• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
(*Slap* No! No one likes Ivory! Just kidding :3)
Ivory then keeled over and died, "Not... Enough people.... Liked me...."

(This is a joke post, non-canon)

Pyosimros said:
(*Heckles* BOOOO NO ONE CAAARRREEESS!!!)
(Just for that....)

Bob sighed as he walked into his apartment, he set down the groceries he fetched and laid down on his couch, "Things are actually looking up a bit for me now.... Huh." He kicked his feet back and relaxed, "Funny how just as my life gets better, everyone else's gets worse..."

Just then three shots rang through his apartment and Bob had three bullet holes in his chest, "This ship.... Has... Sailed." And with that Bob died on his floor....

'(Screw you Pyo)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]The Boss unlocks the door for Ivory to get in. "Hurry up we gotta go." (Get in bitches were going shopping!)

[/QUOTE]
Ivory ran in and sat next to Alex and Conner, he mock threw up, "Do I have to sit next to lover boys over here?"

LokiofSP said:
(Just for that....)
Bob sighed as he walked into his apartment, he set down the groceries he fetched and laid down on his couch, "Things are actually looking up a bit for me now.... Huh." He kicked his feet back and relaxed, "Funny how just as my life gets better, everyone else's gets worse..."

Just then three shots rang through his apartment and Bob had three bullet holes in his chest, "This ship.... Has... Sailed." And with that Bob died on his floor....

'(Screw you Pyo)
(This post is non-canon for those who don't read OOC)

Connor gives Ivory the look before hitting him upside the head with his shield. "Yes, you do."

"Yes you do, or if you would like to sit on Cassandra's lap who is sitting on Tokyo Hotel's lap. So it is either the lover boys are the threesome." Boss said monotonely.

Crono said:
Connor gives Ivory the look before hitting him upside the head with his shield. "Yes, you do."
[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Yes you do, or if you would like to sit on Cassandra's lap who is sitting on Tokyo Hotel's lap. So it is either the lover boys are the threesome." Boss said monotonely.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory smiled innocently, "I have no idea what a threesome is but it sounds nice!"

(Dis page number doe.)

Connor didn't hesitate for the second strike against Ivory's head with the shield. "She told me to."

"Are we there yet?" Cassandra popped her head between the two passenger seats and she decided to ignore the past conversation.

Crono said:
(Dis page number doe.)
Connor didn't hesitate for the second strike against Ivory's head with the shield. "She told me to."
"Ow!" Ivory yelped and rubbed his head, "Geez..." After a few moments of silence he spoke up again, "No but seriously, what's a threesome?"

(During war in a car with a group of rebels.... The perfect time for the birds and the bees I know)

"Do you see me pulling up to any building or slowing down? We will get there when we get there." Boss said as she continued to drive.

(I swear to God, it's like the Boss is becoming everyone's mother!)

Pyosimros said:
"You don't need to know. Y'know keep the mind innocent," Cassandra shrugged and she popped her head back out.
Ivory got a bit peeved, "God Cassandra, first you ask if me and Cassie are a thing and refuse to explain, then you won't tell me what a threesome is? I'm going to make a list of all the questions you ignore someday..."

(Casually gives Conner something to explode at/ mock*

"Sex with two other people. Now stop whining." Boss said as she pulls up to the abandoned building but parked a small distance away.

"I'll look forward to it," Cassandra yawned. She was only directing half of her attention to everyone else. The other half was used on looking out the window.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Sex with two other people. Now stop whining." Boss said as she pulls up to the abandoned building but parked a small distance away.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory blinked a few times, "Oh.... What's sex?"

(That update ate my post. ;- ;)

Connor had been keeping out of this conversation, and he'd been sure to glare at Alex to make sure he did as well. "Wait!" Connor went wide eyed, "Are you and Cassie a thing?" It felt weird talking about her, knowing she was still missing. Then the woman had explained the threesome so bluntly and Connor's mouth gaped through a smile.

Ivory's last question took the cake as Connor closed his eyes. "I'm uh...we're here right? You parked. Imma just..." Slips out of the car quickly.

(Time to set a wheel on motion)

Jordan kneeled beside Miku but immediately shot to his feet and staggered backwards clutching at his face. Both eyes were pouring out fire at an alarming rate. "Now, of all times?!" Jordan grimaced.

Deep in Stark Tower, in a room for old security measures considered to be no longer necessary, an alarm flashed silently.

Jordan strained as he forced the flames to dissipate and his eyes returned to normal. He had no idea whether or not the Avengers still had security alerts for it, but he didn't want to risk it, especially with Civil War looming over the country.

The alarm flashed silently for another minute before slowing down until it stopped flashing all together, a forgotten warning that no-one was around to heed.

"Oh my god... You have the mind of an eight year old," Cassandra sighed deeply. She can't believe she was sitting beside someone who didn't know such things. She covered her face with her hands, still registering it. Ivory could just be joking, or he genuinely doesn't know.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss rolled her eyes. "How old are you?" She asked. "Eleven?"

[/QUOTE]
Ivory leaned in his hand and mumbled, "Pretty fucking hard to learn about the world from a white room that you get locked in for six years." He sat up straight and looked forward, "Im 16"

"What kind of 16 year old doesn't know about sex." She mumbled as she got off the car. "Follow me." Boss said as she walked towards the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back