• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
"I'm sorry what were you lying? Last time I checked, it was unconstitutional for any government agency to deny a group of people the same rights as everyone else. Your discrimination is going to start another war, and if it does, God help you because I sure as hell won't"
Reaper said:
"Noooo chaos, buddy. It's not a group of people by birth, it's people with a certain... Hobby. So it's pretty constitutional... Bruh.."
Maria looked at Chaos, "Although he is a bit... Influenced currently, Dimitri has a point. And besides, it was this or an untrusting public, I know from experience which is worse."

He zipped to chaos. "Hehe she said I have a point... Dude I think she has a thing for me! She tried to hide it but nothing gets past ol' Mercury!"

"Spin it anyway you want, we were born with these powers and we use them how we see fit, just like someone born into wealth. So decide right now, walk away, or perish."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Spin it anyway you want, we were born with these powers and we use them how we see fit, just like someone born into wealth. So decide right now, walk away, or perish."
Maria chuckled and looked at Ivory, who was still in costume but coming to his senses and freaking out over his actions, "Really? Look at that boy over there, the only thing we know him by is subject K4, do you know how he received his powers?"

Ivory visibly tensed

"I'm sorry, all i can hear at this point is 'blah blah please kill me Chaos I'm abusing the power I gained by sleeping my way to the top. God this pantsuit makes me look fat.' It's rather annoying hearing you run your mouth."

Connor had been keeping quiet, trying to guess their odds. Chaos could probably deal with these guys easily but not only would the heroes have to prevent themselves from getting hurt, but prevent Chaos from going too far and killing. And Connor wasn't a fan of that thought. "Does it matter? Powers get passed on in all sorts of ways. Like Chaos boy up there said." Connor jerked his thumb up over his shoulder at Chaos on the roof. "We use our powers how we see fit. Ivory uses them to help people, so what does it matter?" He said we though Connor had no powers to speak of himself.

Crono said:
Connor had been keeping quiet, trying to guess their odds. Chaos could probably deal with these guys easily but not only would the heroes have to prevent themselves from getting hurt, but prevent Chaos from going too far and killing. And Connor wasn't a fan of that thought. "Does it matter? Powers get passed on in all sorts of ways. Like Chaos boy up there said." Connor jerked his thumb up over his shoulder at Chaos on the roof. "We use our powers how we see fit. Ivory uses them to help people, so what does it matter?" He said we though Connor had no powers to speak of himself.
Ivory shook his head pleading but it was to late, Maria smirked, "So... Ivory here is different. When he was a baby he had a Symbiote injected into his bloodstream, they bonded on a near molecular level, better than most. But at ten, yourlittle friend there got shots. Not flu or measles shots no, he had the abilities and conscious of hundreds of animals put into his brain. After about a year signs of insanity sprouted, as you saw, along with the fact these animals constantly keep him on edge, and can take control of him, it's easy for him to lose it. So how many people die when he snaps? The registration helps prevent things like that from happening by coming up with counter measures for people like K4, wait, sorry Ivory."

"And Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and Thor was a God and stark was rich. Who cares? I said no more talking and I meant..." he raised his arm and a giant ball of fire appeared above him "no more god damned talking. Leave."

"He hasn't killed anyone, now has he? That's the same ideal Justice had before we took him down. Kill anyone that might be a threat to be a villain, except he isn't a villain."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"And Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and Thor was a God and stark was rich. Who cares? I said no more talking and I meant..." he raised his arm and a giant ball of fire appeared above him "no more god damned talking. Leave."
Maria raises a brow and smiles, pulling up fingers, "Parker goes rouge, suddenly hundreds of people vanish off the streets, maybe found dead a few weeks later in cacoons of webbing for effect, Thor loses it, kills thousands and homes are destroyed, Starks suit blows up, property damage along with the lives of the people around him. We don't know if these things could or would happen, but Its best to be safe just in case. We need to know so we can plan. Speaking of which, Ivory is a lovely name, I'll look into it and see what I find." She begins to leave, "Goodbye..."

Connor flinched as if he were about to get hit by a car, he could hear the soldiers leaving. "Ivory...I-I'm so sorry." Had he just inadvertently handed over bullets to be fired by Maria. As if the day couldn't have hit a new low he was now personally responsible for anything that happened because of this.

Crono said:
Connor flinched as if he were about to get hit by a car, he could hear the soldiers leaving. "Ivory...I-I'm so sorry." Had he just inadvertently handed over bullets to be fired by Maria. As if the day couldn't have hit a new low he was now personally responsible for anything that happened because of this.
Ivory collapsed and held his sides tight, he was silent for a moment as he ignored Conner's pleas before he said something, "... I'm going to kill her before she finds out... Not fair they earned it..." He began to stand up...

Connor turned and glared up at Chaos, "We don't kill, end of story." Even if the boy had been joking, which was hard to tell, Connor still wasn't amused. As if to contradict what he'd just said Ivory spoke and momentarily Connor stayed still before stepping over to him and grabbing his shoulders before looking him in the eyes, or the eyes of his mask. "You can't go that far, it would start an entire war that would only end in countless more deaths, not only that but it'd make her right about you. Don't let her win like that."

