• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Ivory, if you are in danger leave now!" Boss stated. Allison waited for the data to be received in the computer.

"I got it!" Allison stated.

"Put it on the data drive." Boss said.

"Alright."

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Ivory, if you are in danger leave now!" Boss stated. Allison waited for the data to be received in the computer.
"I got it!" Allison stated.

"Put it on the data drive." Boss said.

"Alright."

[/QUOTE]
Ivory put on his baggy hood, "You don't have to tell me twic-" he stopped as he saw someone blocking his path... (Totally not waiting for a pro registration member to stop him...)

(Holy crap RPnation just changed it's setup...)

Terry stood in front of you. "Um... Sorry you can't leave," He said nervously.

Connor stood quietly in the shadows of an alley not far from Stark Tower, he was wearing the average blue jeans and long sleeve shirt so he could blend in more easily in the city. Though the large shield did tend to stick out and his large backpack barely covered it up. He listened to the chatter on the comm, the blonde was waiting nearby simply to support Ivory's escape if necessary. Controlling villains? I warned Dimitri this would happen. He sighed before peeking around the corner so he could see the tower not too far. It was weird, infiltrating what he'd once called his second home, though he still felt that way he couldn't think of it like that, not in these times.

(Ikr they're doing a pretty good job didn't expect it to change so suddenly must taken awhile to getting the coding up to date)

"Ivory you gotta get your gothic ass out of there now dude!"

Pyosimros said:
(Holy crap RPnation just changed it's setup...)
Terry stood in front of you. "Um... Sorry you can't leave," He said nervously.
Ivory shrugged and tried to put on a dude bro accent, "I don't see the problem here bro, was just taking a nice little wander around the famous Stark Tower."

"Ivory that's the lamest excuse ever" he said clearly from the comm which made a screeching sound amplifying a bit so the other guy with Ivory could hear. "Oops"

"Sorry bro, helmet doesn't lie about stuff like this," Terry shrugged and his hands lit up with energy. "Who is this man, child?" Joseph asked walking next to the Nova officer.

Pyosimros said:
"Sorry bro, helmet doesn't lie about stuff like this," Terry shrugged and his hands lit up with energy. "Who is this man, child?" Joseph asked walking next to the Nova officer.
Ivory hid his face low, "Um... Would you believe Im an innocent rebellious teen from Texas?"

"No bro, I don't," Nova said and he was about the tackle the man. "Child, may I repeat. Who is this man?" Joseph repeated again. "Ivory Daili," Friday chimed in. (If we're not in Stark Tower ignore the last sentence)

"Connor, Ivory is in trouble. Get over to him now!" Boss ordered. She turned to Allison. "Track his comm if they need more back up."

"Yes, ma'am." Allison replied.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Connor, Ivory is in trouble. Get over to him now!" Boss ordered. She turned to Allison. "Track his comm if they need more back up."
"Yes, ma'am." Allison replied.

[/QUOTE]
Pyosimros said:
"No bro, I don't," Nova said and he was about the tackle the man. "Child, may I repeat. Who is this man?" Joseph repeated again. "Ivory Daili," Friday chimed in. (If we're not in Stark Tower ignore the last sentence)
Ivory sighed and took out his mask, "Before we start, my name hasn't been leaked to the public has it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Plans never went as...well, planned. Connor huffed out a sigh before sprinting out of the alley, through a small crowd of people and across the street. Pushing his finger to the comm in his ear, "On my way."

"Alright, good. Allison do you have his position?" Boss asked.

"I do." She replied.

"Tanya, see if those coordinates are can be seen through any public cameras."

"On it."

Jordan stood in his usual spot, his attire had completely changed. He now wore clothes made entirely of unstable molecules. His hood was pulled up and he looked down on the city with am emotionless face

Pyosimros said:
"Not yet," Terry said and he burst towards Ivory.
Ivory smiled, "Yay!" He dropped to his knees and allowed Terry to pass over him, he then put on his mask and took off his hood to reveal his costume, the only article of clothing he had left besides the suit was his jeans, "Alright, Im almost ready, just give me a moment..."

Pyosimros said:
"Wardrobe change is over man!" Terry shouted and he spun around, shooting some energy blasts.
Ivory tried to jump out of the way as he hopped around on one foot, one of his legs still in the jeans, "Woah man! Time out, unfair!"

Pyosimros said:
"No time outs!" He shouted again and he starting charging once again.
"Well... Crap." He said as Terry slammed into him, his pants trailing behind him like a flag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back