• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
"I know I've had to pull your ass out of the fire twice." Jordan countered
Ivory snorted, "You mean that fight I was in? Yeah sorry to say but my buddie had me covered, you know the one with the sniper rifle?"

Luna grew tired of waiting for Bob, so she falls asleep in front of the door of his apartment. She shivers as the cool breeze hits her blue, silky fur. She whimpers, not having anything to warm her. @LokiofSP

Jordan merely stared at him "I don't see how being a burden to your comrades is anything for you to be proud of. If you must know, I'm the reason your 'buddy' was able to get set up in the first place, or did you think the bucket headed enemy was just turning his back on you for absolutely no reason?"

Connor huffed at the two going at it and ran his hand through his hair, why did he always have to play mediator? "Alright ladies, let's...just not."

Jordan sneered a bit before turning back to Connor "Let's get this over with so I can leave."

(Did Pink Gorilla fall asleep or somethin')

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan sneered a bit before turning back to Connor "Let's get this over with so I can leave."

(Did Pink Gorilla fall asleep or somethin')
Ivory's eye twitched and he gritted his teeth as he fought back tears, "You're lucky you have that girl in your arms..."

"Not staying then?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

(Yeah, that'd be my guess. We took a long time to get to the base. xD )

"...No. Hold her for a second." he put Miku in Connor's arms and faced Ivory with his arms at his sides "You were saying?"

(Jordan done called Ivory on his shit! It's goin' down!)

Connor took Miku into his arms and huffed. "Really? You could see he was emotional and you antagonizing him isn't helping the situation."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"...No. Hold her for a second." he put Miku in Connor's arms and faced Ivory with his arms at his sides "You were saying?"
Ivory felt his arms shake and his eyes widen....

Give.... In work.... With us....

Ivory began to breath heavily, after the registration, the loss of family, the fact he couldn't find Cassie, and the fact he felt he couldn't catch a break were culminating into anger. He wanted to give in, but refused to....

... Because he wanted to be in complete control for this....

He gave everything he had in one punch, bones breaking as he hit like a truck, his old costume enveloping his body slowly....

Jordan glanced back at Connor "Hm...you might be correct...I do seem to be in a very...standoffish mood. Very well, I'll dr-" Jordan had lowered his guard and was completely unprepared for the strike, his neck snapped audibly before he flew a good twenty feet and crumpled on the ground

"Good!" Connor said to Jack as he handed Miku over quickly after Ivory had knocked Chaos senseless. Mediator meant mediating which meant containing the..situation. "Ivory!" He called out moving to Jordan's side to check on him, glancing up to see what Ivory was doing. He'd seen Ivory lose himself twice and he couldn't tell if this was going to be like those times or if it was pure emotion.

"Don't worry I got this" Maniac said running inside putting Miku down and pulling out the broom "Clean up on aisle three" he said sweeping Jordan's body towards the building,

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan glanced back at Connor "Hm...you might be correct...I do seem to be in a very...standoffish mood. Very well, I'll dr-" Jordan had lowered his guard and was completely unprepared for the strike, his neck snapped audibly before he flew a good twenty feet and crumpled on the ground
Ivory laughed maniacally howling to the sky as the costume finally finished covering him, the voices back in full force after two months. He stalked to Jordan and began to speak, "You don't stay in that FUCKING place as long as I did and not go at least a BIT insane asshole!!!!" He looked at his mangled body, "I was saying you we're FUCKING lucky you had that girl in your arms! Thanks for putting her down!"

LucianGrey7971 said:
(What part of snapped neck didn't you understand?)
(I just killed a man... I am so sorry, especially when Ivory comes back to his senses he's gonna lose his mind.... Again)

LokiofSP said:
Ivory laughed maniacally howling to the sky as the costume finally finished covering him, the voices back in full force after two months. He stalked to Jordan and began to speak, "You don't stay in that FUCKING place as long as I did and not go at least a BIT insane asshole!!!!" He looked at his mangled body, "I was saying you we're FUCKING lucky you had that girl in your arms! Thanks for putting her down!"
(Where oh where us Bob? Luna is freezing at his apartment door.)

(Mama... Just killed a man....)

A bottle would hit ivory in the head from a wobbly Dimitri behind him. "Sheeeeut up!! Ya loud buttmunch." He hiccuped.

Jordan's eyes suddenly burned, full of fire, his lifeless body seemed to stand on it's own, his lifeless torso still dangling near the ground. His spine started snapping back into place one by one until his head drooped to the side at an unnatural angle. A loud, wet and sickening snap could be heard as his neck righted itself. The fire faded from his eyes and the only thing left was unadulterated rage. He grabbed his jaw and violently yanked it back into place

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Where oh where us Bob? Luna is freezing at his apartment door.)

[/QUOTE]
(Ill respond in a moment, Im just dealing with the fact that Ivory literally killed a dude!)

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan's eyes suddenly burned, full of fire, his lifeless body seemed to stand on it's own, his lifeless torso still dangling near the ground. His spine started snapping back into place one by one until his head drooped to the side at an unnatural angle. A loud, wet and sickening snap could be heard as his neck righted itself. The fire faded from his eyes and the only thing left was unadulterated rage. He grabbed his jaw and violently yanked it back into place
Ivory smiled and stayed quite, a small, "Yay!" Escaping his lips

Connor nearly jumped up to keep Ivory back when the popping noises started, and suddenly a drunken Dimitri arrived. His arrival essentially muting whatever else was happening and Connor raised an eyebrow, "Dimitri?" He knows where the rebellions base is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back