• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Alright alright" he said even after his air supply was cut off. "Let's get this over with" he said making his way gradually towards Jordan once the gravity increased

LokiofSP said:
The fire burned and hurt him like hell, his suit recoiled in pain but he kept on going, "Im glad I spent it with you!"
Bob finally arrived at his apartment, groceries in hand, to find Luna in the cold, "Oh- for fucks sake girl, why didn't you stay at the tower?"
She looked at him, with loneliness in her gaze. She shivers as the ice drew closer to her. She weakly gets up, and waits at the door for Bob to open. She trusts no one more than him and phoenix. But Bob she felt more secure around. She then looks down in shame, thinking she did wrong.

(Whoops.)

Hearing Chaos say enough and lowered his guard and arms. "Ivory, it's over!" He called out to him.

Jordan had had enough of this, his eyes seemed hazed over, he was no longer acting, only reacting. The ground started to creak and crack under the gravity shifting around them

(What he ACTUALLY meant was "Enough of this, I'm going to crush you")

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan raised his arm and let it fall and the gravity around them started to press harder and harder.
Ivory tried to keep going, he was barley covered and his hands were getting harder to lift, "Im glad... I spent... It... With you... This isn't fun anymore..." He grit his teeth and an idea popped in his head, something he'd been longing to do for so long, something he hadn't done in five years. He bit into Chao's shoulder and ripped of a piece swallowing greedily, he licked his lips and said, "More please!"

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]She looked at him, with loneliness in her gaze. She shivers as the ice drew closer to her. She weakly gets up, and waits at the door for Bob to open. She trusts no one more than him and phoenix. But Bob she felt more secure around. She then looks down in shame, thinking she did wrong.

[/QUOTE]
Bob sighed and smiled, unlocking the door and holding it open, "We'll then... Come on in girl ..."

"Alright no more" Maniac said teleporting behind Jordan he sliced into Jordan's back. "Don't worry this is just like a giant needle...splitting you in half" he said cutting through Jordan. "And this time I got something to make sure you don't get up for a while" he said reaching into a small bag that had appearead as he cut through Jordan.

(Wow this is getting messed up... We should be writers for a kids show)

LokiofSP said:
Ivory tried to keep going, he was barley covered and his hands were getting harder to lift, "Im glad... I spent... It... With you... This isn't fun anymore..." He grit his teeth and an idea popped in his head, something he'd been longing to do for so long, something he hadn't done in five years. He bit into Chao's shoulder and ripped of a piece swallowing greedily, he licked his lips and said, "More please!"
Bob sighed and smiled, unlocking the door and holding it open, "We'll then... Come on in girl ..."
She then willingly went inside slowly, and laid down next to a heater, warming up, and looks at Bob with a tear in her eyes. She felt guilty for making him do this, but she loved him, and as a trusted owner too.

(I thought I read something about him being calm so I assumed. I'm off my game tonight. xD )

Connor had attempted to move in, get his shield back, fight, something...but the gravity brought him to his hands and knees easily. Struggling to keep his head up to watch what was happening. "There's already...enough conflict...we don't need more." He said through grit teeth.

Dimitri fell hard. It was a struggle with gravity before he was pushed down. "Uncool!" He rolled around for a bit. "Do you know who I am??"

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"Alright no more" Maniac said teleporting behind Jordan he sliced into Jordan's back. "Don't worry this is just like a giant needle...splitting you in half" he said cutting through Jordan. "And this time I got something to make sure you don't get up for a while" he said reaching into a small bag that had appearead as he cut through Jordan.

(Wow this is getting messed up... We should be writers for a kids show)

[/QUOTE]
(I know right? Well call it, Jack's happy murder hour!)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]She then willingly went inside slowly, and laid down next to a heater, warming up, and looks at Bob with a tear in her eyes. She felt guilty for making him do this, but she loved him, and as a trusted owner too.

[/QUOTE]
Bob simply shook his head And smiled, "One night okay? But tommorow its back to the tower."

