• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Your right though." Connor said regaining his composure as the shield busted through the splintered through the door, and into Jack's face. "Let's get back out there?" He nodded in the others direction. "If you weren't here I don't know where I'd be right now...already locked up likely." He shrugged, then left the room and retrieved his shield. Not really able to look anyone in the eyes afterwards, a sly smile on his face. "Soo....where we're we?"

"I'm in an abandoned building, just track me from my comm," Cassandra said. She took a quick step back when the door busted open and hit Jack in the face.

"Hopefully you don't join them too," Perry sighed.

Getting up and walking over to where Connor was Maniac patted him on the shoulder. "You mind telling me how I explain this to my doctor?" he asked his head was now facing the opposite direction it shouldn't be.

Connor smirked, slapping Jack on the back. "Sticking your nose where you don't belong and then walked into a door?"

Perks up at the car horn, "Are we expecting company?"

Sighing Maniac snapped his head back into place with a pop "Ngh.. Ok much better" he said. "So what are we doing now? Aside from new company" he stated when he heard the horn

"Yah, it's the boss. She's with us," Cassandra explained. She was sure Alex and Connor had never met the woman before.

Perry initially recoiled from the hug and his face reddened. "Um..." He said awkwardly and he accepted the hug.

The Boss honked the horn again. She rolled the window down. "Come on, let's go! Don't make me come in there!" She yelled jokingly.

"Boss? Like..." Connor looked at the others a moment with the realization. "Like the rebellion boss? Here?" I guess that means we don't have to go searching for it. He stepped outside, The rebel boss drives a mustang? "We can't all fit in that car."

(Assuming everyone in the warehouse is going.)

"No her codename is Boss, but she might as well be our boss," Cassandra shrugged and she headed into the back. She never knew the Boss was a joking type, but it didn't matter.

Jordan landed on the roof and laid Miku down gently "that kid has got to be the dumbest person I've ever met" he muttered to himself

"Well, some people are just gonna have to sit in each other's laps. Cassandra gets shotgun." The Boss stated. "Amelia we are heading back now."

"He's just, he always does this," She sighed. Cassandra wished Jack wasn't trustable so we could just throw him out. "I guess he is."

Connor slid into the backseat taking up residence in Alex's lap, taking his shield into his own lap. He kept quiet even though he had questions, guessing it would be better to ask when they actually got to their destination. "I can vouch for him." Connor said, though he didn't know if he needed to be vouched for himself. Jack had saved Dimitri's life and that was more than enough for him to trust him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back