to use his shield to block for both of them.

"...why would they attack this heavily fortified building? They could be somewhere else....I hope I was right, cause if not I'll look like a jackass" he sighed

Crono said:
Connor huffed on the ride back, he had some bruises and maybe a small bloody wound on his back. He'd had plenty worse, but he wasn't going to argue. His eyes looking Ivory over as Jack drove them towards the base, "You alright?" He wasn't sure what damage the flames had done to him. Silently kicking himself for not having the reaction time to use his shield to block for both of them.
Ivory simply groans in response. Overall it could have been worse, his suit was under his skin to recover, and bits of his skin were now blackened, but besides that he was fine

"If you say so" he says speeding up. "Where are we headed anyway I just drove off to get us out of there I don't have a plan or anything at the moment" he said

Connor raised an eyebrow, though he'd hope Jack wouldn't see it as he was meant to be keeping his eyes on the road. "Back to base, where else would we go? Ivory probably needs some treatment. He and I have been kinda sidelined if you weren't listening. If you want to drop us off and head to Perry Industries go for it."

@The Regal Rper @LokiofSP

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"If you say so" he says speeding up. "Where are we headed anyway I just drove off to get us out of there I don't have a plan or anything at the moment" he said

[/QUOTE]
Ivory finally opened his mouth, "Go to base, I need more ice cream and soaps" he then added, "Also Jack, the idea of red hair and piercings were a good start, but they saw through me."

After registering and such, Del and Trey were to start training in close combat with someone. Their father had taught them a fair amount, but they mostly did long range. The only time Trey did short range was when he would teleport, Del when she would charge people or living things kinetically.

@LokiofSP

Luna heard a noise in the kitchen, and someone screaming as rats piled onto the floors. She rushes to the kitchen, and he eyes glow red as she got mad. She growls and quickly devours the rats one by one, the chef being grateful and horrified at the same time. Once the ordeal was done with, she followed a lone rat outside, which hopped over Bob, luna saw Bob and licks his face. Then she rubs her cheek on his chest, she then readies her tail for a tail smack with the force of an mma fighter's punch. @LokiofSP

@LokiofSP[/URL]
The soilder that they were fighting was one of S.H.E.I.L.Ds best fighters, he swiped at Del with a knife before attempting to elbow Trey

From above Maria Hill watched, "Trey be more careful, I understand you two like fighting from long range, but you NEED hand to hand skills if you want to survive one day as heroes."

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Bob is knocked further uncouncoius by Luna's tail swipe

LokiofSP said:
The soilder that they were fighting was one of S.H.E.I.L.Ds best fighters, he swiped at Del with a knife before attempting to elbow Trey
From above Maria Hill watched, "Trey be more careful, I understand you two like fighting from long range, but you NEED hand to hand skills if you want to survive one day as heroes."
Del and Trey dodged the attacks that came to them, fighting back with hand to hand combat. "I know but...ranged is kind of our thing." He said as he fought back. Del nodded in agreement. "But if you're looking for close combat...you know what I'm thinking bro?" She asked slyly. "Read my mind sis..." He said back. They started doing a coordinated attack on the soldier, trying to take him down from all angles on both sides.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Del and Trey dodged the attacks that came to them, fighting back with hand to hand combat. "I know but...ranged is kind of our thing." He said as he fought back. Del nodded in agreement. "But if you're looking for close combat...you know what I'm thinking bro?" She asked slyly. "Read my mind sis..." He said back. They started doing a coordinated attack on the soldier, trying to take him down from all angles on both sides.

[/QUOTE]
The solider looks at them confused before once again lashing out wildly at Del

Maria smiled, "Their shaking it up, this looks promising..."

LokiofSP said:

Bob is knocked further uncouncoius by Luna's tail swipe
(She was about to do the smack. She did not do it yet.) Luna then stops, and realizes it will hurt him further. So she nudged him onto her back, and then took him to her room, where she took a nap. Phoenix and redd watched her, and giggled. "She is so adorable, coming from an old man like me." Howard said with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back