• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Conner!!! Fancy meeting you... Here. Wait... We're we, like, fighting?? Harry said this is where you guys are... Said something about an ambush... I might've dropped the ball on that one, hare..." He leaned on Conner. "Harry is a nice guy when you get to know him! It's true! He's just troubled..."

"Are you drunk?" Connor facepalmed, "You got into Starks liquor cabinet didn't you?" Sometimes being the moral one came at a price. "Wait, ambush? Now?!" He had to lean into Dimitri a little so they didn't both fall over.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"It seems...that diplomatic, is not the way to go." he said calmly before he walked towards Ivory
Ivory got on his knees as he saw the guy approach he shook his head and looked down at his hand, "Oh... Oh god di- did I just?" He began to tremble, "Im becoming what they made me..."

Jordan put his hand out and touched Maniac's chest and a wall of energy slammed into Maniac. "Tried that. Got my neck broken. Time to hurt someone."

"Nononono ambush later... He's planning it tirelessly... Or he was." He laughed. "Stark. Had. So. Much. Alcohol."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan put his hand out and touched Maniac's chest and a wall of energy slammed into Maniac. "Tried that. Got my neck broken. Time to hurt someone."
Ivory looked at the man in horror, "Please don't! I'm sorry, I just lost it for a moment and-" as soon as he got close enough, Ivory hit downstairs (Yep, right there fellas) HARD, "I enjoyed every second of it!"

Jordan knelt a bit and stood back up full of even more rage. He grabbed Ivory by the throat and his arm started to turn white hot

When Maniac got hit by the wall of energy he slid back after hearing "time to hurt someone" he grinned. "You know what I agree" he said pulling out his katana he sliced off Jordan's hand after he had picked up Ivory by the throat. Kicking his hand to the side Maniac started walking over to Jordan. "Let's see have some fun shall we" he said

@LucianGrey7971

"And. You. Are. An. Idiot. I know you had a rough day...trust me I do, but this? And what if you get seen here? They'll lock you up to." Connor furrowed his brow, "Don't give me that look, and don't say you don't care, cause I do." Then Jack was whizzing by and Ivory's pleading reached his ears. Connor turned in time to see Chaos take a low blow before grabbing Ivory and winced, he'd really gotten distracted huh... "Just give me a sec."

Connor moved away from Dimitri taking the shield off his back. "Chaos, you started this and you know it. You back down and this is over, you don't and there'll be a problem."

Jordan watched his hand get kicked aside and sighed heavily and dematerializes before rematerializes behind Maniac and picked up his arm.

Dimitri wobbled by himself. "Chaos??? Is that your name?? Like on your birth certificate, it says chaos??"

Jordan stared at Maniac and lifted his fingers and snapped them. The oxygen around Maniac started to leave...he then thought better of it and lowered his arm to allow the oxygen to come back

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan watched his hand get kicked aside and sighed heavily and dematerializes before rematerializes behind Maniac and picked up his arm.
Ivory pounced on Chaos, claws appearing on his hands as he slashed against the guys face, singing as he did, "Oh it's such a *grunt* perfect day!"

Jordan combed his hair back with his fingers and pulled his hood back on "I came back to drop her off...it is for HER sake that I will discontinue this course of action...Do NOT make me regr-" Jordan felt the claws and immediately the air around him caught on fire

It had to be a guy with crazy powers didn't it? Guys like that didn't mix well with Connor, he always ended up injured. He shrugged, "Oh what the hell." He threw his shield vertically at Jordan's arm that was holding Jack. And Ivory was jumping in and it was quickly getting out of hand.

Dimitri snapped and created floating orbs of water around him. He then pointed at the fire and the orbs flew at it. "Stop drop and roll!!!"

The fire waned for a moment but came back just as strong. Jordan stood there in the middle of the fire and tried to calm himself he reached out and caught the shield without looking "Enough."

LucianGrey7971 said:
(he wasn't holding Jack)
The fire burned and hurt him like hell, his suit recoiled in pain but he kept on going, "Im glad I spent it with you!"

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](And sticks snap one by one.)

[/QUOTE]
Bob finally arrived at his apartment, groceries in hand, to find Luna in the cold, "Oh- for fucks sake girl, why didn't you stay at the tower?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back