• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Terry immediately stood up after getting slammed. "I've been punched across planets!" He shouted and he shot at max speed.

(God, unless Finn's there it's beat up a little kid time)

"Uh, Victoria?" Perry asked and he started shaking her slightly.

Pyosimros said:
Terry immediately stood up after getting slammed. "I've been punched across planets!" He shouted and he shot at max speed.
(God, unless Finn's there it's beat up a little kid time)

"Uh, Victoria?" Perry asked and he started shaking her slightly.
Ivory shot up, "ALRIGHT, MY PANTS ARE OFF LETS DO THIS!" He shot out a web line to slame Terry back down

Crono said:
Connor was aware of The Boss in the vicinity staring up at the sky like he was. The sudden hand on his shoulder admittedly made him jump a little, and for a brief moment there was slight relief in hearing Finn's voice, it was familiar from so many years but now at this time that wasn't the case. So when he turned to face Finn with wide eyes the relief faded to uncertainty along with other emotions. "Finn. I'm uhh..." Glancing over at The Boss kinda hoping she didn't see Finn and that Finn didn't see her. The situation was awkward, and he found himself staring at the bruises and black eye on Finn's face. "What happened?"
"Doesn't matter. I've gotta bring you in man. I have no choice." He patted Connor's shoulder. "So are you going to come with me nicely or does the other guy have to bring you up?" He glared in the direction that Connor looked at earlier and saw a woman. "She one of you too?" There was a loud noise above and he saw that his partner was having some problems. "Connor we'll have to do this quickly it looks like they need my help, so will you come with me nicely or no?"

"Liona, can you get a clear shot at the Nova?" Boss asked.

"I can try." She stated lining up her shot.

Boss looked over at Connor and some other guy. "Who is that?"

Terry saw two things that could happen through his helmet. The first one was him trying to get the web off him, and it results in him getting pinned to the floor. The other however... Terry grabbed hold of the line and slammed him into the wall.

Pyosimros said:
Terry saw two things that could happen through his helmet. The first one was him trying to get the web off him, and it results in him getting pinned to the floor. The other however... Terry grabbed hold of the line and slammed him into the wall.
Ivory let go of the web as he felt momentum changing hands, he landed on a brick wall with a thud, he shot tendrils out to catch the boy...

"What happened?" Perry asked her.

"Oh no..." Terry could try to fly out of the way, but he couldn't pick up enough speed to do it. He quickly got swallowed by the tendrils and he tried to rip them apart.

Connor breathed in deeply, though that'd been the response he should have expected he shouldn't have hoped differently. He shook his head lightly as he took a step back away from Finn. "You know I can't let you take me in, Finn." Finn was asking nicely, Connor saw that, or else he would have just changed into Smasher and dealt with him before Connor ever even noticed he was there. Being tossed around by Smasher didn't exactly scream fun.

He heard The Boss from behind him and winced, "He's uh..what's about to make things even more complicated." Keeping Smasher distracted and grounded didn't sound easy and wouldn't nearly be.

Jordan blasted the bullet out of the air and shot a look over at the women. Not a shot that would do any damage, just enough to make them regroup. He knew what would happen if that shot got Terry and killed him. He wouldn't allow it

Last edited by a moderator:
"What about them?" Perry asked her. It didn't seem like they were in any harm.

(Um... I'm just gonna... Delete the Terry's about the die post)

Boss eyed Finn and gripped her gun. If he were to pull anything, she would be ready. Liona looked at Jordan. "Mind you own business!" Liona yelled.

Pyosimros said:
"What about them?" Perry asked her. It didn't seem like they were in any harm.

(Um... I'm just gonna... Delete the Terry's about the die post)
Ivory pulled Terry in closer, sending out more tendrils to hurt the boy

The pain started getting more intense. It felt like the tendrils were about the crush them. Terry screamed and energy surrounded him super saiyan style and he attempted to burn all the tendrils off of him.

Maniac had just gotten to Stark Tower's seeing the mayhem going above between Chaos, Ivory and Terry he thought "I gotta get up there somehow" so steering in the direction of a building full of parking lots he went inside zooming through all the floors before doing a wheelie and stopping at the roof which was right next to Stark Tower and where the fight was going down. "Alright" he said with a grin under his mask while reeving up the bike. "Let's go" said doing a burnout and a donut he launched himself in the direction of Chaos, Ivory and Terry. "Tally HO!" he said leaping into the air directed at Ivory who was still attacking Terry Maniac let his bike's front wheel hit Ivory before pulling back enough and skiding out of the way so the bike didn't flatten him.

@LokiofSP @LucianGrey7971 @Pyosimros

Jordan blasted at Liona on instinct alone, it would have barely hurt her if it hit, but it was to make a point.

Jordan watched the bike hit Ivory and looked confused as hell "wait...is team killing on right now, what the hell is going on?!"

Liona jumped back and became angered. She, however, decided to focus her attention on the man next to Connor. "You aren't with the time or shots."

Finn shook his head. "Connor, I really am sorry. I really don't want to do this. But I signed the damn sheet so it looks like I have no choice. I would let you go, but Maria's got camera's all over the place. She probably already knows by now that we're down here. And the last thing I want is another little 'chat' with her. But you can still sign. You can still sign up and we'll put this behind us. If we got Maria out of here the movement's a good one. I gave you a chance. Force it is I guess." He channeled his emotions and did some other zen stuff before Smasher ripped out of him. With a yell he quickly smashed out his fist in an attempt to snatch up Connor.

Terry quickly fell onto the floor, before slowly standing up. He was exhausted and he huffed. How do Sam and Richard do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back