• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Sorry dude but it looks like Terry there was getting slaughtered" he said helping Ivory up. "Didn't really mean to hit you in the head like that" he said, "Was just making sure you didn't you know regret killing the kid later" he said

"I'm sorry to, you know what'll happen if I get caught. I can't let it happen, even if it's you." Connor watched nervously as Smasher was released and instantly things we're moving as Smasher made a grab at him. Connor narrowly avoided his grasp by flipping backwards, flipping twice more try and gain a little distance.

He landed low to the ground before turning and flinging his shield at Smasher's good knee. "I suggest we retreat!" He called out to The Boss.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"Sorry dude but it looks like Terry there was getting slaughtered" he said helping Ivory up. "Didn't really mean to hit you in the head like that" he said, "Was just making sure you didn't you know regret killing the kid later" he said

[/QUOTE]
Ivory rubbed the back of his head, "Thanks" he mumbled

"Well how bout you take Hulk 3.45 over there and y'know...leave. Looks like the resistance is retreating as well. Call it a draw"

Crono said:
"I'm sorry to, you know what'll happen if I get caught. I can't let it happen, even if it's you." Connor watched nervously as Smasher was released and instantly things we're moving as Smasher made a grab at him. Connor narrowly avoided his grasp by flipping backwards, flipping twice more try and gain a little distance.
He landed low to the ground before turning and flinging his shield at Smasher's good knee. "I suggest we retreat!" He called out to The Boss.
Bob tackled Conner from behind, "Sorry bud." He took out his combat knife and pistol, getting in a sloppy stance, "Orders are orders, we can't let you go."

"Just thinking about them....that's all.." she chuckles softly "Everyday, it felt like only yesterday when my uncle was made.."

Smasher grunted as he got away and he hurriedly moved towards him again. He went down hard though when the shield hit his knee. He crash landed on a car and quickly popped his knee back into place with a grunt. He whirled around to face Connor again, though this time there was somebody clinging onto his back. This time he stuck out both hands as he lunged forward again to grab him, though he was a little unsteady because of his knee. That thing really does pack a punch doesn't it.

Connor hit the ground after being tackled from behind, regaining his composure and whirling to see Bob. "Seriously Bob it's like a three on o--" He was cut off with the fact that the ground was shaking which meant Smasher was..yup...right there. Connor had little time to react to the giant bear hug heading his way. He jumped upwards, trying to flip over his shoulders but with the big guys unsteady running Connor was thrown off slightly and ended up slipping a bit, his leg getting caught in his grip. "Now let's not do anything hasty." He said, practically hanging over Smasher's shoulder, stuck.

LucianGrey7971 said:
While Bob was distracted by the small rock, Jordan had kicked a baseball sized one at him
(Really? Bob instead of the fricking Hulk?"

The rock hit his armor harder this time, "Ow! Quit it!"

Jordan kicked the third rock so hard that it turned to dust and the dust hit Smasher's hand that had Connor with the force of a line drive

"Stupid brittle ass rocks!"

Crono said:
Connor hit the ground after being tackled from behind, regaining his composure and whirling to see Bob. "Seriously Bob it's like a three on o--" He was cut off with the fact that the ground was shaking which meant Smasher was..yup...right there. Connor had little time to react to the giant bear hug heading his way. He jumped upwards, trying to flip over his shoulders but with the big guys unsteady running Connor was thrown off slightly and ended up slipping a bit, his leg getting caught in his grip. "Now let's not do anything hasty." He said, practically hanging over Smasher's shoulder, stuck.
Bob quickly shot Conner three times with rubber bullets

"Um... What?" Perry asked confused. Victoria had more then one android relative?

Terry flew away. It was enough fighting for him. He wanted to be at home, at peace. When he went inside however, he was greeted by homework. "Great. Can I get squished to death instead?" He mumbled to himself and sat down.

"Do you remember the mega vision that was used to stop thanos? Yeah well he is my uncle now....we are still learning him the ways on living....hold on let me see if I have a pic of him as a human" looks through her pocket and then pulls out a picture of him
guns-anime-boys-white-hair-purple-eyes-tegami-desktop-2048x1536-wantedwallpapers-1134418.jpg

(What happened to Joseph? :o )

Connor was looking over his shoulder at Smashers grip when he saw Bob pointing the gun at him. Quickly trying to re-position his angle, dodging the first two shots and letting them hit Smasher, though the last one embedded itself into his lower back causing him to flinch at the harsh pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back