• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Something's not right. Ivory, what is happening? Ivory, come in." Boss asked. "We got to get to him. Connor, what is your position?"

Pyosimros said:
(I dunno...)
"Um... I'll be working on some tech... I'll see you around later unless you want to come with," Perry kept the same tone as before and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"But seriously, we need new identities," Cassandra said and she hopped into the car.
She nods and follows after him

"Who's callin' now?" Terry asked as they kept flying. Every second, they started moving faster, and faster, until the body half of his body was enveloped by pure energy as he flew. The helicarrier was close, and it was time to bring one of the main players of the resistance in.

"Okay, you following me it is then," Perry smiled and he pushed a button on the elevator.

Luna was enjoying a gourmet meal in the mess hall, she sits next to Bob as she ate, purring with bliss. She has also gained weight, up to about 90 pounds due to excessive eating. Phoenix and redd then go on to lubricate Redd's joints, since they have been stiff. @LokiofSP.

Jordan appeared in front of Terry "CANDYGRAM!" Jordan punched at his face with the immediate area around his arm burning white hot just like his arm

Terry immediately dodged the blow. "Yah, something you may not know, my helmet depicts a ton of different scenarios depending on what I do. Long story short..." He kicked him in the chest. "I see what's happening before it hits me!" He shouted and he added more speed. He was in range of the helicarrier. "I need air support now!"

Perry stuffed his hands in his pockets and whistled as he waited for the elevator the drop. "How long do you think it'll take until the other guys try to raid my place?" Perry asked her.

"Oh? How do you deal with THIS" Jordan stretched out his arm and the energy that Terry was giving off turned black and started to turn and collapse on him.

"Oh crap..." Terry muttered as he started flying at a much slower speed. The cons to fighting a guy to munches on energy is that almost any attack is almost useless.

Boss began walking towards the exit. "Come on girls. Something isn't right."

"Alright." They began filing out the exit.

Boss called back out at the rest. "We are going to help Ivory. Anyone care to join, follow us."

Jordan flew over to Terry and grabbed him by his helmet and used the combined force of the black energy and his own strength to drag him and Ivory back towards the ground

"We might have a problem!" Connor said into his ear piece as he slowed his pace to a stop, staring up at the sky as Terry had taken off from the tower with Ivory in hand. "The bird has flown the coop." Atleast it's not me up there.

"Come on man! We had a deal!" Terry shouted as he squirmed.

"Like the new

Avenger%20Buster_zps0guhzcce.jpg
Started working on it since I took over the company. Of course this is also for emergencies," Perry shrugged as he gestured over to the giant suit.

Boss began running towards Connor's location. "We are on our way!" Boss ran as fast as she could and got to Connor. She looked at the sky where Ivory, Terry, and Jordan were.

"Oh shit." Tanya said. (Here comes the big battle, prepare for battle Gondorians!)

Finn was just jogging up to the building when he noticed the flying people. Well it looks like someone had better luck than him. He looked back down to strike a proverbial gold mine. Connor was standing at the base of the building looking up and not even paying attention to his surroundings. Well he had no clue if he was actually paying attention or not but he hoped he wasn't. He walked up to Connor and placed his hand on his shoulder. "What do you think you're doing out here?"

@Crono

"Sorry, I lied. I don't consider myself a hero." he said and pulled harder and blasting energy more energy to drag Terry and Ivory to the ground. "Say hello to Mr. Building!"

Connor was aware of The Boss in the vicinity staring up at the sky like he was. The sudden hand on his shoulder admittedly made him jump a little, and for a brief moment there was slight relief in hearing Finn's voice, it was familiar from so many years but now at this time that wasn't the case. So when he turned to face Finn with wide eyes the relief faded to uncertainty along with other emotions. "Finn. I'm uhh..." Glancing over at The Boss kinda hoping she didn't see Finn and that Finn didn't see her. The situation was awkward, and he found himself staring at the bruises and black eye on Finn's face. "What happened?"

"Thanks, the Starks will be proud," Perry shrugged and it descended back into the ground, ready to get launched at any time.

"Ah, the Sentry of your team as arrived. I'll be off," Joseph shrugged and he launched a smoke bomb from his gauntlet and ran.

"That could be true.." chuckles and then thinks about mega vision and her father, dozes off (Yes in this he is already made and ye c:

The black energy enveloped him and he threw Terry at a building, then immediately said "ah SHIT!" and grabbed him inches from the building...and punched him into the side of the building

( Ivory vs Terry= Terry's shining moments

Terry vs Chaos...not so much)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back