Jordan dematerialized again and appeared on the roof. Jordan started closing his hand to become a fist and the gravity started pressing unbearably hard. The ground started splitting around them. "...." Jordan opened his hand and sighed hard and the gravity returned to normal. He was starting to get to his limit, and he wasn;t about to lose control...not ever.

"I could sit here dying and coming back all day, but it would only end with most of us dead...I came here to leave her with you...it's safer here with you...but for me...what *I* have become...there is nothing in this world but enemies...sooner or later you'll understand what I mean..."

"Dmitri go to bed your drunk" Maniac called before teleporting and appearing behind Jordan only his back was facing him. "Where'd he go" he said a;ready noticing the figure behind him. Turning around he looked at Jordan and said "Dude what happened I thought we were going happy tree friends back there" he said unintentionally speaking over Jordan as he spoke

(Never watching that channel again)

LokiofSP said:
(I know right? Well call it, Jack's happy murder hour!)
Bob simply shook his head And smiled, "One night okay? But tommorow its back to the tower."
She nods, and lays back down next to the furnace, feeling warm. Her stomach growls as she curls up tighter, trying to keep heat in.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan dematerialized again and appeared on the roof. Jordan started closing his hand to become a fist and the gravity started pressing unbearably hard. The ground started splitting around them. "...." Jordan opened his hand and sighed hard and the gravity returned to normal. He was starting to get to his limit, and he wasn;t about to lose control...not ever.

"I could sit here dying and coming back all day, but it would only end with most of us dead...I came here to leave her with you...it's safer here with you...but for me...what *I* have become...there is nothing in this world but enemies...sooner or later you'll understand what I mean..."
Ivory tries to move to Jordan's voice but can't, "Come back here so I can eat you!"

Just then soldiers burst out from Stark Tower and sorround everyone. Maria Hill walks out, smiling, "Look what I found..."

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]She nods, and lays back down next to the furnace, feeling warm. Her stomach growls as she curls up tighter, trying to keep heat in.

[/QUOTE]
Bob lays a bowl of food out and curls up on his couch to sleep...

He stood again as gravity returned to normal. "I'm naht that drunk! Jackie boy! You're drunk! Hehe. That'll show him..." He said as he wandered around the room.

Jordan looked at the soldiers and spoke loudly "Do not make me draw on my true strength, I will wipe you out. Walk away from this Hill. I'll only say it once...WALK. AWAY."

LokiofSP said:
Ivory tries to move to Jordan's voice but can't, "Come back here so I can eat you!"
Just then soldiers burst out from Stark Tower and sorround everyone. Maria Hill walks out, smiling, "Look what I found..."

Bob lays a bowl of food out and curls up on his couch to sleep...
Luna eats the food, and then falls asleep as she feels full. She felt content around Bob, and wants to be by his side whenever she can.

Connor met Jordan's gaze briefly and before anything could be said they we're surrounded. "What a moment not to have my shield..." He mumbled before turning around to face Maria with his hands raised. "To what do we owe the pleasure Director?"

He zipped over to Hill and put his arm around her. "Heeeeyyyy there, girl. How's my second favorite Maria ever?? Want a drink?" @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaper said:
He zipped over to Hill and put his arm around her. "Heeeeyyyy there, girl. How's my second favorite Maria ever?? Want a drink?" @LokiofSP
Maria gagged, "You're lucky your leader Romanoff, or else I would have you arrested for underage drinking."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan looked at the soldiers and spoke loudly "Do not make me draw on my true strength, I will wipe you out. Walk away from this Hill. I'll only say it once...WALK. AWAY."
Hill looked the boy in the eye, "We're here to make sure people follow the LAW Chaos, stand down!"

"Maximof! Or do all of us "off's" look the same to you?" He smiled. "Yeaaaaa, I'm the leader.... AVENGERS ASSEMBLEEEEEEEE." He looked around. "Ain't shit happened..."

"I'm sorry what were you lying? Last time I checked, it was unconstitutional for any government agency to deny a group of people the same rights as everyone else. Your discrimination is going to start another war, and if it does, God help you because I sure as hell won't"

"Noooo chaos, buddy. It's not a group of people by birth, it's people with a certain... Hobby. So it's pretty constitutional... Bruh.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back