Crono said:
Connor turned and glared up at Chaos, "We don't kill, end of story." Even if the boy had been joking, which was hard to tell, Connor still wasn't amused. As if to contradict what he'd just said Ivory spoke and momentarily Connor stayed still before stepping over to him and grabbing his shoulders before looking him in the eyes, or the eyes of his mask. "You can't go that far, it would start an entire war that would only end in countless more deaths, not only that but it'd make her right about you. Don't let her win like that."
Ivory shrugged him off, "Get off me Conner! this is about more than me getting revenge, this is about protecting second chances! Shit you wouldn't know! You weren't there when Tony died, when Pietro died, when they were ripped apart by a monster that was after YOU! You weren't there when I got my chance when I got better, when Cassie cried you weren't by her side and you weren't there when she lost it! YOU didn't hold her and forgive her! Because YOU were stuck up over a guy you JUST MET!"

LucianGrey7971 said:
"YOU don't." he countered "Can I at LEAST sideline them with medium to severe injuries?"
He turned to Jordan, "Do it! Burn then to a crisp! Erase their memories, do what you have to do just make them forget!"

Jordan jumped down and punched Ivory in the face before pulling him in for a one armed hug "....Those things would have still plagued your mind if he HAD been there. When you lose track of what you want to protect with petty revenge, you have no right to protect it anymore. Me on the other hand, my morals aren't the same as yours." he let go of Ivory and closed his fist. The ball of fire broke into dozens of small fireballs and severely damaged the vehicles they were escaping in.

Jordan jumped over to the vehicle Maria was in and pulled her out of it. "You want a name to run for your sadistic fun? Here's one, Pheonix Force" he whispered in her ear "Go check the old security equipment, you'll find that the sensor Stark had set up for it has recently went off. Have fun planning for THAT."

He let her go and walked away.

(He didn't do anything to hurt her, he just severely fucked up her vehicles. So if anyone remembers, Jordan set off an alarm in Stark Tower, he just told MAria that he knows the Phoenix Force is back. And yet he cleverly said it in such a way that she'd have no way of knowing it is him.)

LucianGrey7971 said:
(He didn't do anything to hurt her, he just severely fucked up her vehicles. So if anyone remembers, Jordan set off an alarm in Stark Tower, he just told MAria that he knows the Phoenix Force is back. And yet he cleverly said it in such a way that she'd have no way of knowing it is him.)
(Sorry I misread that as you blowing the vehicles up)

Maria growled, "Cone on people we're going by foot, I have to check this out..." They walk away

"Bye now, hope you can stop it, it's probably REALLY PISSED about what the Avengers did to it!" he waited until Maria's group of soldiers was too far away to hear him and he burst out laughing "oh...if it was pissed, I'd just be a drone." he said softly and chuckled

"Besides, if I had it's full power, I'd have just ended this registration business before it even got started.." he muttered and kept moving.

Ivory's words cut deep, digging into the very wounds that had been bleeding and festering for the last week since he'd found out what happened after returning. His fists tightened and he fought back the tears that we're making their way out. He deserved all the words, deserved them from alot more people than just Ivory. He grabbed at Ivory's collar and pulled him upwards slightly. "You don't think I know that!? That I wasn't there to throw my pathetic life away so that maybe those two men wouldn't lose theirs!? That two of my best friends fathers died, while another lost his leg!! And that afterwards I couldn't be there for any of them! Cass is missing and no one knows where!! The most important people in my life, my family needed me and I wasn't there!!" Connor finally shoved Ivory back.

"I made a choice and I don't regret it...and I can't take it back...I chose to try and save the one life I knew was in danger... I didn't know!" His legs went weak as he fell to his knees, emotionally exhausted. "And they're still paying for it...and I can't do a thing about it."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Bye now, hope you can stop it, it's probably REALLY PISSED about what the Avengers did to it!" he waited until Maria's group of soldiers was too far away to hear him and he burst out laughing "oh...if it was pissed, I'd just be a drone." he said softly and chuckled

"Besides, if I had it's full power, I'd have just ended this registration business before it even got started.." he muttered and kept moving.
As he began moving a ninja star came from no where and landed next to Jordan's head, on the star was a note that read:

You killed my father, I will have my revenge

-Time Traveling Afro Ninja from 10-15 years in the future

Crono said:
Ivory's words cut deep, digging into the very wounds that had been bleeding and festering for the last week since he'd found out what happened after returning. His fists tightened and he fought back the tears that we're making their way out. He deserved all the words, deserved them from alot more people than just Ivory. He grabbed at Ivory's collar and pulled him upwards slightly. "You don't think I know that!? That I wasn't there to throw my pathetic life away so that maybe those two men wouldn't lose theirs!? That two of my best friends fathers died, while another lost his leg!! And that afterwards I couldn't be there for any of them! Cass is missing and no one knows where!! The most important people in my life, my family needed me and I wasn't there!!" Connor finally shoved Ivory back.
"I made a choice and I don't regret it...and I can't take it back...I chose to try and save the one life I knew was in danger... I didn't know!" His legs went weak as he fell to his knees, emotionally exhausted. "And they're still paying for it...and I can't do a thing about it."
Ivory snorted and rubbed his nose, "Get up Conner. You may be pathetic, but so am I, your punishment is gonna be to remember all of what you just said for the rest of your life. The only way you can START getting better is by getting better and stronger, making sure this doesn't happen again..,"

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Yea, good luck with that kid...you couldn't take me at my best so you think you can take me at my worst...what a coward"
Another star was thrown:

Nah, I won I just got bored and decided to kill you again :P

One more star was thrown, this one containing a box that inside contained future Jordan's head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back